looking for amigos!

Options
2»

Replies

• niki22_04
    niki22_04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I have about 25 more lbs to my goal and would like the support as well as give support! hope to meet to people and encourage each other. Feel free to add me. good luck everyone!
  • Sydny38
    Options
    Wow!
    You all are amazing! What great support!
    I am looking to lean out. I carry a lot of muscle so the weight loss/scale can be frustrating but I desire the same support that you all give one another. I am about a size 12 and would like to get down to a size 6. Currently would like to lose about 15-20lbs or more so be 15-18% body fat.
    I have gotten down to a size zero but I felt it was done with very unhealthy dieting. I want a life change not just a quick fix.
  • luvinlifeL
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm also new, and looking to lose 8-10lbs. I'd love to have some friends! Have a terrific tuesday!
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ^.^
  • martinezm11
    Options
    Hi!

Just started on MFP, and super pumped to lose 10-15 lbs to reach my goal weight of 115 and lower my BMI (I want muscles and definition, of course)! I'm awesome at sticking to a work out regimen, but have trouble when it comes to eating right, so I think that's why I haven't seen the results I'm working for. Looking for motivation and any tips/advice!

Feel free to add me!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I log in every day, a couple times a day to check the message board and get some inspiration/motivation. I'm looking to lose about 10 pounds. :)
  • jmrich109
    jmrich109 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey girls, I'm Julia and looking for some super help and motivation. I'm feeling like I'm doing well but I'm having so much trouble keeping my calorie intake under 1500 a day and I get super discouraged. I'm short (5'2"), CW 125, would like to be down to 110!
  • thelittlestshay
    Options
    I love all the support on this topic! I am new to MFP also, 5'3 140, looking to loose 15lbs. Having issues staying motivated with my diet cause I LOVE to eat. Feel free to add me!
  • 2ndstar2therite
    2ndstar2therite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group and am looking for pals too if anyone wants to add me... I'm down probably 20 lbs from 15 months ago and would really like to shake the last 10 by xmas. Seems so unfair the the sma
    ller the number the harder it is!
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, im Rosemary. Just joined this group today and it's awesome!! I recently lost 33 pounds...3 more than my original goal yay!! Just working on toning up and maintaining now! I'm 5'8 146lbs :)
    Would love some new friends!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    CharletteMad - now you're not the only one. I'm 38 with two kids as well! :)

Ditto! I'll be 38 in less than 3 weeks and have two kids as well. Almost 40-somethings unite! :happy: