Weight Gain Update

Options

Replies

• amberpickens
    amberpickens Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im 24 weeks and 2 days and i weighed in at 144 this morning :( its only 6.7lbs and i should be close to 15 by now from what my doc says
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    up 34.5lbs @ 29 weeks! Not sure what else to do!

Hey im up about 28lbs at 23 weeks. we seem to be on the exact same weight gain schedule or something. I dont know what else we can do now, I have found that maybe if i cook a lil more myself that could help. Even though i eat the healthiest thing i can find when we go out it is never as healthy as cooking it yourself. I know you have a super busy schedule, I also do with work and workouts and trying to make extra money for the time I have to take off work.

Maybe we can work together to find some recipes that can be made on the weekends and cooked during the week???

Yes, I do need to be better about what I eat, but my weight doesn't seem to go down after I eat well for several days in a row, it's just frustrating. We just have to do the best we can I guess, and work it off later!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 9.5 weeks and up between 6 and 8.5 lbs. I don't think I gained this much with my other 2 so early, but I started at 146 with those. I started at 123 with this one. I just can't control my appetite right now. I'm thinking I'll be able to do a better job with my food choices in the 2nd trimester. I gained about 30 to 35 lbs with my first 2 pregnancies and lost all the pregnancy weight pretty quickly.
  • amberpickens
    Options
    weighed in this morning at 144.4. which is only a 7.1lbs gained and im 25 weeks.
  • chickybuns
    Options
    I'm up 37lbs @ 30 weeks, kind of surprising I gained less than a pound from last week, as I have eaten quite a bit this week, maybe me and baby needed it.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am up 14lbs and I am at 26 weeks. Not real happy about it and the doctor hasn't mentioned it so I shouldn't be too worried just really need to watch myself from here on out.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Up 31lbs at 25 weeks. Havent been eating over 2100 cals and have still been working out 6 days a week
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    30 weeks 4 days and up a total of 24 pounds... I was trying to not gain more than 30 pounds or so...we will see!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    25 weeks tomorrow and I am up between 11-12 lbs (i fluctuate between a pound every morning). I am pretty happy with that but hoping to not gain too much more.
  • amberpickens
    Options
    26 weeks and weighed in this morning at 145.7 thats a 8.4lbs gain so far
  • chickybuns
    Options
    I'm up 38.8lb @ 31 weeks! ugggg
  • ashle1244
    Options
    week 33 started at 121lbs currently at 149lbs.
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Week 12 and up 8 pounds. My appetite and weight gain seem to be stabilizing - for now.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    32w 3d and up 24 pounds...no weight gain the past two weeks!
  • jomiley23
    Options
    19 weeks and 2 days. Starting weight 237. Current weight as of this morning, 242. 5 lbs in 19 weeks.

People have been complaining that I'm not showing, and I've been a little bummed about it too. This morning, I pulled up my (Pick one: Dunlap/spare tire/gut) that sits above my waist up to stretch my lower jiggle and you could clearly see where the baby bundle is. My husband loved it. Just wish I had not been so heavy at the onset so I could have a little more of that experience.

I asked the doctor about my slow weight gain. He said - everybody's body and metabolism are so different. He's not one to complain about what people eat or how much they weigh. He said eat until you feel full, vary your diet, take your vitamins. The rest will take care of itself.

So that's what I'm doing.
  • amberpickens
    Options
    27 weeks and 4 days and i weighed in at 147.7 thats 10lbs so far
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm 12 weeks and already gained 8.2 lbs :(

I had lost 30 lbs before this pregnancy (took 1 year), so it's a little hard seeing the weight creep back up, but I know this weight gain is for baby. This is my second child. I gained 27 lbs with my first without really knowing how to eat healthy.

The first trimester was really hard on my. Nausea all day and all that helpes was pasta....which I had not really eaten much of for 1 year. So the weight gain does not surprise me, but I do want to eat healthier now that I can stomach other food.

Congrats to you all ladies. Here's to staying healthy during this pregnancy and beyond!!

Melissa
  • meluc
    Options
    Same here! Your daughter is very cute!!
  • meluc
    Options
    Week 12 and up 8 pounds. My appetite and weight gain seem to be stabilizing - for now.

Same here! Your daughter is very cute!!
  • chickybuns
    Options
    I'm up 44.2 lbs @ 33 weeks! Doubt I'll be staying under 50 :(