Ahem. Boobs.

Options
124»

Replies

• NikeBody
    NikeBody Posts: 12
    Options
    Boobs are the first to go on me. I hold my weight in my hips, and that's where it comes from last.

I've always thought that if I could invent a machine that allows women to move fat from their hips or other "problem" areas to their boobs (or maybe vice-versa for some large chested women with skinny legs), I'd be rich!!

My boobs tend to go first as well! Funny how that works for a lot of women. When I was losing weight last year I'd keep losing 1/2 off my bust every other week and nothing anywhere else (for about a month and a half).
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Funny that this thread is still going after almost 5 months.
  • stephirocks2012
    Options
    I lost some too :/ I went from a D+ to a C- and I am almost positive by the time my journey is over, I will be a B. I do use weights to help with toning that area with the hopes of regaining a little but I have not noticed a significant increase in size. Like most here, I am super grateful for padded push-up bras!
  • ashleyxxxo
    ashleyxxxo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 C. I have got down to between a C/B. I wouldn't mind in the least if I was a B. I hate having my boobs too big.. They bounce and I can never wear super cute camis and tanks with out my tits hanging out and looking obnoxious.

All and all, I am not worried about my boobs getting smaller:) haha.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, so I can't say. Before I stopped nursing, I was a 36DD. Now I'm a 36D...I wouldn't mind if they shrank some, but I'd still like to be a C-ish. I haven't been below a C since 10th grade.
  • babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.

I totally agree with this one! It is really uncomfortable to run. A good sports bra helped for me.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want your problem. :D LMBO.

When I began losing weight last Oct I was a 40 D. Now I am a 38 C. I measured 42 around the bust now I measure 36.5. I hope to lose some more boobage as I continue to tone up. A lot of boobage. :D
  • salinas87
    Options
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.

I started over 150/ 34D. I am now 138 and still a 34D, so you might not lose!

And re: running... I used to have to wear two sports bras! I went to a running store and got a high impact sports bra and it has made a world of difference!
    That's my probelm i'm a 36D and have to weat 2 sports bra's :/ where did you get the high impact bra at exactly?
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the first to go on me. I hold my weight in my hips, and that's where it comes from last.

I've always thought that if I could invent a machine that allows women to move fat from their hips or other "problem" areas to their boobs (or maybe vice-versa for some large chested women with skinny legs), I'd be rich!!
    I would be first in line. I wear 36 A because they no longer make NA, and my bust is 32", 34" with my push up bras. I carry my weight in my 44" hips, and my 28" waist never lost the winter fat from 5 years ago. I can remember when it was 24".
    No matter how much I gain, it's never in my bust. My proportions are so irritating.
  • aimeealee
    aimeealee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Like you, I knew that my breasts would shrink. Now that I am the lowest I have ever been and continue to lose small amounts, I want to lose from my thighs but continue to flatten my breasts. I guess I will take what I get. I feel great no matter where it is coming off of.
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have only lost an inch on my chest, I started at 37 and now I am 36, went from 34 D to 34C sometimes still a D, it really does depend on the bra make! They all differ.. I have noticed tho since doing pull ups and push ups that they are a lot firmer and sit nicely so I am looking forwards to them becoming more toned :) If you do breast exercises then you will notice they will get firmer and more lifted, the muscles behind your breast will push them out a little further so if you want to gain a little boob back or just have them more fuller then give it a try!
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I started over 150/ 34D. I am now 138 and still a 34D, so you might not lose!

And re: running... I used to have to wear two sports bras! I went to a running store and got a high impact sports bra and it has made a world of difference!
    That's my probelm i'm a 36D and have to weat 2 sports bra's :/ where did you get the high impact bra at exactly?

I got a shock absorber on ebay for really cheap and it is so good for stopping bounce! They usually do great deals on there. Also sportsdirect.com has some good ones for a low price. My sister has really big boobs and she managed to get a shock absorber on ebay also for only ten pounds!
    I actually saw my bra in a sports shop the other day for 30 pounds,I payed around ten for it!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think some of you are focusing too much on the cup letter, even when your band size is smaller. Keep in mind that a D on a 32 is NOT the same size D on a 38. The letter comes from band size + inches at chest.

Still that aside....I never shopped at victorias secret before but I've learned that their push up swimwear is now my friend otherwise my girls just look.....sad. :( Seriously, I don't know what their deal is, but they look worse in a non pushup swim top than they do naked. *shakes fist at the air*
  • PRECISELYKEY
    Options
    I think you have to look at your size before you gained weight to determine what would be normal after losing weight. I'm generally a 34c, at 25lbs over my ideal weight I'm up to a 36d. Your size change does seem dramatic. Honestly, I don't think chest exercises will help. The increase in chest muscles will decrease the fat in your breast.
  • LuanaonMaui
    Options
    As I've been losing weight, my boobs are definitely deflating. It's such a bummer. When I lay down, they basically disappear! next year = breast augmentation!