weigh ins, measurements and pics!

Options

Replies

• tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late, but here's my picture this week. I definitely have fat to lose, but my abs are poking through! :) Also, I don't own a scale and honestly don't care much about weight, so I'll try to remember to take some measurements and post them soon!
  • Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!! Jehaa, at least ONE person besides me that seems to stay with me!!! :wink:
    What are you doing at the moment workout wise?? Just curious...
    I am in week 4 of that challenge now and DAMN can I feel it... ouch... this week is really tough.. but honestly I like it to be totally sweaty and 'done' after my workout.
    I am finally finding the right amount of cals to eat to reach my goals using the fitbit; I've had it for a week now and I am sure that things are going in the right direction!!
    Right... not long until the next Monday comes up (I said I'll change my 'documentation day' to Monday)
    Speak soon again!!
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I actually just started back into my workout routine after taking a week off, which killed me! I was overworking myself and was having major knee pains (I think from running), so right now I'm running a little bit (4 miles at a time) and doing bodyrock/ZWOWs. Are all the weeks of the challenge posted? I have such a hard time finding it on that site and would like to start, but would rather start at the beginning....

I also rock climb which is a GREAT ab workout!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hmmm the 30 day challenge of bodyrock was a bit disappointing to me to be honest; I did it one or two days behind when they put it up, and they didn't really bring it to the end unfortunately. It just stopped. This is why I am now very happy with the challenge of sixpackfactory, very consistent routine that I can follow, perfectly laid out program with different workout every day and changing every week. But anyway I'll be back to bodyrockin soon; as you said the site can be very confusing if you look for a specific workout, so I just choose one they recently put up and do that. LOve the real time ones!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Another week, another try to make things even better!! ;o)
    So you see, new pic! I like to think that there is some small change now.... even though my weight hasn't changed, but my upper arms and shoulders have seriously developed and so have my abs. It will take a while before there might be a VERY slight weightloss when a little of the bodyfat finally goes. So I am still a 60.5 kg at the moment. It has only been one and a half weeks with the fitbit and I finally got my calorie goals right. I am pretty happy with everything like that and will just keep going (as good as I can with my foot-problem at the moment... urrghhh only stationary cardio...)
    I am in a hurry now, but will take measurements after the second ab-workout of today in the evening!!
  • ilovekc2
    ilovekc2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    first 6week6pack workout done....needless to say, it's a lot harder than it looks....how do you track the workouts on MFP?
  • Desmonema
    Options
    first 6week6pack workout done....needless to say, it's a lot harder than it looks....how do you track the workouts on MFP?

Hi there!
    Sorry for the late reply... I am a bit off track as I got my foot in a cast and cannot train properly at the moment...
    Great you like the workouts there... it is a bit difficult to track or log those workouts, either wear a HRM or I let my fitbit add cals automatically to MFP. I do log cardio workouts myself most of the time and log them as 'circuit training', that comes pretty close. If it is more weight based, it doesn't work that well, so I do not log that.
    Hope this helps!
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Do you change your main photo every week?
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    weight.... so irritating. I've been going back and forth between 116 and 117 for the last 2 weeks, but my bf is between 13.5 and 14% so I really am not complaining. I only say this because you are probably just gaining muscle. I think that is what is happening to me!
    Another week, another try to make things even better!! ;o)
    So you see, new pic! I like to think that there is some small change now.... even though my weight hasn't changed, but my upper arms and shoulders have seriously developed and so have my abs. It will take a while before there might be a VERY slight weightloss when a little of the bodyfat finally goes. So I am still a 60.5 kg at the moment. It has only been one and a half weeks with the fitbit and I finally got my calorie goals right. I am pretty happy with everything like that and will just keep going (as good as I can with my foot-problem at the moment... urrghhh only stationary cardio...)
    I am in a hurry now, but will take measurements after the second ab-workout of today in the evening!!
  • whitcris2
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I don't want to lose any weight {actually would like to gain}...but, most importantly, I would love to be stronger! I don't have a scale, but I *did* weight myself a few weeks ago.

Height: 5'4"
    CW: 100lbs
    GW: 105-ish?

I guess my biggest goal is to look like I could potentially kick someone's *kitten*...gracefully... :)
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join y'all! I'm currently on day 40 of Jamie Eason's 12 week LiveFit trainer. I'm really hoping to get to 15% body fat so that I can hopefully see those elusive abs! They've GOT to be there, right?! I'm currently around 18% body fat (taken by hydrostatic test in June). I'm 5'6" and 119lbs. I'm eating a pretty clean diet, but am always open to suggestions if anyone minds taking a look at my diary. Thanks :smile:
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Do you change your main photo every week?

Yes, usually I do! But now with the cast on my leg there's not much change going on!! I just try to preserve muscle as good as I can during that time of less moving. Doing ab work and push-ups on my knees in the morning, some triceps stuff as well. (Keeps me from going insane... hahahah).
    When I'm fully recovered I'll slowly start again and finally get rid of more fat... you guys are all really good already with your bf %!
    I'd be soooo happy to manage 20% at all!! But I'll take it slow and will get there eventually! ;o)
  • crystna1985
    Options
    I would like to do this but want to build up the courage to weigh myself first. (I had my husband hide the scale like 4 months ago because it kept discouraging me,lol.) I really want a six pack and i think im on the right path but i get sugar cravings late at night,thankfully the past couple of days i have stuck to my goals. Today however i couldnt fit into any of my jeans:( I started adding some insanity cardio and ab workout to my week so hopefully the extra cardio will help. anyway please add me if i havent already added you and feel free to check out my food diary,any suggestion will help:)
  • crystna1985
    Options
    Update: just weighed myself and did some measurements...here is what i got
    Height 5'2"
    CW:115
    GW: 105-110
    Measurments
    neck: 12.5
    waist:28
    hips: 34
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    Couple days out from my competition, and here is where I am at:

Height: 5'3"
    CW: 115.6 lbs
    GW: 115 lbs
    BF: 13-14%
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    Neck: 14"
    Waist: 23.5"
    Hips: 33.5"
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Impressive!!! I am so down at the moment being able to do nothing!! Any suggestions on how to keep on track for the next few weeks?? People say abs are made in the kitchen, so what do you think should be done calorie-wise?? I used to take in around 1600 to 1800 cals when training, now that I am completely sedentary (apart from the little bit of crutching around) I get around 1300. My fitbit says I am burning around 1600 a day and I thought 300 is enough of a deficit.
    Any opinions girls?? Anna, what do you say?
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone still here? I just signed up for the 6weeksixpack and will try and take pics and measurements later today to start the journey... I used to have a six pack (years and years ago) and I want it back!!!
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ok so about to upload first pic....
    Im in Aus so work in metric, sorry for any confusion... (I will try and add imperial in brackets when I remember...:smile: )

CW: 60kg (132lb)
    GW: 50kg (110lb yes I know, quite a bit to go... 22lb)
    BF: 16.8% (very happy with this)
    BMI: 20.7
    Waist: 65cm (25" and a bit)
    Hips: 94cm (37" and a bit)
    Thighs: 52cm (20" and a bit)
    Upper Arms: 27.5cm (10" and a bit)
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hi, anyone still here? I just signed up for the 6weeksixpack and will try and take pics and measurements later today to start the journey... I used to have a six pack (years and years ago) and I want it back!!!

Hey! nice to have you here friend! Well, I'd love to re-start the sixpack-program... was 4 (!) weeks in and then broke my foot... hope I can join in again before Christmas... At the moment I cannot get rid of the fat-layer.... hardly any cardio and just started physiotherapy for the foot.
    But I'll try and help and support the other's as much as I can!