Weekly weigh in

Options
Hi Guys,

So i've decided my weigh in day will be a Friday - I'm hoping that doing it this way will motivate me to be good over a weekend! Although this may backfire :)

Anyway feel free to join me or add your own weigh ins on whatever day you like. you obviously don't have to way in in you prefer not to but I think it's a nice way to be able to congratulate and motivate each other.

Starting weight: 150 lbs
Current weight: 145 lbs
Weight loss this week: 5lbs

So i'm chuffed to bits but i imagine most of that is water weight and this will slow up next week :(

anyhoo, hope you're all doing well and had a good week.

I'm off to update my ticker - yay!

Replies

• Poppy_WIWT
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :D x
  • marina_partlett
    Options
    Thank you - I just need to try and be good over the weekend now!

How are you finding the food programme that you're on?
  • Poppy_WIWT
    Options
    It's amazing. I lost seven pounds this week but more importantly, I feel amaaaaaaazing. Have blogged with more detail here - http://wiwt.com/blog/operation-hottify/Total_Diet_Food_Review/

xx
  • Judley74
    Options
    well, I'm going to join in with my 1lb lost - it's in the right direction, and I feel positive!!!

Well done everyone!!
  • ellybellybalooba
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I have decided to joint too and will be weighing on a Friday morning (after i've been to loo and have nothing in my stomach!!! it all helps doesn't it!?)

My starting weight is 174 pounds

I'm planning on following a simple diet that has worked for me in the past which is nothing but fruit before 11 (it's easier to breakdown apaz) then a low fat soup and salad for lunch with protein and veg/salad for dinner. Snacks included raw veg and houmous/mint yoghurt, handfull of nuts or more fruit.

What is everyone else on?

I hope to have a loss on here by Friday!

Good luck ladies!
  • Cleopatraspeaks
    Options
    Well done all of you so far, great results.

I weighed in on Sunday and was 3 lbs down which was not so bad given I had a good week but I'd been at a BBQ on Saturday night where a little (*cough*) bit of alcohol was consumed. Everyone laughed at me when I brought my own bit of mackeral to stick on the BBQ instead of the mountains of meat that were being cooked but clearly it helped :)
  • Poppy_WIWT
    Options
    Bringing your own food is always a winner. I literally carry a cool bag around. *Diet diva*.

I am trying to only drink vodka on Tuesdays. And no mixers. You drink less vodka when it's just vodka in the glass.

AND NUTS SEEM TO BE MY SAVIOUR. Apparently snacking on a few nuts *with* fruit is better than eating either alone. I don't know the science. And I probably read it in The Daily Mail. Yeah.
  • ellybellybalooba
    Options
    Poppy, just don't do what I did and scoff a whole bag because you mis-read the calories!
  • Cleopatraspeaks
    Options
    +1 for nuts... protein to keep you feeling full and blood sugars level (insert science bit here) and good fat, which everyone needs a it of :)
  • ellybellybalooba
    Options
    How did everyone do?

I lost 3 lbs so mega chuffed!
  • marina_partlett
    Options
    Only 1 pound off for me this week :-(

I'm blaming TOTM and a little bit of a naughty weekend last weekend.

Still - it's a pound in the right direction.

Well done Ellybelly - 3lb is awesome xx
  • ellybellybalooba
    Options
    Only 1 pound off for me this week

1 pound is still good, have you ever seen a picture of what that looks like? Not only is it disgusting, but it's a lot!

Also, at the risk of sounding like a weight loss consultant "it's better to loose a pound than put on a pound!"

xx
  • marina_partlett
    Options
    Thank you :-) and yes i'd definately rather lose 1 pound than gain it!
  • cambridgegirl309
    cambridgegirl309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2.4lbs in 10 days. Not gonna lie, it feels AGONISINGLY slow. I want a jaffa cake binge. Does anyone else just get really really bored?
  • marina_partlett
    Options
    lol - yep! Boredom is pretty much always the reason for any diet failure i have. I'm quite lucky at the minute as so busy with wedding planning that it's not too bad!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've decided (finally) that my weekly weigh in will be on Fridays because it's the day I can remember the most. I'm half out of it on Sunday mornings, and Mondays are not my friends, so Friday it is. It'll have to be next week though, because I forgot to do it today and only remembered AFTER eating dinner, but this will give me time to try and get some more weight off, so wish me luck!!! :bigsmile:
  • chocoholicdiva
    Options
    2.4lbs in 10 days. Not gonna lie, it feels AGONISINGLY slow. I want a jaffa cake binge. Does anyone else just get really really bored?
    Apparently, I heard that's normal. Even for a dog - no kidding, I read that on a pet website where I have an overweight Dachshund.
  • Judley74
    Options
    Another pound gone!!! Slow and steady......
  • marina_partlett
    Options
    Starting weight: 150 lbs
    Current weight: 142 lbs
    Total weight loss: 8lbs
    Weight loss this week: 2lbs

Weigh in day for me and 2 more nasty pounds gone! I'm super chuffed.

I am off to try wedding dresses on next Saturday so that should be all the motivation i need to get me through next week and hopefully under the 140 mark!

Good luck ladies weighing in today xx
  • chocoholicdiva
    Options
    Not fair!!! :grumble:

Starting weight 228.8 pounds
    Current weight 231.8 pounds!!!!! Nooooooo!!! :sad:

Don't know where I went wrong there. I'm gonna have to take a more careful watch on my food and exercise this week.

Up 3 pounds, not fair... :grumble: