Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Is Your Goal ?

Replies

• been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Ok, so if it's about 15 weeks from now to Dec 15th, I'll set my goal for 15 pounds.

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can....
  • It's so hard for me to come up with a difinitive goal, because since I started with this hardcore commitment, I have only lost a few pounds, but I've lost over 20 inches. It's been 7 weeks, and it's obvious my body is changing drastically. I am hesitant to have a goal weight, because my original goal was to lose 15 lb in two months...and I've lost all of 2-3 and it's mostly inches I'm seeing go away. I'm doing Insanity, which is hardcore and I'm certainly gaining muscle. That said, I'm gonna put up a goal weight just because ideally, I want to LOSE POUNDS. Siiiiigh. I'm working my tail off. The weight has to shed eventually!

CW: 179
    GW: 159

(UGW: 115-135 depending on what my body decides lol)
  • My husband is currently deployed and I have two kids 13 and 19 mths old I also am a full time nursing student. My goal is to lose 30 lbs by Christmas and that way If I reach it I can maintain for a few mths until he will return home to us have to keep the husband excited about what's waiting back home!! :)
  • I forgot to mention my cw is 160 my goal weight 130.
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    My current weight is around 136, by Christmas I'm hoping to be around 125ish my UGW is probably 120
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Hello, all.

CW: 205lbs
    GW: 185lbs by Christmas. If I lose more, thats great also. I can't wait to see199lbs also. (:
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    CW: 225 (Sept. 8th)
    GW: 199 ONEderland!

And to fall into a normal fitness schedule!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    CW - 373

Originally my goal was to lose 20 lbs by mid December, but I am already halfway there, so I am adjusting to say I want to get my weight to 350 lbs between now and then.

GW - 350
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    CW - 170
    GW - 150
    but I'd be satisfied with 160 by christmas time.
  • My goal is to lose 30 lbs by Christmas.
    CW 289
    GW 259
    UGW 170
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 15 Member
    Hi I am really hoping to shape up for christmas and would like to be 150lbs which would mean me losing 30lbs.

SW 180
    CW 178
    GW 140

I really hope I can do this.
  • Hey everyone! My goal is to be 140 lbs however I don't mind weighing a bit more so long as at the end I fit into some lovely black skinny jeans I used to wear a few years ago!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    My goal by Christmas is 25 least 20 pounds. I am wanting to be 40 pounds lighter by June 1 so 20 will get me half way there!!
  • mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    My general goal is to lose 10 lbs a month, so I would like to lose 30 lb by Christmas. With Thanksgiving and a vacation in November, it's going to be a definite challenge. I am using Nutrisystem for meals, and exercising 5x week on a Bowflex Treadclimber.

SW 341.2
    CW 290.6
    GW 150.0
  • MariaElisa07
    MariaElisa07 Posts: 17 Member
    My goal is to lose 25lbs too...Right now I wt. 240...want to get close to 210...I think we could do this :)
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    10 pounds which is totally doable. Aiming to lose .5 pounds/week, and then learning how to maintain
  • My goal is to lose 11 lbs.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    CW:165-166 depending on how nice the scale feels.
    GW: 150 by Dec 15
    UGW: 140-145

I was stuck for so long in the 170s and now the weight is creeping off. I am hoping to jump start my weight loss since I picked up running and I am using this awesome cookbook.

I want to lose 15lbs by dec 15th!! I think 5lbs a month is a bit on the low end but any higher and I lose motivation.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    my goal is to be under 200 pounds by Christmas. CW 219
    my GW is 160
    My ultimate goal is 145.
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    My goal is to be in my 150's. So im looking to lose anywhere from 20-30 pounds.