Daily check in

Options

Replies

• Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 finished this morning..not as sore but those push-ups are no joke!!
  • ebrady8492
    ebrady8492 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should start a "before" photo thread?

First, I love your quote in your fitness progress box " Sweat is fat crying", that has been my mantra forever! Second, I love the idea of putting before shred pictures up.
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Woke up sore this morning but I completed Level 1 Day 2 today!!
  • afisher89
    afisher89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've tried 30 day shred before and never completed it. My motivation is awful. I'm going to start again with the group this time, and I WILL finish it! So glad that there's a group doing it together. Level 1, Day 1, here I come!
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 LV1 today much to the dismay of my legs which did not enjoy it at all! I am finding it really challenging and can only hope Jillian is not lying about it getting easier, I don't trust her yet because she hurts me :P
  • FitnessTrice
    Options
    This is my Day 1. I will be doing Level 1.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    Level 1 day 2 down.
    I am so sore today. Not one muscle on my body does not hurt.
    Good luck tomorrow!
    :flowerforyou:
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3, Level 1... woohoo!!!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done yay!!!! Well done everyone.
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    For everyone who has checked in today- great job!! I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to cussin' JM out in the morning!!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 was just completed. Still kicking my butt but it is getting easier each day!! Keep it up guys everybody is doing great!!!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Oops - forgot to check in yesterday, but I did it. And I did it this morning.

Day 3/Level 1 - completed

By the way, yesterday my thighs and shoulders really hurt. Today it's not so bad, and I managed all the side lunge/interior shoulder raise thingies today (yay!). Push-ups are still rough, I manage 5 decent, 5 not-so-decent, then 10 seconds of plank, then drop to my knees for the rest of the time. But that's better than Day 1, so as long as I keep making progress I'm happy.

Nikki
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 complete. I still hate JM, that is all. Keep Shreddin' it!
  • pbear1
    pbear1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Level 1 - day 2 - missed yesterday due to incredibly **** day but am going to do it tonight - even though my thighs are still killing me from 1st day!
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 4 of Level 1!! Getting a little easier now and not as sore:smile:
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Day2 level 1 done. I was sweating streams by the end and my upper body is starting to ache!

I am taking this as a good sign that the work out is doing me some good :)

I am finding the push ups really hard, I have no idea how people do them with straight legs!!!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 done :bigsmile: I've made a few modifications:

1. When I do those transverse crunches, I stick my hands under the couch instead of leaving them beside me. It makes it easier for me to focus on using my lower abs, instead of trying to push myself up with my hands.
    2. I use my weights during the cardio punches. It challenges me, but somehow doesn't hurt as much as the side lunge/anterior arm raise
    3. I hold one weight with both hands for the anterior arm raise (whoever suggested that- thank you!)
    4. Modified push-ups, and I go reeeeeeally slow. I don't have a lot of upper body strength. Before starting 30DS, the only upper body work I really did was the fork lift :wink:
    5. I switch from foot to foot when I "jump rope" so it's pretty much just butt kicks.

Also, has anyone else noticed Natalie cheating during the static lunge/bicep curl? I just saw it today, and I yelled "She's cheating!" like I though JM was gonna turn around and smack her or something. Seriously though, she looks great. If she wants to skip a lunge or two, I think she'll be okay :tongue:

My calves are still killing me :grumble: I'm not sure why they hurt more than anything else. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Ugh I had such a busy day yesterday and completely missed my workout. I'll be doing Day 2 Level1 tonight after work. I'll try to squeeze in an extra workout this weekend to make up for the missed day.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Also, has anyone else noticed Natalie cheating during the static lunge/bicep curl? I just saw it today, and I yelled "She's cheating!" like I though JM was gonna turn around and smack her or something. Seriously though, she looks great. If she wants to skip a lunge or two, I think she'll be okay :tongue:

Hahaha! She is cheating! However, I would DIE to have her body, so yea she can definitely get away with missing a lunge or two.
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did notice she cheated... too funny that Jillian brags about how they don't cheat when she's not looking later on in the video... tee hee! Finished Level 1, Day 4 this morning... my modifications are girl push ups and alternating feet when the jump rope gets too hard too.