Progress updates

Options

Replies

• MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 completed and although Jillian is kicking my butt big-time, I'm really enjoying it! Good Luck today everyone - we CAN do this! x
    Just have to say that I love your profile pic, that's my favorite Little Britain sketch!
    Aww thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • MarjorieDawes57
    Options
    Day 8 done - only 2 more to go until Level 2 - gulp! Think I'll be taking a rest day between finishing Level 1 and Starting Level 2! x Well done everyone, you're doing a fabulous job!
  • cwoodruff24
    Options
    Just wanted to post.. about to embark on my day 3 (had to skip yesterday due to knee!) and I got on the scale this morning to see I've lost 4 pounds!! So elated after three weeks of losing .4-1lb with just my diet change I'm SO excited to see big numbers again!

"I've got 400lb people that can do jumping jacks, you can to"

25lbs down, now to see how much more I can shred <3
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    So, with 1 week officially completed and yesterday being my rest day from the work outs. I have lost 2lbs in my first week!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did not workout today . Procrastinated instead. tommorrow will be better
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I'm on day thirteen now! :) Switched to level two on day eight of level one because I wasn't feeling the burn as much as I did initially- level two is definitely doing something right with me now, I look like I've had a shower when I'm finished!! :)
    Here are my stats..

Starting measurements:
    Weight: 115lbs
    Chest: 34"
    Waist: 25"
    Hips: 36"
    Arms: 9 1/2"
    Thighs: 19"

Current measurements:
    Weight: 115lbs
    Chest: 34"
    Waist: 24 1/2"
    Hips: 35"
    Arms: 9 1/2"
    Thighs: 18 1/2"

..and this is only half way through!! :D Aah I'm so excited to see what my final results will be in about fifteen days! :D (plus this shows that the number on the scale doesn't always mean everything!) x
  • cwoodruff24
    Options
    Day 5! I can honestly see a huge difference in my strength, stamina and intensity. I started off with no weights, heavily modified moves. Yesterday I started using weights and I've increased my intensity and I never had to take any breaks through out the entire session. I have severe knee problems, and my knee pain through out the day has gotten better. I can tell my knees are getting stronger! Woot!
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Seriously I am on Day 5 and still cannot do the entire workout. I must be way out of shape. Does anyone else struggle with this? Jumping jacks are killing me. I did just start working out in the last 2 weeks, a first in 10 years so maybe I have too high of expectations. I can't even do 5 minutes on the elliptical without feeling like I am dying

Don't worry about this! Keep pushing! The first time I did 30DS 6 months ago I was in exactly this position. The point is not to try and finish the entire thing and be comfortable with the level in 10 days. You can do it for longer if you want. Move on when you're ready or if you get bored. Each level will be tougher and will leave you struggling, but you know you're doing it for the right reason! :) Work your way up. You will notice the change.
  • MarjorieDawes57
    Options
    Day 5! I can honestly see a huge difference in my strength, stamina and intensity. I started off with no weights, heavily modified moves. Yesterday I started using weights and I've increased my intensity and I never had to take any breaks through out the entire session. I have severe knee problems, and my knee pain through out the day has gotten better. I can tell my knees are getting stronger! Woot!
    Fantastic job! - Well done! x
  • MarjorieDawes57
    Options
    Fnished Day 10, Level 1 yesterday and am taking a rest day, before starting Level 2 tomorrow. Keep going everyone, you're doing great! x
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Day 11 is done! For me, Level 2 is harder than Level 1 cardio-wise, but not strength-wise. Hopefully my results for the second phase will be as good or better than they were at the end of Level 1!

Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • intoscrapping
    intoscrapping Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am on Level 2 also now! I am enjoying the different plank moves! :-) Good luck to you!
    Day 11 is done! For me, Level 2 is harder than Level 1 cardio-wise, but not strength-wise. Hopefully my results for the second phase will be as good or better than they were at the end of Level 1!

Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • intoscrapping
    Options
    I took a rest day, too in between and began Level 2 yesterday! Good luck to you! Only 1/3 of the way til the finish!
    Fnished Day 10, Level 1 yesterday and am taking a rest day, before starting Level 2 tomorrow. Keep going everyone, you're doing great! x
  • intoscrapping
    Options
    Hello, all! I finished Level 1 (10-day) over the weekend. My progress after 10 days was that I lost one pound and lost one inch off my waist! I also notice that the back fat is going down and my obliques are beginning to show. :-)

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • intoscrapping
    Options
    Awesome job! My husband always tells me that the only way to get rid of the soreness is to exercise more. So your soreness should go down soon. Believe it or not, jumping jacks has been a toughie for me, too. Since last year I can finally do these. It has been hard because my body (like most women) has changed since having kids and I always have to go to the bathroom. LOL. Sorry if that's TMI.

And congrats on losing 3 pounds! :-)
    On day 5 of the 30DS! I've been sore everyday since I started but can already tell a differnce in my stamina from day 1 to now. I still cheat a little through some of the push ups and lunges. I want to be able to do the whole level 1 workout full out by day 10 (before I start level 2 and am sore all over again lol). I wasn't going to weigh my self until NEXT monday, but did anyway today....down 3 lbs! woot woot! Didn't expect that. Feels good!

Congratulations. I have done 2 days and am definitely sore today. Still cheating on jumping jacks they are kicking my butt. I can do the push ups. My goal is to make it through the whole level 1 in 10 days as well.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Finished Day 10 of Level 1 last night. I am down 2 pounds and lost an inch in my waist. (wish that was an inch around my stomach). I can already see some changes in my chest/shoulder. Starting Level 2 tonight and a little scared/excited but ready for this next challage!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Karibear: Great job on making it through Level 1 and seeing results! Keep it up!!

Day 12 is done! I'm really feeling it in my obliques, shoulders and hip flexors today. Something must be working!!
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 10 of Level 1 last night. I am down 2 pounds and lost an inch in my waist. (wish that was an inch around my stomach). I can already see some changes in my chest/shoulder. Starting Level 2 tonight and a little scared/excited but ready for this next challage!

Wow that's amazing!! I haven't dared measure inches because i'm scared I'l get demotivated if I don't see numbers shift. It is definitely one level up on 2! Ridonculous for the first few days, but gets better. Congrats, and hang in there!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Needed a boost so I measured myself last night - after 6 days (plus two break days) I lost 1 lb, 1/2" at waist and 1 1/2" at hips!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 13 (Level 2) is done!! I'm already starting to look ahead to what's next on the agenda. I'm trying to decide between Ripped in 30 or Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. Anyone tried either of these yet?