Who's excited for the State Fair?

Options
124»

Replies

• SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm going on Friiiiiiday~

I'm always so excited beforehand, frustrated while I'm there and exhausted afterward. XD

You'd think I'd have learned by now.

I am the same way!! I just dont like how crowded it is and the long lines.
  • HockeyDadMN
    HockeyDadMN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to go to the fair...going next Thursday! My kids and wife get all the good stuff...I will try and be good this year and log all my food (and beer)...unless I don't. :) SEE YOU THERE!!
  • AnneMorrow44
    AnneMorrow44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to go! We might go this weekend! But I am not Logging and I'm not eating everything LOL. We do sweet Marthas as well but this year i am NOT letting hubs buy the bucket b/c then I have to eat all the ones off the top just to get the lid closed and I feel sick! LOL
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My son took care of that problem for us...and got covered in melted chocolate. XD

I have most of a slightly soggy Blue Ribbon Book if anyone wants it. I'm drying it out now. I was an idiot and put it in my back pocket and went on the water ride with my son... Yep. My butt got wet.

The only coupons we used were for a corndog, roses, apple dumpling and cinnamon nuts, otherwise everything else is there. Send me a message if you want it, I live just off of 280 and I can leave it on my porch for you to collect before you hit the fair!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Going on Monday, can't wait. Not a single calorie will be logged.

I'm going Wednesday and Thursday...not logging either! Can't wait! I have a system....everything I want, I have, but either my son or I get one and we share, or just have a couple bites and toss. Love to try everything...don't love getting sick on food!

I think we walk so much that we burn it all off!!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Was gonna go today, but with the cruddy weather, I'm gonna hang out there tomorrow after 5PM until they kick me out!
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Very excited - went there Saturday and the rain actually kept me from eating as much as I'd planned, which is a good thing. It was a blast. :happy:
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I had the Hotdish on a Stick and it was yummy, but I could do better.

That's my mission when I get back to GA is to improve and perfect this awesomeness
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome mission to have!

I think I was a little overwhelmed by all of the choice this year, which wasn't a problem in previous years. I can see why people want to go more than once, though, especially if you're a foodie!