Daily check in

Options

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I was thinking about putting off my shred until this afternoon since my period seems to have restarted itself :grumble: and I'm cramping, but as Crystal says:
    It is only 20 minutes and I will survive.

Alright JM, I'm coming for ya!!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about putting off my shred until this afternoon since my period seems to have restarted itself :grumble: and I'm cramping, but as Crystal says:
    It is only 20 minutes and I will survive.

Alright JM, I'm coming for ya!!

Just do it! :-)
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Level 1 last night. I'll be doing day 3 tonight.

Has anyone on day 5 noticed any changes yet? JM says you can start to see and/or feel a change around day 5, so I'm just curious...
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    You guys are such an inspiration!! I just finished Day 5, Level 1... and YES!! I can feel a difference.

I got through ALL my (modified) push-ups today. Still going slow, but didn't have to take any breaks. I can tell that my endurance is better with jumping jacks and such, and I was able to do butt kicks with Cheatin' Natalie today :wink: instead of low ones like Anita. I was still switching feet doing jump rope.

Anterior arm raises aren't any easier. I still have to use one weight with both hands, and even put the weight down at the end and just lift my arms.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I am super, super stiff. Not from 30DS, just in general. Forget touching my toes- when JM does the cool down stretch at the end, just sitting up straight with my legs out in front of me is painful. Today I did the cool down stretch standing up. I feel like I was able to get in a better stretch without it hurting. Maybe that's why my calves have been so sore- I haven't been able to really stretch them out post-workout.

Thoughts?
  • cheffernan1990
    cheffernan1990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1 on level 1. My calfs are burning! God knows how I will manage level 3! But looking forward to the challenge! Bring on the weight loss!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 done! I did better than usual but was really disappointed when I couldn't get through the first cardio serios with jumping jacks/jumprope. My calves starting seizing on me... :noway:

Ahh well, tomorrow's a new day. I'm not sure about the stretching stuff. I know that I barely could lean over my leg in the beginning but I'm slowing starting to see a little more flexibility (not even close to what Jillian's group can do!)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 9 for me and I was curious with what was to come in Level 2 so guess what? I went ahead and tried Level 2 and I MADE IT!! The only thing I struggled with was the twists..besides that I thought Level 2 was easier. Today will be Day 10 and I will finish out Level 1. I have noticed more strength in my arms since starting this program. I am able to hold the plank position much longer and also able to do push ups much easier.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have been checking in on the welcome group duh!!!

So here is my check in - day 3 of 30day shred!! Feeling really good. I am still hopefull I can do this and not have a set back. I know I just have to tak eit one day at a time.

Have a happy healthy day!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Level 1 last night. I'll be doing day 3 tonight.

Has anyone on day 5 noticed any changes yet? JM says you can start to see and/or feel a change around day 5, so I'm just curious...

I am on day 5 and I did notice a slight change, I feel the lower half of my belly has "shrunk" some. I took some incredibly awful before pictures and can't wait to see if/what the changes are on day 30. Fingers crossed.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You guys are such an inspiration!! I just finished Day 5, Level 1... and YES!! I can feel a difference.

I got through ALL my (modified) push-ups today. Still going slow, but didn't have to take any breaks. I can tell that my endurance is better with jumping jacks and such, and I was able to do butt kicks with Cheatin' Natalie today :wink: instead of low ones like Anita. I was still switching feet doing jump rope.

Anterior arm raises aren't any easier. I still have to use one weight with both hands, and even put the weight down at the end and just lift my arms.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I am super, super stiff. Not from 30DS, just in general. Forget touching my toes- when JM does the cool down stretch at the end, just sitting up straight with my legs out in front of me is painful. Today I did the cool down stretch standing up. I feel like I was able to get in a better stretch without it hurting. Maybe that's why my calves have been so sore- I haven't been able to really stretch them out post-workout.

Thoughts?

Want my opinion? I say we all sign up for a massage when this is over!!! We deserve it and I think I need it- sounds like you do too ! :drinker:
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Lvl 1 completed. I did find it a little easier today too :)
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 completed!! Feeling good today and finally walking up and down stairs with ease :) Bring it JM cause I'm ready!!
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    CHECKING IN: Day 4 - Level 1 DONE
  • chasesmommy1002
    Options
    Hey everybody! Just joined the group today and completed day 3 level 1! It's only about 25 minutes, we got this!:wink:
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Yesterday was my 3 day - level 1 :)
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete. I used 5 lb. Weights for most of the workout... Boy it is harder!!! Made it through most of the jumping... Getting stronger and can't wait to see the results. :-) I'm super stiff too, I find myself stretching all day trying to work it out.
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Daily check in!

Day 5 - DONE

btw - I really love this daily check in, it helps keep me accountable :)
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    back from spin class at gym.
    Quick drink
    I should do Shred
    I was almost tempted to give it a miss but because I am logging in every day I got out of the chair and got going so glad I did
    This group is helping me keep motivated
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1

I'm sweating and my chest and arms are sore......I guess I'm feeling the burn......

Dee
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done this morning, then went for a half hour walk after and feel pretty good. Still don't like the side lunges while lifting weights out in front but am managing. :grumble:

Happy Friday everyone!

:flowerforyou: