How is everyone doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• mkvanli
    mkvanli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @jovie06: You can do it! I know how hard it is to be motivated to workout for you wedding. With stress and all of that planning, it's hard to do, so kudos! This tip is given a lot, especially in terms of TF, but DON'T RELY ON THE SCALE. This is true in all forms of workout. The scale is an evil thing. Pay attention to your body. How you feel. How much energy you have during or after a workout.

And here's a bonus: your fiancee already asked you to marry him. He loves you, no matter what. And you are going to be absolutely stunning on your wedding day. :)
  • jovie06
    jovie06 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you so much mkvanlia! It so hard not relying on the evil scale...but I will do my best not to :)
    I really appreciate your motivation, thanks again :)

Hope all is well with you
  • amccart4
    amccart4 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 31 and a mom to a 1 year old little boy! I'd like to lose another 20-30 pounds to get back down to my prepregnancy weight, and just really want to tone up and lose the flab! I've been trying to workout since my son was born last year, but we moved and I let myself make a lot of excuses those first 6-8 months. I've been a relatively active person most of my life, although not a competitive athlete...so I'm so excited to have a program that kicks my butt a little bit. I'm a pretty healthy eater by habit, so I'm hoping that just adjusting the ratio of protein to carb to fat will help me get the very best results from Turbo Fire! I'm a physical therapist(just 2 days a week, the rest I stay home with my little guy) so being a good example for my patients is important to me. :)

I've been doing Shaun T's Rockin' Body workouts for the last month or so(and having a blast!) but knew that I needed something to really push me harder! I started the 5-day Inferno Plan today, so completed Fire 55EZ and Stretch 10. I was DRENCHED in sweat by the end but I LOVED it! Hoping to see a nice little drop-off of inches/pounds by Sunday to really get me motivated!

Well done to all of you for deciding to take this journey! Hope I can be an encouragement to you! :)