What Is Your Goal ?

Options

Replies

• been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ok, so if it's about 15 weeks from now to Dec 15th, I'll set my goal for 15 pounds.

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can....
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    It's so hard for me to come up with a difinitive goal, because since I started with this hardcore commitment, I have only lost a few pounds, but I've lost over 20 inches. It's been 7 weeks, and it's obvious my body is changing drastically. I am hesitant to have a goal weight, because my original goal was to lose 15 lb in two months...and I've lost all of 2-3 and it's mostly inches I'm seeing go away. I'm doing Insanity, which is hardcore and I'm certainly gaining muscle. That said, I'm gonna put up a goal weight just because ideally, I want to LOSE POUNDS. Siiiiigh. I'm working my tail off. The weight has to shed eventually!

CW: 179
    GW: 159

(UGW: 115-135 depending on what my body decides lol)
  • Malissa79
    Options
    My husband is currently deployed and I have two kids 13 and 19 mths old I also am a full time nursing student. My goal is to lose 30 lbs by Christmas and that way If I reach it I can maintain for a few mths until he will return home to us have to keep the husband excited about what's waiting back home!! :)
  • Malissa79
    Options
    I forgot to mention my cw is 160 my goal weight 130.
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My current weight is around 136, by Christmas I'm hoping to be around 125ish my UGW is probably 120
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello, all.

CW: 205lbs
    GW: 185lbs by Christmas. If I lose more, thats great also. I can't wait to see199lbs also. (:
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    CW: 225 (Sept. 8th)
    GW: 199 ONEderland!

And to fall into a normal fitness schedule!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    CW - 373

Originally my goal was to lose 20 lbs by mid December, but I am already halfway there, so I am adjusting to say I want to get my weight to 350 lbs between now and then.

GW - 350
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    CW - 170
    GW - 150
    but I'd be satisfied with 160 by christmas time.
  • My goal is to lose 30 lbs by Christmas.
    CW 289
    GW 259
    UGW 170
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I am really hoping to shape up for christmas and would like to be 150lbs which would mean me losing 30lbs.

SW 180
    CW 178
    GW 140

I really hope I can do this.
  • dawnM3007
    Options
    Hey everyone! My goal is to be 140 lbs however I don't mind weighing a bit more so long as at the end I fit into some lovely black skinny jeans I used to wear a few years ago!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My goal by Christmas is 25 least 20 pounds. I am wanting to be 40 pounds lighter by June 1 so 20 will get me half way there!!
  • mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My general goal is to lose 10 lbs a month, so I would like to lose 30 lb by Christmas. With Thanksgiving and a vacation in November, it's going to be a definite challenge. I am using Nutrisystem for meals, and exercising 5x week on a Bowflex Treadclimber.

SW 341.2
    CW 290.6
    GW 150.0
  • MariaElisa07
    MariaElisa07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 25lbs too...Right now I wt. 240...want to get close to 210...I think we could do this :)
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    10 pounds which is totally doable. Aiming to lose .5 pounds/week, and then learning how to maintain
  • ItsMeGg
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11 lbs.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    CW:165-166 depending on how nice the scale feels.
    GW: 150 by Dec 15
    UGW: 140-145

I was stuck for so long in the 170s and now the weight is creeping off. I am hoping to jump start my weight loss since I picked up running and I am using this awesome cookbook.

I want to lose 15lbs by dec 15th!! I think 5lbs a month is a bit on the low end but any higher and I lose motivation.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    my goal is to be under 200 pounds by Christmas. CW 219
    my GW is 160
    My ultimate goal is 145.
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be in my 150's. So im looking to lose anywhere from 20-30 pounds.