Progress updates

Options

Replies

• elliemae207
    Options
    I just got my DVD from Amazon.com... I know, I know... I'm 2 days behind. But I will start tonight and try to stick with the schedule. Nervous since this is my first time using one of Jillian's DVD, but excited! :wink:
  • hugnkiss2323
    Options
    On day 5 of the 30DS! I've been sore everyday since I started but can already tell a differnce in my stamina from day 1 to now. I still cheat a little through some of the push ups and lunges. I want to be able to do the whole level 1 workout full out by day 10 (before I start level 2 and am sore all over again lol). I wasn't going to weigh my self until NEXT monday, but did anyway today....down 3 lbs! woot woot! Didn't expect that. Feels good!
  • MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done and dusted! I'm still sticking with the modified moves though! Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Did Day 1 last night..and Jillian kicked my butt. Doing the modified moves... Good luck to us all! :smile:
  • elliemae207
    Options
    On day 5 of the 30DS! I've been sore everyday since I started but can already tell a differnce in my stamina from day 1 to now. I still cheat a little through some of the push ups and lunges. I want to be able to do the whole level 1 workout full out by day 10 (before I start level 2 and am sore all over again lol). I wasn't going to weigh my self until NEXT monday, but did anyway today....down 3 lbs! woot woot! Didn't expect that. Feels good!

Awesome! Congrats on losing 3 lbs! Wtg...
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Congratulations. I have done 2 days and am definitely sore today. Still cheating on jumping jacks they are kicking my butt. I can do the push ups. My goal is to make it through the whole level 1 in 10 days as well.
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    Ok today was my day 1 /12, i say that because i started just yesterday, fell a bit behind and have been feeling so out of it/unmotivated. But today I did do the whole thing! So that's my big accomplishment for the day :)
  • hugnkiss2323
    Options
    Yes! Me too! The 10 ten day mark in the past has usually been when I drop dieting/working out all together, so I'm really hoping I can get past that "hump". Go us! We can do it!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Started Monday, here are my starting stats:
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 188 lbs
    Arm: 13"
    Thigh: 23 5/8"
    Waist: 38"
    Hips: 43"

I've never posted this before, hoping it helps me stay motivated!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well this is Day 2 and I did not use the DVD. Instead I went to the gym for one hour. Won't let this happen again. My priority is to complete the 30 day shred as indicated. Will be back on track tommorrow. Will post my measurements this week
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 5
    30ds measurement
    bust 38.5
    chest 34.6
    waist 37.5(belly relaxed)
    hip 38.2(over lil gut)
    R thigh 22.4
    arms 13.2
    neck 13.4 
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well done all!! :)
    Last night was Day 4 for me, and I'm starting to feel the difference in my stamina. I could do both sets of push ups! Not perfectly, but I didn't stop! Cardio's getting easier. But my left shin really hurts near the bone. I think I need some muscular gel. I will not let that stop me though! My starting measurements will be put up when I see some change! Don't have too much to lose so I guess I won't be seeing big changes... :(
  • MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 completed and although Jillian is kicking my butt big-time, I'm really enjoying it! Good Luck today everyone - we CAN do this! x
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done all!! :)
    Last night was Day 4 for me, and I'm starting to feel the difference in my stamina. I could do both sets of push ups! Not perfectly, but I didn't stop! Cardio's getting easier. But my left shin really hurts near the bone. I think I need some muscular gel. I will not let that stop me though! My starting measurements will be put up when I see some change! Don't have too much to lose so I guess I won't be seeing big changes... :(

You'll definitely see even more muscle tone lady - and even if the physical changes aren't super noticeable, you're going to FEEL the difference, I promise! Keep at it, we need to be at our physical peak for our morning workouts when I come to London ;)
  • thepinkmoon87
    thepinkmoon87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday 8/27/12 with Level 2 (got bored with Level 1 after doing it on and off for several months)

My stats:
    Bust: 35"
    Waist at belly button: 33.5"
    Hips: 36"
    Thighs: 19"

I'm 5'3
    My scale says 116lbs but my stomach is holding on to at least 5 lbs of fat that I want to convert into muscle and abs!!
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Seriously I am on Day 5 and still cannot do the entire workout. I must be way out of shape. Does anyone else struggle with this? Jumping jacks are killing me. I did just start working out in the last 2 weeks, a first in 10 years so maybe I have too high of expectations. I can't even do 5 minutes on the elliptical without feeling like I am dying
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Did Day 10 this morning, which means I am done with Level 1. I'm taking the weekend off to let my sprained ankle recover a bit and plan on starting Level 2 on Monday.

Starting Stats: After Level 1
    Weight: 196.6 Weight: 194.6
    Natural waist: 36" Natural Waist: 36"
    Waist at belly button: 42" Waist (belly button): 41.5"
    Hips: 46" Hips: 45"
    Bust at fullest part: 41.25" Bust at fullest: 41.25
    Thigh at fullest part: 28.5" Thigh at fullest: 28"
    Bicep: 13.5" Bicep: 13.25"

When I started, my bicep measurement didn't change when flexed; now it goes from 13.25" to 14" when flexed and I can SEE the change in my biceps!

Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 completed and although Jillian is kicking my butt big-time, I'm really enjoying it! Good Luck today everyone - we CAN do this! x
    Just have to say that I love your profile pic, that's my favorite Little Britain sketch!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Did Day 10 this morning, which means I am done with Level 1. I'm taking the weekend off to let my sprained ankle recover a bit and plan on starting Level 2 on Monday.

Starting Stats: After Level 1
    Weight: 196.6 Weight: 194.6
    Natural waist: 36" Natural Waist: 36"
    Waist at belly button: 42" Waist (belly button): 41.5"
    Hips: 46" Hips: 45"
    Bust at fullest part: 41.25" Bust at fullest: 41.25
    Thigh at fullest part: 28.5" Thigh at fullest: 28"
    Bicep: 13.5" Bicep: 13.25"

When I started, my bicep measurement didn't change when flexed; now it goes from 13.25" to 14" when flexed and I can SEE the change in my biceps!

Keep up the great work, everyone!

Congrats!! Hope I can post good news on day 10. On day 5 now.