****Day Three****

Options
13»

Replies

• adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down, Feeling pretty good the last 3 days not to sore, but tonight I slowed down and started to get stiff in my hips, legs, ankles, oh Gosh it's my whole body! This happened last time and I quit and didn't start up again til now. I'm not giving up this time! No sir No way!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day three done (about 4 hours ago). Hope everyone's day four is better. I think we'll all find workout one getting easier starting tomorrow. In my past, I've found usually day two and three are the worst. Good luck!
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay! My arms & chest are more sore today, but my calves feel so much better! I did about 10 minutes of downward dog & child's pose to stretch out after the workout, and I think that is making my legs loosen up a little more. (I was barely limping today, as compared to barely walking yesterday!)

Wore my HRM today and realized I actually burn a little more than MFP calculates. 252 calories! Whoo hoo. Now I'd better dig out the measuring tape and get my "starting" numbers written down.

I was originally going to take the weekend off, but I'm torn now. I'm going on vacation from 10/12-10/21 and, though I will be hiking and swimming many days, I don't know how much shred I will be doing. Maybe I should just plow through until the 12th!?

Glad to see so many of you succeeding today!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!
  • troubled2
    troubled2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting late out of gate... Today was Day One for me, but I figure if I DON"T take the break this first week I can catch up. so that I will be on the same page as everyone. I too started this workout about a year ago and never continued. I figure with a join effort I can keep it up. Looking forward to seeing results and reading everyones post.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Day three done, still hate jumping jacks......... Really felt it in my upper arms today, those side lunges with arm raises were killing me. May sound sadistic, but I'm relishing the hurt.

Did the workout today with my eyes closed as someone else said, and it was easier to get through it all. Think I might try it with muting Jillian and putting some music on tomorrow.

:smile:
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Well, I did not attempt to do the workout today. My calves hurt so much, I think they need a rest. I have never had such bad pains in my calves before! I did take a nice long walk though to try and stretch them out a bit. I really hope that I am able to do the shred tomorrow!
    Keep up the good work everyone!!!

I found that I had to stretch my calves for a bit after the workout and it helped a lot!

Day three ... DONE! This is awesome ladies!

Thanks! I will try that today!
  • aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 last night around 9... Not as sore overall, but still feeling it in my calves today. And I'm struggling with pushups, too. I finished the first set in the modified position without stopping, but not so much luck with the second set...

Great job, keep up the great work!
  • kfash
    kfash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 last night. My legs are okay, but are my arns and abs sore! I need to work on stretching more after the workout and hope that helps.

I have to be honest here and say that I do not enjoy this workout. Since it is only 20 minutes though I have to just suck it up and keep going!

karen
  • mamamadusa
    mamamadusa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    day three done last night. my knees are really starting to hurt....must be all the jumping around....
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Finished day 3 last night... I was dreading it all day because of my sore thighs and calves so I put it off until about 10 pm. It actually was a little easier for me, and it helped the soreness go away. But when I woke up this morning, OMG!! I hurt everywhere! I went into Target and walking was horrible, I felt like everyone was staring at me limping around the store. Lol Then Im going through a bout of bronchitis so Im a hacking mess, so hopefully I can get thru day 4. Im definitely starting earlier though, I just want to get it out of the way instead of sitting around moping and dreading it. Nikki
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Finished day three!!! my calves are so sore, but I managed a walk today too :) I exercise in the afternoon while my daughter naps and my boys play outside. Yet they always manage to break something while I am working out. I do the shred with a fan blasting at me the whole time it helps me get through the strength part of the workout. Oh man and I love those hip circles we do in the warm up, the backs of my knees feel so good when I do those. Congrats Everyone!!! 7 days left of Level One! We r so rockin this shred :)
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was alot better, I am just not good at pushing myself.. at least not yet.. Hang in there ladies... Congratulations on your progress... We can do this.... :happy:
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Finished my Day 3 today!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Got through day three. It's getting a tiny bit easier each day. I did 7 modified push-ups both times, which is a miracle for me. Still had to take 1 five-second break during the jumping jacks/butt kicks.

I'm enjoying the abs! I got through the whole bicycle crunches without stopping! Woo hoo! I was grunting at the end, but made it!