Since this is a singles board!

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    No RL crushes and none in the singles forum. However my fictional panty drop list is pretty full lol

Mat from Wot, Jonh Snow from Game of thrones, Daryl from walking dead( I also want him to lead my zombie death squad) and Dr McCoy and Spock from the new star trek movies
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on the board but I don't think he realizes I exist.
    The only crush I have in RL is an professor I had in undergrad! He ridiculously intelligent and is HAWT!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I have none and I am kind of digging that fact! I could probably be talked into a few crushes though...meh
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Do you have a crush on anyone here on this board??
    A few. Here on Single Peeps! and elsewhere on MFP. Not as in romantic crush but, an inspirational/awesomeness kind of a crush...does that make sense? :laugh:
    Do you have a crush on anyone in real life??
    Again a few. I usually find out something about them. They're married, taken, a smoker. :brokenheart: My most recent crush is a waitress at the same bar I go to every other week for my pizza and couple of beers I have. She also goes to the same gym I go to. I never felt embarrassed about doing Zumba but, when I ran into her at the gym a few weeks back, a small part of me wanted to never go back to the Zumba class out of fear she'll see me in there one day. :embarassed:

[/quote]
    I seem to be crushing on a lot of fictional characters though.

Anything with Felicia Day in it
    Fred from Angel
    Williow from Buffy
    Angel from Buffy and Angel (Yes, I am well aware he's a guy. I can crush on a guy. No not THAT kind of a crush.)
    Oliver Queen from Smallville (see above)
    Chloe from Smallville
    I forgot her name but the cute blonde from Falling Skies show
    Penny, Amy, Bernadette from BBT
    Rose Tyler from Dr. Who

I could go on but I should stop and go to bed since I gotta go to work in 8 hrs. >.>
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Well, if I was 20 years younger I'd be crushing on X and Y and Z :love:

And if I was a lesbian, I'd be crushing on A and B and C and D and E :heart:

And if I lived in America, OMG I'd be definitely giving L, M and N a night to remember!! :smooched:

However, I'm a bit of a realist, so no point in having crushes that can only exist in my mind.

IRL I am madly in love with the confirmed bachelor known as the 'love of my life'. But he doesnt seem to feel the same, and I'm allergic to cats and dogs, so I think I'm going to spend my old age down the pub playing cards and checking out the butts of desirable young men! :laugh:
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Crushes are fun :)

And.......

You could say I'm crushing a bit.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged (this is a big one)

Oh God, me too! I always thought Edward Norton would have been a great casting choice for him.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Oh God, me too! I always thought Edward Norton would have been a great casting choice for him.

That would have been DELICIOUS! But then, who is John Galt? (haha, see what I did there?)
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options

That would have been DELICIOUS! But then, who is John Galt? (haha, see what I did there?)

Matt Damon for John Galt!

God, I need to reread that book. The dinner party / bracelet scene is one of my favorite book scenes ever.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Matt Damon for John Galt!

God, I need to reread that book. The dinner party / bracelet scene is one of my favorite book scenes ever.

I loved the first ride on the train :blushing:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Y'all are a bunch of chickens! lol
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I used to have a crush on MFP (not on this board) but he deleted his account ... :sad:

In real life there are a couple of crushes ... but since I am going to move to Peachtree City GA, I guess that won't amount to anything .... :noway:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My main crush deleted :(

I have several other crushes but I am not going to name names but I beleive they know who they are and some of them don't know because I have "silent" crushes on them.
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    On MFP.. without a doubt.

In the RL. One girl that im acquaintsed with at the bar we frequent. Dbag bf though.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Anything with Felicia Day in it
    Fred from Angel
    Williow from Buffy
    Angel from Buffy and Angel (Yes, I am well aware he's a guy. I can crush on a guy. No not THAT kind of a crush.)
    Oliver Queen from Smallville (see above)
    Chloe from Smallville
    I forgot her name but the cute blonde from Falling Skies show
    Penny, Amy, Bernadette from BBT
    Rose Tyler from Dr. Who

I could go on but I should stop and go to bed since I gotta go to work in 8 hrs. >.>

I'm all about this character list, Esp. copping to the bro-crush- everybody has these!

I would add Spike from Buffy and Peter Murphy (who Spike reminds me of). And a lady-crush on Rashida Jones.

Real life crush on unavailable co-worker who I should have gone out with when he asked a year ago : (
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    On MFP.. without a doubt.

In the RL. One girl that im acquaintsed with at the bar we frequent. Dbag bf though.

Can I ask what happened with POF girl you were talking about last week?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I would add Spike from Buffy

Yessssssssssssssss
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    No crushes at all right now. I am going to a party Friday night. Wouldn't mind meeting a girl :) as far as fictional characters, I always thought that chick from "new girl" was really cute. And robin from how I met your mother. Also dexters sister from the show dexter is cute too. Wow I just noticed I have sorta a brunette thing going right now hahaha
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    None really, which is a bit sad - always nice to have a 'target', however unobtainable :).

Though, did find myself having trouble keeping my eyes off that girl with the dreads at climbing the other night!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Well, if I was 20 years younger I'd be crushing on X and Y and Z :love:

And if I was a lesbian, I'd be crushing on A and B and C and D and E :heart:

And if I lived in America, OMG I'd be definitely giving L, M and N a night to remember!! :smooched:

However, I'm a bit of a realist, so no point in having crushes that can only exist in my mind.

IRL I am madly in love with the confirmed bachelor known as the 'love of my life'. But he doesnt seem to feel the same, and I'm allergic to cats and dogs, so I think I'm going to spend my old age down the pub playing cards and checking out the butts of desirable young men! :laugh:

Awwww! Anna! Who is this fool known as the love of your life?? I will fly over there and smack him into submission! You are way too cool for him to not love you!!!

AND! That is why crushes are so cool .. you don't have to act on them, it is just something fun!