Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ahem. Boobs.

124»

Replies

• NikeBody
    NikeBody Posts: 12
    Boobs are the first to go on me. I hold my weight in my hips, and that's where it comes from last.

I've always thought that if I could invent a machine that allows women to move fat from their hips or other "problem" areas to their boobs (or maybe vice-versa for some large chested women with skinny legs), I'd be rich!!

My boobs tend to go first as well! Funny how that works for a lot of women. When I was losing weight last year I'd keep losing 1/2 off my bust every other week and nothing anywhere else (for about a month and a half).
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Funny that this thread is still going after almost 5 months.
  • I lost some too :/ I went from a D+ to a C- and I am almost positive by the time my journey is over, I will be a B. I do use weights to help with toning that area with the hopes of regaining a little but I have not noticed a significant increase in size. Like most here, I am super grateful for padded push-up bras!
  • ashleyxxxo
    ashleyxxxo Posts: 41 Member
    I am a 34 C. I have got down to between a C/B. I wouldn't mind in the least if I was a B. I hate having my boobs too big.. They bounce and I can never wear super cute camis and tanks with out my tits hanging out and looking obnoxious.

All and all, I am not worried about my boobs getting smaller:) haha.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm not there yet, so I can't say. Before I stopped nursing, I was a 36DD. Now I'm a 36D...I wouldn't mind if they shrank some, but I'd still like to be a C-ish. I haven't been below a C since 10th grade.
  • babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.

I totally agree with this one! It is really uncomfortable to run. A good sports bra helped for me.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    I want your problem. :D LMBO.

When I began losing weight last Oct I was a 40 D. Now I am a 38 C. I measured 42 around the bust now I measure 36.5. I hope to lose some more boobage as I continue to tone up. A lot of boobage. :D
  • I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.

I started over 150/ 34D. I am now 138 and still a 34D, so you might not lose!

And re: running... I used to have to wear two sports bras! I went to a running store and got a high impact sports bra and it has made a world of difference!
    That's my probelm i'm a 36D and have to weat 2 sports bra's :/ where did you get the high impact bra at exactly?
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    Boobs are the first to go on me. I hold my weight in my hips, and that's where it comes from last.

I've always thought that if I could invent a machine that allows women to move fat from their hips or other "problem" areas to their boobs (or maybe vice-versa for some large chested women with skinny legs), I'd be rich!!
    I would be first in line. I wear 36 A because they no longer make NA, and my bust is 32", 34" with my push up bras. I carry my weight in my 44" hips, and my 28" waist never lost the winter fat from 5 years ago. I can remember when it was 24".
    No matter how much I gain, it's never in my bust. My proportions are so irritating.
  • aimeealee
    aimeealee Posts: 36 Member
    Like you, I knew that my breasts would shrink. Now that I am the lowest I have ever been and continue to lose small amounts, I want to lose from my thighs but continue to flatten my breasts. I guess I will take what I get. I feel great no matter where it is coming off of.
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    I have only lost an inch on my chest, I started at 37 and now I am 36, went from 34 D to 34C sometimes still a D, it really does depend on the bra make! They all differ.. I have noticed tho since doing pull ups and push ups that they are a lot firmer and sit nicely so I am looking forwards to them becoming more toned :) If you do breast exercises then you will notice they will get firmer and more lifted, the muscles behind your breast will push them out a little further so if you want to gain a little boob back or just have them more fuller then give it a try!
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

I started over 150/ 34D. I am now 138 and still a 34D, so you might not lose!

And re: running... I used to have to wear two sports bras! I went to a running store and got a high impact sports bra and it has made a world of difference!
    That's my probelm i'm a 36D and have to weat 2 sports bra's :/ where did you get the high impact bra at exactly?

I got a shock absorber on ebay for really cheap and it is so good for stopping bounce! They usually do great deals on there. Also sportsdirect.com has some good ones for a low price. My sister has really big boobs and she managed to get a shock absorber on ebay also for only ten pounds!
    I actually saw my bra in a sports shop the other day for 30 pounds,I payed around ten for it!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    I think some of you are focusing too much on the cup letter, even when your band size is smaller. Keep in mind that a D on a 32 is NOT the same size D on a 38. The letter comes from band size + inches at chest.

Still that aside....I never shopped at victorias secret before but I've learned that their push up swimwear is now my friend otherwise my girls just look.....sad. :( Seriously, I don't know what their deal is, but they look worse in a non pushup swim top than they do naked. *shakes fist at the air*
  • I think you have to look at your size before you gained weight to determine what would be normal after losing weight. I'm generally a 34c, at 25lbs over my ideal weight I'm up to a 36d. Your size change does seem dramatic. Honestly, I don't think chest exercises will help. The increase in chest muscles will decrease the fat in your breast.
  • As I've been losing weight, my boobs are definitely deflating. It's such a bummer. When I lay down, they basically disappear! next year = breast augmentation!