Daily check in

Options

Replies

• sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I only have two pairs of tennis shoes, both of them are awful. I just go barefoot, but do everything on my non-slip yoga mat so I don't slide. I considered giving it a go in my hiking boots, since they have ankle support. It might look a little ridiculous, but if it helps, why the heck not? It's not like anyone sees me anyway :bigsmile:

If you do this in hiking boots, you have to post a pic!! :)
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    measured today being my last on lv.1 ...... WAS NOW

chest- 43 43

waist- 38 36

hips- 51 49

thigh,rt-23 22

thigh,lft-24 22

upper arms,rt +lft- 14 12

YAY:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This is so encouraging. I hope to see some numbers like that. I measured and actually gained in a few places, and not the good ones. I did lose an inch in my arms. Your results are fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I don't know if I just completed Level 2 Day 1 or Day 11 Level 2? Either way Completed :-) Different kind of burn, it felt so good... Can't wait to get up the strength and endurance with this Level like I did with Level 1!!! Keep up that great work you guys!!!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done! I did try wearing my hiking boots this time, but I don't know if that's something I'll continue to do or not. I t really did help to stabilize my ankles, but they are so freakin' heavy!! No pics... sorry! This particular set doesn't seem to be as rough on my ankles as workout 1, but it may have been the boots... I'm going to try no shoes tomorrow. This set seems more focused on destroying my upper body :ohwell:

I did take some pictures of myself to see if I could see any change in my body from before and after, but I can't. I know there are inches gone. The measuring tape tells me so, and so do my clothes. Why can't I see it in pictures? Why can't I see it in the mirror? There must be something wrong with my brain....
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    day2 lv.2 done!!!! was feeling ambitious so I added the last ab sequence from lv.1 and the chest flies. I also do my workouts barefoot:tongue:

Frau: I too know I've lost inches...today I fit into a size large skirt and shirt(I haven't been below a 2x in 10 yrs) but when I look in the mirror I don't see it:grumble: I'm hoping in time my brain will catch up to my new body...until then I will keep reminding my self what the scale and measuring tape say:smile:

Hope all you shredding ladies had a awesome day:bigsmile:
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 done and I did it on my birthday.... I'm so proud! :bigsmile:

'Course, It may have had to do with a little guilt from the KFC meal last night :embarassed:
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 DONE!!!
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1
    Ive lost .50 in waist so far
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday and today off from the shred! It's our annual town fair...lots of things to do and lots of walking around. Will get back on the shred tomorrow evening when my boyfriends kiddos go home.

To everyone on the second level...props to you. Day 1 of level 2 kicked my butt!!! Kinda scared to go back to it lol but I will do it!
  • asdandme
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 done and I did it on my birthday.... I'm so proud! :bigsmile:

'Course, It may have had to do with a little guilt from the KFC meal last night :embarassed:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:bigsmile:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Decided to try level 3 today for some reason - had a GREAT work out. Couldnt do it all- paused 2 or 3 times (5 seconds- right back in) and had to follow anita for a lot but finished it and liked it. I was only about 4 days into lvl 2 but thought I needed a break from the same exact moves. I like this lvl.

One thing I do believe has developed in the last few weeks is my endurance. My run yesterday was great as well.

Great to see everyone doing it and getting results.
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So today was Day 4 of level 2 for me. Had a great workout today. Let's just say my arms and stomach was burning!
  • asdandme
    Options
    day3 lv.2 done!!!! planks are killing my shoulder:grumble: but I love how my abs feel !
  • Tonya0809
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done!!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2 done.... tomorrow will be the halfway point!
  • asdandme
    Options
    day 4 lv.2 done!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Tonya0809
    Options
    Day 5 level 2 done!! Halfway through level 2...still really tough!!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Okay... I slacked off over the weekend and didn't work out at all (other than a little walking around), but no shredding or anything. I just got done with my second day of level 2. I should have been on day 4 today, but... whatever.

Day 2 of Level 2 done.

I feel like JM was pretty rough on my ankles during workout 1, and they are still pretty sore despite having taking the weekend off and eating Advil like Tic Tacs. This time around, she seems to be trying to destroy my shoulders. Does anyone else feel like she is a little rough on one particular part? I got through the workout today with no shoes and did fine. No double jumping jacks for me- I marched it out- and I kept my feet on the floor for the oblique twists. Other than that, no real modifications. Just keeping up with Anita. I did do the full plank jacks today, which actually seemed a little easier than the toe touch, since you get to jump and don't have to keep abs locked the whole time. It also didn't feel as hard on my shoulders. I'm going to try to remember to weigh myself when I go to work today, and maybe try to get a picture. We shall see.
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Today i just finish 6 day level 1 :) feeling great !!!

sorry !!! to update so late, but i finish 7 and 8 day level 1 last week with one day of resting .
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 Done!!! Should be day 5 but I took 3 days off.