2»

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Wed, Sept 19th: 50 Jumping Jacks
    Thur, Sept 20th: 100 Jumping Jacks
  • bfonju
    Options
    Have been jumping insanely throughout this week. Don't even know how many varieties of jumps in the Insanity program.

Sodium intake beginning monday, Sept 17 of this week follows and with a daily goal of 2500:

Sunday = 1338
    Monday = 999
    Tuesday = 340
    Wednesday = 2091
    Thursday = 359 so far with breakfast only.

Okay I'm headed now for Insanity: Max Interval Circuit, and Max Sports Training. Good day everyone
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @ Krescine : Wow, good job. I have to catch up today.

@ TraeP, let's try for 50 today?
  • colleenv
    Options
    I did jumping jacks with a 5lb weight in each hand during my bob harper boot camp dvd. That really got my heart rate up.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did 30 jumping jacks after my 30 day shred workout......only 4 more to go and than I'll have completed that program!! There are these jumping jacks with weights that kill me, but so do a few other things in the workout.lol. Looking forward to moving on to insanity!!!

As for the sodium, read up a little on sodium intake and thought I'd share. Too much may be a cause for stomach cancer(and yes I know alot of things cause cancer.lol.) too little sodium actually slows blood flow to the brain, kidneys, and heart especially during exercise. So I figure I'm going to try to get close to my recommended sodium level eating good foods and going to try not to add extra.....as hard as that might be!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Fri, Sept 21st: 100 Jumping Jacks
  • maryannsimm
    Options
    My worst enemy and best friend is salt..... I have been on a strick diet for the last few months, my family is very dedicated to learning how to be healthy. Eating only food that is good for us and get our bodies moving. Nothing fun in our house and we dont eat anything from a can right now. BUT I have to have salt on my tomatoes, grapetfruit, all my veggies, eggs, cottage cheese, ect. another words just about everything I eat I am covering with salt. I am working on cutting it down by not out.. so I have been looking for other options on top of drinking lots of water.

My friend sent me a copy of this link telling how to cleans your body/kidneys from all the salt.

Anyone brave enough to try this??? If yes please let me know how it tastes and how it makes you feel.

check it out below.... maybe this will be helpful to others those braver than me...lol:drinker:

CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS IN $1.00 OR EVEN LESS

Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean

Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley (Cilantro) is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

via AmazingFacts
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was able to stay under in my sodium every day so far with the exception of yesterday but I only went over a little. The jumping jacks I'm doing are part of Jillian Michael's 6W6P and they are plank jacks (that kick my booty). I hope this week is treating everyone well!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was able to stay under in my sodium every day so far with the exception of yesterday but I only went over a little. The jumping jacks I'm doing are part of Jillian Michael's 6W6P and they are plank jacks (that kick my booty). I hope this week is treating everyone well!

good job! plank jacks are awful.lol.
  • ncl001
    Options
    WhaT ABOUT PUSH UPS FOR NEXT WEEK CHALLENGE? it is a greeat workout for the body and works great for the belly:o) i am going to start doing pushups again from wednsday...:O)
  • JustineSane
    JustineSane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I cannot take part in the jumping jacks - I have a torn meniscus in my knee. For 5 weeks the only exercise I have been able to do is physiotherapy. I am strictly forbidden from any impact, or deep knee bends :( I miss my workouts like crazy! But I get my new recumbent bike when I get home from work today - that is exercise I am allowed to do.
    I have kept my sodium low. MFP says I can have 2500mg a day. Over the past 7 days my average intake is 1042 ......so less than half the maximum daily allowance I think is pretty OK.

I cannot access groups and discussions on my phone app, but when I get a chance to log on the computer I love reading how everyone is doing and what you all have to say!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    WhaT ABOUT PUSH UPS FOR NEXT WEEK CHALLENGE? it is a greeat workout for the body and works great for the belly:o) i am going to start doing pushups again from wednsday...:O)

Push-ups are a fabulous idea!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    I cannot take part in the jumping jacks - I have a torn meniscus in my knee. For 5 weeks the only exercise I have been able to do is physiotherapy. I am strictly forbidden from any impact, or deep knee bends :( I miss my workouts like crazy! But I get my new recumbent bike when I get home from work today - that is exercise I am allowed to do.
    I have kept my sodium low. MFP says I can have 2500mg a day. Over the past 7 days my average intake is 1042 ......so less than half the maximum daily allowance I think is pretty OK.

I cannot access groups and discussions on my phone app, but when I get a chance to log on the computer I love reading how everyone is doing and what you all have to say!

Sorry about your injury! Nice on the sodium! That's been killer for me this week and I don't think I've ever seen a day as low as you average :)