WEEK 1 CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Options
Howdy!!!! It is time to get started on our WEEK 1 CHALLENGE!!!! It is a 3 part challenge!!! I hope everyone enjoys this kickoff challenge!!!! Let's make sure that we post on here all of our accomplishments with these challenges!!!! I want to hear back from all of you!!!!!

Here is the video describing the WEEK 1 CHALLENGE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxONTSq85Qs

If anyone is unable to see the video, please let me know!

Pam :)

Replies

• channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to see the video :(
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Great Video Pam! LOVE to see your excitement :)

Looking forward to the three challenges!!!! :) Gotta start thinking of an accomplishment! HA :drinker: Cheers!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to see the video :(

I just sent you the link via message. Let me know if it works! Pam :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Great Video Pam! LOVE to see your excitement :)

Looking forward to the three challenges!!!! :) Gotta start thinking of an accomplishment! HA :drinker: Cheers!

LOL!!! I guess I am a little TOO excited!!! LOL!!! I just love these challenges!!! :) Have a GREAT week LeighAnna!!! ;)
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    Great video Pam! Thank you for all of your invested time to the challenge and each of us. Very excited to get started and about week one because water alone is going to be a serious challenge for me.........this is just what I needed! :happy:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Great video Pam! Thank you for all of your invested time to the challenge and each of us. Very excited to get started and about week one because water alone is going to be a serious challenge for me.........this is just what I needed! :happy:

Thanks April!!! The water is going to be a true challenge for me also!!! I have been sooo busy with getting the kids back to school that I am always on the go. I need to take my water bottle with me. Good Luck!
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am unable to access video...I was able to see your initial video easily enough...I tried it twice today...any suggestions?
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks you Pam for all the work you do every week , Nice video also. The challenges this week are great. Have a great week.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey Pam, I just wanted to tell you that I love the videos. They make the delivery of the information more personal, it nice. Yes, your excitement is contagious.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hey Pam,

I watched both videos and love that you decided to communicate with us this way. As psychomom already said, it does make it seem more personal and heartfelt. Glad to see how excited you are also. Nice challenges this week.

Bridget
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam! I loved the video and the new challenges. Thanks again for all of the time and thought you put into all of this. :wink:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    thanks I love the idea of the video.
    Water is usually not too much of a problem
    100 crunches a day OUCH.....LOL
    my accomplishment was getting into my little black dress, the one in my avatar pic, the last time I wore this dress was about 14 yrs ago
    my goal accomplishment, to run a 5K
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the video!!! I am glad that they are helpful!

Now regarding Week 1 Challenge:

My accomplishment so far is getting off the first 20 lbs! It has completely changed me. It has made me a better mom, wife, friend....person in general! I feel much more active and it gives me hope that I can accomplish anythng I put my heart to. As far as my goal.....well there is a funny....BUT true story!!! I was on skype with my sis Joanne and we were both talking about the challenge. And she wanted to tell me what her goal was and I wanted to tell her what my goal was.....and as we were saying the words....we both had the same goal!!!! It was not planned!!! WE are sisters that THINK like TWINS!!!! Scary enough...it is not the first time we think alike. We pretty much finish each others sentences!!!! Anyway, the goal is to FINALLY take a picture with my family for Christmas!!! I had the kids do a photoshoot a couple of years ago and the photographer asked me to be in some pics and I refused. I have always hidden from the camera. BUT I want to take those pics with my family this year!!!! NO MORE HIDING!!!!

I will check in later and let you know how I did with the water and crunches!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    thanks I love the idea of the video.
    Water is usually not too much of a problem
    100 crunches a day OUCH.....LOL
    my accomplishment was getting into my little black dress, the one in my avatar pic, the last time I wore this dress was about 14 yrs ago
    my goal accomplishment, to run a 5K

WOW!!! That must feel so GREAT to get back into your little black dress!!! You truly are an inspiration!!! Thank you for being a part of this challenge!!!

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Good morning all,

Well, a huge accomplishment so far for me would be that I have been consistent in my exercising for the past 3 months. It has finally become a part of what I do. Before it was a struggle to make myself exercise.....NOT ANYMORE!!! Now I can't live without exercising.....Wow! Never thought I would ever hear myself say that.

My goal is to continue to work hard and incorporate running into my exericse routine. I want to start the Couch to 5K workout routine.
  • dieter67
    Options
    Thanks much for this little push early in my program. I'm excited ... you must tend to rub off on others :) So the goal and accomplishments aren't daily ones ... but one thing each over the fourteen weeks?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks much for this little push early in my program. I'm excited ... you must tend to rub off on others :) So the goal and accomplishments aren't daily ones ... but one thing each over the fourteen weeks?

Yes...it is a goal for your the 14 week journey.
  • dieter67
    Options
    My accomplishment is that I have been able to take two long weekend trips in the past six weeks and come back without a gain. My goal for the challenge is to be able to buy a new outfit for Christmas in a smaller size.

My short-term goal (non challenge related) is to come back from this coming week's vacation without a gain. I need to have a little more confidence in myself. I made it four days in the past when traveling, can I stretch it to nine days this time?
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Help......I can't see the video.
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My biggest accomplishment was to stop smoking. A whole year being smoke-free yayyyy!!!!! :)
    My goal is to be able to wear a size 16 and feel comfortable and continue to let exercising be apart of my life.