Daily check in

Options

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Blasted through Day 6 yesterday, but didn't have a chance to check in. I got out and did some yoga in the park this morning, so I haven't done day 7 yet. I had planned on going for a hike today, but it's pouring rain, so I'll just have to stay in and let JM yell at me a little. Level 1, day 7, here I come!
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 7 - DONE :)
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am running upstairs to do day 6 at level TWO! I'm bumping it up. I have to say, I'm loving this. I do see and feel improvements. Even in my run yesterday, I was able to run to the top of the hill, and I haven't done that before. Little victory dance going on here. :) Have a lovely day. It is sunny and cool here. Perfection.
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Holy Guacamale! Just finished level 2. At first I was thinking, Ok, not so bad, and then she did that chair with the V weight arm lift thing. Ouch!!
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 Completed......
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get day 7 in early like I wanted to but I did get to take a cycle class at the gym. I just not finally got around to day 7 of level one and completed it and I was able to do 3 real push ups! W.O.W that is amazing to me. I hope everyone is enjoying the remainder of their weekend!!!
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay day 6 done and its getting so much better (except for evil front raises!!!)
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done- too much cardio (major burn in the quads) has made me drop weight down this weekend. I hope to be back up and moving forward tomorrow. I really cant wait til Thursday for a new work out.
  • chasesmommy1002
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 completed and going strong! And I managed to get a 3.3 mile walk in at the park- pushing the stroller!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done

Tomorrow I will be restarting C35K (in addition to my 30DS workout) to get myself ready for the Color Me Rad 5K on October 27th, My kids will be running with me. I'm psyched!!!
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 - Done and feel great!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 1 done!!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 Complete! I think this is the longest I've been. So happy.:bigsmile:
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Holy Guacamale! Just finished level 2. At first I was thinking, Ok, not so bad, and then she did that chair with the V weight arm lift thing. Ouch!!

Well done! You might be feeling that tomorrow. :smile:
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    day 7 lv.1 done:bigsmile:
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 7 lvl 1 done :)
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done. 2 more days left...feeling sore in my legs today...not sure why. I was super tired this morning so the workout felt harder then it has in the past. I still was able to do 3 regular push-ups. I will keep at it.
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done...not feeling well today but I made myself do it anyway!! Level 2 is just around the corner!!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 8, Level 1 done... I was the same way this morning. I'm super sore in my thighs today... but we did it!
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 - Done!