Since this is a singles board!

Options

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Definitely have a couple MFP crushes...ha pretty sure they know that already.
    Can't crush on fictional characters.. admire and stare at..yes... but I crush on brains...so require interaction!

Here..hmm.. maybe not. Interest yes...but not crushes..I don't like the feeling of angsty unrequited lust... reminds me too much of high school!.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    MFP crushes hadn't occurred to me as a possibility - will have to think about that one!

Real life...well, there's Mr Missed-my-chance, and there was a lovely prospect here at work (a visitor, not a colleague) until he fell out with my boss... :grumble: One of my friends has recently broken up with his girlfriend, I think, and having spent more time with him recently, I'm sort of starting to see him in a different light. I'm trying to hold myself back a bit until I know for sure if they've broken up or not.

Other than that, fictional characters all the way! :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    but I crush on brains...

Brraaaaaiiiiiinnnsssssss! *shuffle walk*
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hhhmmm...fun topic!! MFP crush, maybe one. Always like to see what is said in his posts. :love:

RL: One of my daughter's swim instructors.....HAWT body...super nice...great wth kids. Don't think he knows I'm alive and available though. :sad: Trying to figure out if I want to say something to him or not.....

But crushes are always fun. Gives me something to think about other than being a single mom!! Lol
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a MFP crush.

I have a board crush on another forum.

Real life...not so much right now. No one blowing my skirt up, at least no one who is attainable (married, client, etc.)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I do have an MFP crush...almost got to meet him once too, but didn't happen. Dang it!

Real life...yup.

Fictional character crush...not really.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

RL: One of my daughter's swim instructors.....HAWT body...super nice...great wth kids. Don't think he knows I'm alive and available though. :sad: Trying to figure out if I want to say something to him or not.....

Oooooooo! Fun!! what is stopping you?
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No crushes as of yet. Kinda sad.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a MFP crush.

I have a board crush on another forum.

Real life...not so much right now. No one blowing my skirt up, at least no one who is attainable (married, client, etc.)

I see you bowl and hunt...maybe next time I am in Phoenix I can try to blow your skirt up :p
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options

How YOU doin'?

:tongue:
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Oooooooo! Fun!! what is stopping you?

If he shoots me down I'll still have to see him every week when they have lessons. :sad: Really starting to think that I'm going to do something though. I have to take a chance every now and then and why not with somebody like him? I've been told by a friend that's seen a pic that he's not good enough, so why not?? :laugh:
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

How YOU doin'?

:tongue:

Lol... Well howdy
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Crushes on Single Peeps: I have a couple but I am not naming names. I guess I wouldn't say they are real crushes, more like I enjoy admiring them and reading what they have to say. lol

Crushes on MFP as a whole: One.

Crushes in real life: I have a crush on the guy I am dating. :blushing:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Ummm .. WTF??? Why do I not have information on this????
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Meeeeeee toooooooooooo!!!! You kept that one quite Megs!!!!! Details please!!!??? :bigsmile:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged (this is a big one)

One of my favorite books

:love:

It's my #1, I aspire to be Dagny Taggart in spirit.

Terrible prose and terrible philosophy. As my friend's mother told her when she started to quote Atlas Schrugged at 18, "Everyone goes through an Ayn Rand phase, but shouldn't you have grown out of it by now?" Eventually she did.

Loved it that Ayn Rand needed social security and Mediare to survive, after slagging off on government programs (for "moochers"!) her entire life. Such a terrible hypocrite. Not surprising that this is the faux philosophy driving the extreme right in the US (old folks on Medicare love her, I suppose).

Not going to get into her watered down Nietzschean philosophy, as that is also so terrible as to be laughable. Sorry, but "a little learning is a dangerous thing" comes to mind every time someone mentions Ayn Rand. And yes, I say that as someone who loved Atlas Shrugged when I was 25. Again, it's a phase, like wearing black, or a goatee.

--P
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Do I have crushes on here? Oh yes! Do I have a crush on someone IRL? You bet!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    <<-- Bored and accepting applications to be crushed on. :blushing:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A couple MFP crushes. One dude in the group :P

And I'm oddly attracted to my Stress Management And Neuromuscular Relaxation professor. He's freaking adorable. *sigh*
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Meeeeeee toooooooooooo!!!! You kept that one quite Megs!!!!! Details please!!!???

It is the same guy I posted about. He backed off the intense stuff so we are giving it a try. I like him A LOT. So, not getting invested necessarily but I am seeing where things go. :flowerforyou: