Anyone starting the Kickstart on Monday 08/13

Options
2»

Replies

• BiancoM
    BiancoM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I am on week 3! I can't believe the difference and work out 3 is the bomb! Looking forward to work out 4 tomorrow!
  • chelsibear85
    chelsibear85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty good i guess just did my measurements. it seems i either really did a bad job of them in the first day or i lost about 15 inches. I went from 177-169.6 in the kick start week. I only doubled out the workouts two of the days but played 4 baseball games and that's my only extra activity. I followed her food plan pretty closely with a couple small modifications. I skipped one cardio day and started week two on the Monday instead of the Tuesday so it was easier for me to follow weekly progress. I like Mondays. I def dont feel bloated and gross like i was starting to feel so I guess despite being exhausted this week I feel better. I have had coffee this morning so maybe thats why! I am actually disappointed looking ahead to her meal plans, there are a few breakfast ones i will do like the muffins and oats and omelet, two or three lunches i would make, but the dinners im not a fan of. So i cant see myself following her meal plans going forward. I wish her menu was more normal.. Maybe it is to some people but it looks expensive and she uses a lot of random items and some options look good but then the sides look gross. Even if i picked three options, thats a long time of eating the same food. I think her program def suites her meal plan for best results but i guess ill have to do my best doing it myself. I think I will incorporate my U weight loss menu plans since most are 400 calories. Hopefully I keep up with the workout portion but i think i would like to start trying to run a 5k for Oct 13. Overall I feel good about the effort and results. I have to try my wedding dress on prob on Sat with my seamstress so i will see where im at. At this point I feel like it will fit as opposed to last week when I was starting to worry! That makes me happy!
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little bit behind you guys. I started JMBR yesterday and I gotta say she's really kicking my butt BUT I'm also enjoying it!
    I decided to go with the kickstart workout and meal plan to take full advantage of the system, and so far so good!

JM meals on a budget, sure! I got the salmon (which I love) and the ground turkey and then is basically veggies (all kinds); I had for breakfast yesterday the plain greek yogurt with cinnamon (I didn't use the almonds because they're expensive and I don't really like them)....well, I didn't like this plain greek yogurt either!!! so I barely ate half a portion.

Today I had the egg/tomato/avocado/bacon but ommitted the bacon & avocado as I'm not used to eat that much for breakfast, so in general I'm taking out some of the ingredients but the recipes are still good and tasty and the idea is that I don't feel hungry - I much rather ommit than replace as I don't really know how the replacement will affect my metabolism.

For my 2nd day, overall good experience and will definitely keep going! I'm also kind of addicted to the scale, so over the last 24hrs a 1.5lbs down!!! yyeeeyy!!! and the most great thing....over a plateau I carry for over a month now! Pretty amazing!
  • Anawap
    Anawap Posts: 5
    Options
    I actually started on 8/20 instead and I gotta say that I love, love, love the workouts. I am trying my best to follow the kickstart menu plan, but I gotta be honest I hate it! It's not really the low calories, it's the lack of variety. My hubby on the other hand is calling this week "Hell Week". We do not plan on following her meal plan, but plan on following a clean eating plan.

Keep up the great work everyone. I love hearing about all of your experiences :)