Friends? Lesbian motivators?

Options

Replies

• drivefstfighthrd
    Options
    I'm a recent out of the closet lesbian after 26 years of hiding. I would totally love some motivators if possible.
  • hloftin32
    hloftin32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am bi and definitely a great motivator! Feel free to add me ladies! :happy:
  • passion4purple
    passion4purple Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for that motivation too! I'll add u : )
  • saintveronika
    Options
    hello! new to mfp. mind if i add some of you? i have nobody here :c also, feel free to add me!
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ladies.. :)
  • TalonPride
    TalonPride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been on since July...zero friends. Can I play?
  • owndbycatz
    owndbycatz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've been on since July...zero friends. Can I play?

I'll send a friend add.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Everybody! Lez be friends :3
  • suddenbeth
    Options
    I love this idea! I was wondering where all the lesbians were on this sight. Hey, I'm Beth. Obviously, I'm a lesbian. I'm a student at UAFS (Spanish major). I live with my beautiful girlfriend. We've been together for about a year now, and she still finds ways to amaze me every day. If you're actually active on here, add me. I'd love it if any or all of you added me because I need some accountability. Thanks :)
  • RationalFatShredder
    Options
    feel free to add me, especially if you would like to hear a nerd sharing all she read about the science of human body or the economics about our food industry( not guarantee to be right).
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Lesbian, feel free to add me, would love to connect and motivate each other :-)
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lez! feel free to add me, needing some more motivators to kick the 15 pounds i gained this summer...grrr!
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am a pansexual mom with about 25 lbs down and 30 (ultimately) to go. Once I reach my goal weight, I want to work on getting ripped arms. I am on week 7 of C25K, week 2 of 30 day shred, and I'v been boxing for a month and a half.
  • lavitaloca
    Options
    New here, bi, anyhoo, you can add me if you like. I could use a few more friends to cheer on and to be cheered by :)
  • Nolextreme
    Nolextreme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lesbian looking for motivation as well!
  • srh57005
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm also a lesbian looking for some motivation and encouragement! Lez do this.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi all just like many of you im too looking for extra motivation... Add me all & lets do this...
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Pansexual and Trans...

I LOVE YOU HAIR! <3
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Queer girl, here. Feel free to add me (:

You have beautiful eyes...
  • veegreen
    Options
    Ditto on the lesbian front. I'm up for some motivating friends :-)

V x