Starting our goals on Monday New goal for Sept 3rd

Options
How about starting this Monday, Sept 3rd. We get in 20 minutes each day of exercise, doesn't matter what kind AND we add something like this...... sitting in a chair, we do punches. Just punch straight out in front as if you are boxing. We can do a total of 20, that would be 10 each arm.

I am in. Who else is in? Come on pals, this one is easy for us.

Replies

• Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ok and let me understand, please, like we will do some kind of exercise......say I will walk 20 minutes at least per day and I need to add 20 boxing with my arms movement to the 20 minutes? I'm in for that, Bestie! I'll try most anything I can!! :)
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Count me in my friend, 20 a day starting Sept 3. Mary
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Ok and let me understand, please, like we will do some kind of exercise......say I will walk 20 minutes at least per day and I need to add 20 boxing with my arms movement to the 20 minutes? I'm in for that, Bestie! I'll try most anything I can!! :)

Yep, that is it. This is a different group than our daily mini goals. I sort of took this one over when no one was putting up goals for the week any more. LOL
  • hmbedwards
    hmbedwards Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I need to up my exercise. This is an easy way to do so. Are there reminders? Should I log in anywhere on a daily basis to say what I did?

I'm a novice at these group goals.

Cheers,

Carla
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I need to up my exercise. This is an easy way to do so. Are there reminders? Should I log in anywhere on a daily basis to say what I did?

Cheers,

Carla

Carla, I will try and remind us all Sunday night, but I can not guarantee that. LOL
  • elainealston1
    Options
    I am in! Got to do more exercise. I have been hit or miss. I will exercise everyday and be accountable!
    :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I am in! Got to do more exercise. I have been hit or miss. I will exercise everyday and be accountable!
    :flowerforyou:

Hi elainealston1. good to have you. this has been fun
  • Honeybee555
    Honeybee555 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm in.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm in.

Honeybee. so glad you are in too!
  • Beev1952
    Beev1952 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. One, two, three punch :):wink:
  • bluered3038
    bluered3038 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in. I usually do more that 20 minutes exercise a day, but will be glad to add the 20 punches daily.!! Starting Monday.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I already walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes and do 15 minutes of stretching, bu this sounds different and fun. Hope I remember.:laugh:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    I'm in Cali....You know I think I 'll put a fat picture of me in front of the chair and see if that will not getme moivated:):heart: :drinker: :laugh:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I'm in Cali....You know I think I 'll put a fat picture of me in front of the chair and see if that will not getme moivated:):heart: :drinker: :laugh:

LOL nannab, you are so motivated already.
  • Mivettevan
    Mivettevan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Punch, punch....I'm in!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I plan on adding on to my regular workout. I shall do this by using my Gazelle for 20 minutes, which works out the arms also. I was wanting to add in something extra for strength with toning so this motivated me. Time to dust off the Gazelle. (Did my 20 for today :wink: )

thanks for changing the day to post the minutes. That will make the tallying much easier!
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can do this. The punches are really good for toning the arms and I need that! Thanks for changing the start day to Monday.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Yep, I can do this. The punches are really good for toning the arms and I need that! Thanks for changing the start day to Monday.

You are very welcome.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Carla, I think logging it each day would be a great idea. I think I will do that also.

Cheers,

Carla