Day 2

Options

Replies

• allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was easier than Day 1, but it is still hard! Tomorrow will hopefully be easier, if I can get out of bed.

Anyone else worried their boobs are going to knock them out when doing jumping jacks?
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was easier than Day 1, but it is still hard! Tomorrow will hopefully be easier, if I can get out of bed.

Anyone else worried their boobs are going to knock them out when doing jumping jacks?

oh my gosh! YES!! I can see my reflection in the TV and my boobs are going EVERYWHERE!!! its ridiculous.. I think I need to start wearing 2 sports bras or something!!
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    it went a lot easier then day one like others have said i think its because i knew what to expect. but my legs are so sore today that day 3 ( mine is today) is going to be super hard. :(
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

oh my gosh! YES!! I can see my reflection in the TV and my boobs are going EVERYWHERE!!! its ridiculous.. I think I need to start wearing 2 sports bras or something!!
    i need too to. i think its funny jillian does that and she has no boobs haha.
  • MagpieKat
    Options
    Anyone know of a place to get some hand weights that's inexpensive?

Target or if you have those 5 Below stores -- they both have the weights. Should be between $4-$5 each for the hand weights. Like someone else posted -- use a can of soup in each hand until you get the weights. It will at least give you some resistance.
  • MagpieKat
    Options
    YES! On the boobs and jumping jacks.

Holy cow, I specifically wore a cotton bra UNDER my sports bra today to just give me that much more support. It was much better going today.

Although I was interrupted mid-workout by my 4-year old who had spilled a massive amount of water. I was at the point where she starts the first round of jump roping. I'll just start over tonight. Groan.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Day 2... tonight. I am looking forward to it. Maybe I am crazy but the soreness feels oh so good. I know that things are changing! OK enough of the BS. I hurt and if I hear "just two more" one more time I may go mad! Has anyone else noticed that in level one she says "just a few more" then she keeps you going for 10-12 more!
  • jaguirre8898
    Options
    Day 2... tonight. I am looking forward to it. Maybe I am crazy but the soreness feels oh so good. I know that things are changing! OK enough of the BS. I hurt and if I hear "just two more" one more time I may go mad! Has anyone else noticed that in level one she says "just a few more" then she keeps you going for 10-12 more!

try muting the tv and turning the music on believe her voice gets even more annoying as the days go on.
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Okay so I didn't get to Day 2 because my knee was hurting pretty bad last night. Today I slept in (after taking some meds) I had to be at work at 5pm. I woke up at 2pm, did 30 min of cardio, made some dinner for tonight, made some "breakfast" (yes at 3pm lol) showered and logged my stuff.

But I get off at 2am, if I did it then, would it count as today or tomorrow??? I
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I use 5lbs. Day 2 done, now time to make something for dinner!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Okay so I didn't get to Day 2 because my knee was hurting pretty bad last night. Today I slept in (after taking some meds) I had to be at work at 5pm. I woke up at 2pm, did 30 min of cardio, made some dinner for tonight, made some "breakfast" (yes at 3pm lol) showered and logged my stuff.

But I get off at 2am, if I did it then, would it count as today or tomorrow??? I

if you do it after your day has begun and before your full day is over then it counts for today. that's the way I always look at it. Its not like your calories magically reset over night. thats why if I binge even after I have finished logging, I still log it for that day because I did it before I went to sleep
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get annoyed that she tells us to 'keep going' while walking around talking about what the other 2 girls are doing? LOL!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Did it. Well most of it anyway, had to stop during the bicycle crunches due to room mate returning and there's just not enough space to move around if I'm taking up the floor.
    Today actually seemed a bit easier, except for the throbbing pain from yesterday.... but I felt myself fully completing the cardio sets without pausing all the time, to either catch my breath, grab a drink, or wipe away excessive sweat......
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Day 2 done, made it all the way through, it wasn't very "pretty" or coordinated. So glad this group is here or I would have not done it tonight (so much housework needs done, but that is what husbands and kids are for... right?) Thanks everybody for the motivation.
  • fit_dawn
    Options
    Did day 2 after a 30 minute run this morning. Was tough but felt good that I did it. Legs are sore, have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a tough day! Have a good night all and way to go on committing and following through with the challenge!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get annoyed that she tells us to 'keep going' while walking around talking about what the other 2 girls are doing? LOL!

Ha ha! Yes, I know what you mean! Also wanna wipe the smiles off the girls doing it! How can you smile????
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options

try muting the tv and turning the music on believe her voice gets even more annoying as the days go on.

I agree with this!! I turn my Rocky theme music on and go to town.
  • smp0723
    Options

hahaha! I take martial arts & that was a huge problem when your doing 100 jumping jacks! haha!! Buy a good compression bra-it will hold them right in place :)
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I picked up some 5lb weights at Modell's for $7.99 each, if you get the 3lb'ers they are $5.99 each.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know I'm behind but - day 2 done!