What Is Your Goal ?

Options

Replies

• sherise1214
    sherise1214 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello groupmates, My goal is to lose 30 pounds. I am not working so i need to use this time to push myself and workout longer and smarter.

SW: 180
    CW: 175
    GW: 145 The weight i was when I got married, just realized that LOL
  • blondiebeans
    blondiebeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to drop 30-40 lbs by christmas, that would be great! I'm getting married on 11/16/13 so I need all the motivation I can get! :) Friend add's are welcome

-Jen
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by Christmas is my goal....to lose even 15 would be wonderful though!!!!
  • sef218
    Options
    Well I am shooting for a little higher. I would like to loose 40 lbs by christmas.
    I have messed myself up by trying all kinds of craziness and am done with that now and know I really need to eat healthy and exercise more. period.

I am currently as of this morning 231 I really want to be under 200 by Christmas. an even 40 would be fantabulous and be a 191 but I will be happy with 199 for the moment.

My ultimate goal weight is 150.

Will be 50 in February and my goal is not to be fat and 50.
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hoping to hit my goal weight by Christmas! Just have to really kick butt and stick to my plan to lose one pound a week from now until then! I know I have to really keep on task to be so consistent so I am really looking forward to participating in this group! Great motivation!

SW: 187
    CW: 154
    GW: 138
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm gonna work my *kitten* off too!
    My goal is to be 160 lbs by Christmas

Height 5'9"
    goal weight 145
    Christmas weight 160 lbs
    9/4/12. 170 lbs

:drinker: 10 lbs to go
  • LDotNet
    Options
    Hi Everybody. I would like to lose 30pds. by Christmas. I need a ton of motivation and support. I believe I CAN/WILL do it.

CW 327
    Christmas Under 300...
  • maggbrooks
    maggbrooks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    135, I do not think that I can lose that much by christmas but is I get half way there and lose 30lb by Christmas that would be a HAPPY HOLIDAY!

SW 195
    CW 191
    GW 135
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'd like to drop 14 pounds (to get under the 170 mark before the end of the year)
    and I plan to do this by:
    running, cycling or spinning, strength training
    drinking WAY more water than I do now
    snacking more smartly
    & watching my portions
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 206. I would love to see 199!! But my goal for this challenge is 180.

CW-206
    1st GW-199
    Challenge GW-180
    UGW-145-150

We can do this!!
  • bobby172
    bobby172 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Healthier foods.
    Portion control.
    30DS and airdyne. Get moving!
    Probable number for weight? 155 would be nice.
    Ultimate goal TBD by how great I feel. Its more a feeling than a number I believe...
    It will be here soon - have already seen Christmas decorations in the stores :-)
  • archgeo
    archgeo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I WILL be my ultimate goal weight by Christmas - so losing another 5-7kg.
    I WILL have a 6pack
    I WILL be toned
    I WILL be defined
    I WILL be fit.
    I WILL be enviable

I aim to have my diet completely under control and my eating and exercise habits set for life.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to reach my UGW by Christmas, which is 110. I'm 118 now and since it's getting lower, the pounds are getting slower and harder to lose.
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 25 pounds by the end of the challenge. I have about 45 pounds more to lose.
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Between now and December I'd like to
    - lose 15 lbs,
    - finish and maintain a C25k/running schedule,
    - successfully finish The Color Run in Nashville on October 21.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im hoping for 26lbs that would not only break me from the 210s, 200s but also the 190s would be amazing and well on my way of target 140 by September 2013!
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am going to set my target at 14lb. I would like to think Icould lose more but always struggle with motivation when I think its a big target / task, so in order to keep my motivation up 14lb it is!!

Start W 190
    Current W 177
    Challenge Goal W 163
    Goal W 147

Just bought a HRM so that is encouraging me to exercise well and in the right zones.
    Loving the Gym, walking my dog, cycling and the odd run are my forms of exercise.
  • DisneyFreak76
    Options
    My weight loss target is to lose 30lbs during the challenge. My goal of the challenge is to increase my endurance levels in cardio exercises.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds during the challenge.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    SW: 167

Oct 15 GW: 157
    -Goal waist measurement: 28

Nov 15 GW: 147
    -Goal waist measurement: 26

Dec 15 GW: 137
    -Goal waist measurement: 25

I am aiming to lose 30 lbs in the 3 month period, but will also be keeping measurements and tracking progress that way. I lost a lot of weight earlier this year (around 40 in 3 months) but gained a bit back by drinking a lot during my college graduating quarters. Bring on the burn!