So....

Options

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Wow you boys are hardcore! Haha. Chris! I'm gonna attempt that spicy ramen challenge again this weekend. Going in hungry this time. Grrrrrrrrrr, I will not be defeated!

Good luck! You can do it! I don't think you'd meet the 50g fat limit on that big bowl as I'm pretty sure they put in half a bottle of chilli oil :tongue: Otherwise, that would be eligible but I don't think I'd pick a chilli food by choice.

Lol. I don't think I could do what you boys are doing. 1200 is just a little less than my entire daily intake! I just want my photo on the wall of bravery next to yours. I like turtles too!

Fasting and eating comps works well :tongue:

Turtle power!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    alright!!! looks like I can still be the first girl to post on here...now question is, what to eat?!?!?!?!?!:devil:
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    any more attempts coming in? :)
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I've prologged by day except for my after dinner dinner and still got about 1500cals to get through so I think I might whip up some mega pancakes & have a go. Will see :smile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I've prologged by day except for my after dinner dinner and still got about 1500cals to get through so I think I might whip up some mega pancakes & have a go. Will see :smile:

do it up Chris!! I may be going for AYCE sushi this weekend...so maybe give it a try there!!! sushi would be perfect I bet!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I can't eat sushi fast. Don't know why? I'm good with the choppies too :tongue:

Well I just plugged in my after dinner dinner and it came in at 1282 cals, 30g fat, 21g of fibre & over 1000mg of potassium so I guess I should just do it :tongue: I did sort of want to enjoy it though :laugh:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I can't eat sushi fast. Don't know why? I'm good with the choppies too :tongue:

Well I just plugged in my after dinner dinner and it came in at 1282 cals, 30g fat, 21g of fibre & over 1000mg of potassium so I guess I should just do it :tongue: I did sort of want to enjoy it though :laugh:

I can eat it kinda fast...seeing as we get only 1 hour to eat as much of it as we can!! LOL

but you are right...it is hard to enjoy when you are trying to beat a time limit!!! gotta decide if it is worth it or not?!

ps...I suck at chopsticks!!:tongue:
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Sushi doesn't seem right to eat fast. I have to savor and enjoy it.

ETA: And, yes, I'm good with chopsticks.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Sushi doesn't seem right to eat fast. I have to savor and enjoy it.

ETA: And, yes, I'm good with chopsticks.

yah...I'll save it for a bag of cheetos or something!! LOL

NOT ate with chopsticks, of course!!
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about doing a jar of cold, viscous honey and crushed cinammon/cane sugar next week for a carb refeed...going to catch me some "diah-beet-us"
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I am thinking about doing a jar of cold, viscous honey and crushed cinammon/cane sugar next week for a carb refeed...going to catch me some "diah-beet-us"

LOL...not sure if that sounds like a dessert....or a cause for sugar-coma!!! Good luck (and enjoy?!!?!?)
  • chrisdavey
    Options

That's disgusting but good on you if you do it!

Don't forget you're fibre & potassium :smile: (I have no idea if there is any potassium in that?)
  • VMarkV
    Options
    Plenty of fiber in cinnamon, I just have to use about 4-5 tablespoons, potassium is pretty high in all whole foods. It's not gross, it's like nutella consistency and tastes like French toast on crack
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Plenty of fiber in cinnamon, I just have to use about 4-5 tablespoons, potassium is pretty high in all whole foods. It's not gross, it's like nutella consistency and tastes like French toast on crack

I was curious, so I looked it up! 1cup of honey has 176mg of Potassium, and 0g of fiber. And 1TBSP of cinnamon contains 4.2g of fiber, and 0mg of Potassium! :wink:

BUT beware...too much pure cinnamon at once can make you vomit!!
  • VMarkV
    Options

I was curious, so I looked it up! 1cup of honey has 176mg of Potassium, and 0g of fiber. And 1TBSP of cinnamon contains 4.2g of fiber, and 0mg of Potassium! :wink:

BUT beware...too much pure cinnamon at once can make you vomit!!
    Oh, hell no, I am making some french toast batter mixing in my cinnamon thoroughly with the honey

I actually plan on speed eating this after eating all my protein (not eaten fast), rules, whatever, I could just down some potassium pills I have but I am not going to worry about that since it's a silly rule...it takes away from the fun

Going through the calculations, a 12 oz jar and enough cinnamon puts me well into 2000kcal! I'm going to have to show some restrain...this should be really, really easy
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Oh, hell no, I am making some french toast batter mixing in my cinnamon thoroughly with the honey

I actually plan on speed eating this after eating all my protein (not eaten fast), rules, whatever, I could just down some potassium pills I have but I am not going to worry about that since it's a silly rule...it takes away from the fun

Going through the calculations, a 12 oz jar and enough cinnamon puts me well into 2000kcal! I'm going to have to show some restrain...this should be really, really easy

good luck...and enjoy!!! can't wait to see the totals :)
  • VMarkV
    Options

good luck...and enjoy!!! can't wait to see the totals :)
    Ah, damn, I never plan my pigouts, they just sort of happen...need to keep a camera and timer handy next time I decide to down a jar of honey..."dia-beet-us" tastes good
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ^^^should have added some Eggos to that honey!! LOL!
  • anuyorker
    anuyorker Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Damn I forgot about this.

I'll do one more attempt to try and beat Chris :)