Replies

• awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 done!!! Great sweat!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done this morning, then went for a half hour walk after and feel pretty good. Still don't like the side lunges while lifting weights out in front but am managing. :grumble:

Happy Friday everyone!

:flowerforyou:

I dislike them too!
    Day 4, level 1 ~ DONE
    Worked up a great sweat. Still difficult for me.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 completed!! :-)
  • kellyyjean
    Options
    You guys are such an inspiration!! I just finished Day 5, Level 1... and YES!! I can feel a difference.

I got through ALL my (modified) push-ups today. Still going slow, but didn't have to take any breaks. I can tell that my endurance is better with jumping jacks and such, and I was able to do butt kicks with Cheatin' Natalie today :wink: instead of low ones like Anita. I was still switching feet doing jump rope.

Anterior arm raises aren't any easier. I still have to use one weight with both hands, and even put the weight down at the end and just lift my arms.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I am super, super stiff. Not from 30DS, just in general. Forget touching my toes- when JM does the cool down stretch at the end, just sitting up straight with my legs out in front of me is painful. Today I did the cool down stretch standing up. I feel like I was able to get in a better stretch without it hurting. Maybe that's why my calves have been so sore- I haven't been able to really stretch them out post-workout.

Thoughts?

Want my opinion? I say we all sign up for a massage when this is over!!! We deserve it and I think I need it- sounds like you do too ! :drinker:

I'm in!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say thanks! Today was so dreary,rainy and busy I had no motivation to do the shred :frown: but came here and read some posts and instant motivation!!!!:bigsmile: so day 5 lv.1 done ....was alot easier today....anyone else get more energized as you go ? I always seem to have more energy at the end then the beginning weird:huh: hope everyone had a great day:flowerforyou:
  • BeckaT79
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 completed!! :-)

I lied... It was only Day 5 oops... Wishful thinking... Tomorrow will be day 6 and I will complete that also LOL!!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1-DONE! Now off to work on this lovely Saturday---I am gonna be the shampoo girl for doggies today:smile:
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 done!! We have got this ladies!!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 6 DONE!! Now off to the farmer's market for some great food! I'm dreading the day they close up shop which is just around the corner :huh:
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 5, level 1... What is this? A baby muscle? Welcome baby muscle! ;)
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 complete!! Feeling good :)
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 done!!!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today will be Level 6 Day 1 for me :-)
    Glad I found this group!!!!
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done I think I am getting better I could do all the rope skips at the end instead of alternate feet. Still dripping by the time I have finished although heart rate not super high.
    Not sure I have heavy enough weights, I might have to buy some dumbells
  • BeckaT79
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done!! I think I may take off tomorrow. Keep it going ladies everyone is doing great!!!
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done! yay
  • kellyyjean
    Options
    Level 1, day 5 complete....Laaaaaa Laaaaa Laaaaaaa:bigsmile:
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 done!!! Pushing harder every day.
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE!!!! Just finished day 6 lv.1....the best part even being sick this morning I did the whole thing without modifies!!!! well except the pushups on Dr.s orders but there I was able to do both sets for the 1st time ! I feel on top of the world!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 DONE!! Getting close to level 2 now :smile: