Active Judder's Please

Replies

• WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Jen and welcome :-) Hope your head is feeling better!

unstrungharp - losing while on holiday, now that IS impressive! I have occasionally had two UDs in a row if i've had a lot of social stuff on at a weekend. It hasn't affected my losses so far. And don't be afraid of eating up to your cals on an UD - it's the difference between the UD and the DD cals that make JUDDD work so well. Most people find it best for weight loss to use the figures from the calculator with it set to "Little or no exercise"
  • JemHazel
    JemHazel Posts: 1
    Hello Everyone!

New to the group and new to JUDDDing... tomorrow will be my first official DD... sort of nervous and hoping that my cravings don't get the best of me. Wish me luck... :wink:

Can't wait for my first official weigh-in... in a week... hoping for an encouraging loss!!
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Hi all. This is my first week on JUDDD and I'm loving it!!!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Welcome Jem and Steph!

Jem, how'd it go??
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Here I am
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Here I am

Welcome! :)
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm here!!
    Started about 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it.
    Seeing and feeling results!
  • sara_jean_15
    sara_jean_15 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me too! I was on it for 4 successful months and then for the last month and a half was convinced to try losing my last little bit the 'normal" way. Never Again!! I failed miserably and gained about 4 pounds back. So, I am back on it for good! I have discovered I cannot eat like a "normal" person without overdoing it! Never had a slip up while on JUDDD!

Just looking for more Alternate Day Dieters for friends on here. Getting sick of the people who look down at this type of dieting. It works for me so this is what I am going to do. :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    2weeks in and 4lbs down. I love it.
  • difiore13
    difiore13 Posts: 7 Member
    HI,

My name is Sara and i am new to this group and JUDDD! Have been reading about it for a while now and decided i am going to start this for the first time this coming Sunday as my first day. Would love to make friends with others that are on this diet. And love to hear what is working for people. :smile:
  • JUDDDing
    Welcome! It sounds like you all are doing great!

And good luck Sara!
  • I'm here, too :)
    Seems like this group is a little bit ghost-towny...I'd love to see it active! :) I have a couple questions, and no one to ask :p
  • JUDDDing
    I'm here, too :)
    Seems like this group is a little bit ghost-towny...I'd love to see it active! :) I have a couple questions, and no one to ask :p

Welcome!

And ask away!

There are actually numerous people around here on the JUDDD - I suspect the simplicity of it keeps us from having too many posts going at any one time.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Not a judder but attempting 5:2
  • JUDDDing
    Not a judder but attempting 5:2

Well, welcome anyway. :happy:

I'm kind of going the other way - here in a few months I'll probably switch over to 5:2 for maintenance.
  • Keiras_Mom
    I just switched back to 5:2 for maintenance. I keep mixing it up and trying to see what I can get away with. :wink:
  • Very new to forums and JUDDD. Read the book and ready to get my 2014 year started off right. Any help would be wonderful:) I am 37, 5'6 currently 157 lbs. I've had a total hysterectomy in 2006, since the surgery it has been hard to lose the weight. I do not take any medications. Anyone had real success?
  • I'm new too:) maybe we will both have successfully JUDDD stories. Lol
  • JUDDDing
    Hi Jen and welcome!

I've lost over a hundred pounds over the last year and Keiras_Mom has lost more than me.

My main advice would be to follow the website calorie calculator for both up and down days.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Hi Jen and welcome!

I've lost over a hundred pounds over the last year and Keiras_Mom has lost more than me.

My main advice would be to follow the website calorie calculator for both up and down days.

ITA! Welcome, and enjoy those UDs. They make the DDs so worth it. :happy: