Active Judder's Please

Replies

• Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I'm still here, but don't check the boards nearly as often as I should. Most of my time's spent on the other (LCF) board. =)
  • DryHeet
    DryHeet Posts: 61 Member
    Welcome to all! Wonderful to see more people giving JUDDD a try.

Cici, sounds like you're doing very well! Congrats on getting through the first 2 weeks!

Jenn, I like your attitude - this is a WOE. There's alot of success stories over on the LCF forum and they are in maintainence, still following JUDDD!

Good luck everyone!
    Susan
  • cici52
    cici52 Posts: 34 Member
    Kiera's mom, I love your haircut. Absolutely darling.

Mummy, yes, 400/1900 is roughly where I should be. Came close most days. Even when I didn't quite make the 400 I was always in WLM.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    fab i am loving it so far
  • I am quite enjoying this so far, hope it continues, feels too good to be tru, especially the health benefits.. Read quite a bit more about it and not having enough calories on UD I think as had been keeping them lowish, so trialling and erroring as I go!
    I find DD in the week quite easy. The most difficult one was on a Sunday, when I just felt hungry continually and thought about food all day - much easier for me when I have a workday to distract me.
  • mummytobeslim
    Down day for me today not been too bad , not really felt hungry either or craved like i did at first , been feeling a bit cold though so not sure if Thats lack off food . How is everyone else doing x
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    I'm trying JUDD again this week - I'd like to lose another 15#s before winter hits and 1400-1500 calories a day is not going to do it. IThis is a down day - I have had success with 800 calories on down days, so I am aiming for that again. But I am already at 400 for the day and still hungry. Eventhough I purposely did not exercise today, I have been painting the garage and running up and down basement stairs to do the laundry.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Thank you CiCi. I've had it cut really, really short since then. It's about time for a new picture. ;-)

Welcome to all the newbies!
  • mummytobeslim
    2.6 LB DOWN TODAY FOR ME REALLY HAPPY
  • cici52
    cici52 Posts: 34 Member
    Great job, Mummy!:happy:
  • spector13
    spector13 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started last tues....loving it so far....
  • mummytobeslim
    thank you good luck everyone x
  • Don't really 'feel' like I'm losing, but feel quite chirpy and finding it relatively easy to stick to the plan.
  • mummytobeslim
    I feel a bit more bloated today not sure why
  • izzyooo
    izzyooo Posts: 24 Member
    I'm doing this :) I'm 241 lbs so I'm having 2300( ish) on eating days and 500 on fasting days. Today is an up day for me (woohoo!) so if there's anyone out there who is on the same days as me that wants to motivate each other then let me know :)

I started on Monday by the way, so only 4 days in but already 4lbs down (the scales had been on the up before Monday!)
  • Keiras_Mom
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I replied to you on the UD/DD calories thread.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
  • dgehring07
    dgehring07 Posts: 3 Member
    Restarted today after a 2 week break for the holidays.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Welcome back!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Restarted today after a 2 week break for the holidays.

Do I here RESET! lol. That is usually always a good thing.