Daily Running Log - How far did you run today?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Missy1723
    Missy1723 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hills are awful! Two years in a row I ran a firecracker 5k for the fourth of July in Galena, Il where it is EXTREMEMLY hilly! No fun, however, you'll have a great feeling of accomplishment when you're done! :)
  • Missy1723
    Options
    Well today I ran 4.7 miles with bridge210k. Then I walked the 5k route for a 5k I'm doing in sept. oh my gosh, it was all hills. I'm getting scared:noway:

Lol my last reply was for you but it didn't quote it for some reason
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Oops! I've been forgetting to post here. Today I ran 5 miles at a 9:29 average pace.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hills are awful! Two years in a row I ran a firecracker 5k for the fourth of July in Galena, Il where it is EXTREMEMLY hilly! No fun, however, you'll have a great feeling of accomplishment when you're done! :)
    This run is at The Morton Aboretum in Lisle, IL. Have you done this run?
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Slow 3.5 miles on Saturday.....
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Ran the furthest yet 6.33 today. I am skeptical though of my gps because it said my pace was 10:33. This is too unbelievable for me because my fastest was 11:45. Therefore I have no faith in this speed accuracy but I do know the distance was right.
    Have a great day!
  • Missy1723
    Options
    This run is at The Morton Aboretum in Lisle, IL. Have you done this run?

Nope, I've never ran that one. I've only done a few 5k races and one was in Nashville. I'm pretty sure I'm doing this in december, though:
    http://www.crosscountrychallenge.net/
  • Missy1723
    Options
    I did 6 miles a little while ago. I felt great for not running since Saturday! I'll run again tomorrow, maybe another 6 and then this Sunday I'll do another long run
  • lexismom1003
    Options
    4.5 miles on Saturday.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Have not been on my PC to post last week buy did 7 slow road miles with friends last wednesday and ran my first 8K cross country race Saturday. Hoped to finish in 55 and was very happy to do it in 52:12. Rains from Isaac have just started so I won't be getting any running in for a few days. Hope you all have a great week.
  • pbl1966
    Options
    Did manage to get in 4 miles (42 minutes) between rain showers today. It was very muggy and gross out but glad I did it.
  • lexismom1003
    Options
    4 miles on Saturday (43:58) before the rain began. Hoping for clearer weather today.
  • lexismom1003
    Options
    2 miles last night (20:10)
  • pbl1966
    Options
    8.6 miles Sunday. Tried running Tuesday but was just not feeling it so wound up doing wak/run intervals. Ran 4 miles of trails yesterday.
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Cut mine back the last few weeks. Had two matches last week, and sprained ankle, pulled calf muscle, giving it until next monday and I'll get back at it
    I hope you rest and take it easyand feel better. I sprained my ankle in January last year and broke my heel the year before. I figured it out it was my running shoes. Take care :)

I ran 10k today in 75 minutes. This was a milestone for me. I'm slow like molasses but I'm addicted to running now thanks toall of you on MFP!
  • lexismom1003
    Options
    1.5 on Monday, 3.5 yesterday. Hoping for 4 + tomorrow.