November challenge anyone ?

Options
Charlotte012
Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
Hello all !

I need extra motivation and November is starting soon : anyone is up for a challenge ? It would be a great opportunity to make new friends, and stay accountable !

I would like this challenge to focus on our own personal goals. If you're in, msg the group with these :

1. How much you want to lose during the month
2. A fitness goal you want to reach at the end of November
3. One dificulty you have with your healthier lifestyle that you want to work on during the month.

I will send you daily challenges and we could all report everyday how things are going. I can also keep a tap with everybody's personal weight and measurements, so we can track our progress.

So I guess I will start :

1. I am aiming for losing 5lbs
2. I want to run a 5k again
3. I want to work on my binge eating : I want to not binge once in November.

What about you ? Who is in ?

Replies

• noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey!Sounds like a Great Idea....

1. How much you want to lose during the month: 9.6lbs
    2. A fitness goal you want to reach at the end of November : work out four times a week
    3. One dificulty you have with your healthier lifestyle that you want to work on during the month: being consistant, logg in on the weekends..
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This will be fun.

1. I would like to lose 8-10 pounds
    2. Complete 30 day shred
    3. Need to drink more water
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am in!

1. I want to loose 6-8 pounds
    2. remain dedicated to exercising for 30 days
    3. drink more water.
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1. I want to loose 6-8 pounds
    2. I want to exervise for 30 days consistently. I have the 30 day shred. I would be interested in doing that.
    3. This month I want to work on my excuses. I eat bad and plan my excuses. This is just petty. I was doing so good. I really want to get it off and keep it off. I will get on the scale tomorrow because I know that my weight has gone up much higher than from when I last weighed in.
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Awesome ladies, I am really excited about this !! We can reach all of these goals, let's do it !!

All this interest for the 30 shred might get me too..

I added you as friends, maybde you could do this among yourself too so we can be a strong community.

Since tomorrow is our first day, I encourage you to eat your Halloween candies tonight :)

It would be a good idea to weight in and measure yourself first thing tomorrow morning. I usually measure my bust, waist, hips, thighs and arms. What about you ? Do you usually measure yourself ?
  • Pennhotmom
    Options
    I was measuring myself monthly. I didn't notice a change. But I was still trying to do it as I remembered. I definitely like the 30DS. It's a good workout. I like doing it in the morning just so that I know that I get some exercise in each day. My daughter definitely prefers for me to do it during the evening, she is 4 and loves to exercise with me.
  • Pennhotmom
    Options
    Oh and I would definitely like to get to 30 days logged in on MFP. I always end up skipping a day. I definitely eat better when I am logging it.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
    I want to lose 7 pounds during November!
    I also want to cut down my sugar and wheat intake.
    It's so important to focus on health not just weight.
    I have also said that I want to make sure I do 10000 steps as a minimum everyday!

Let's make November a brilliant and healthy month :)
  • Pennhotmom
    Options
    I did not get up and exercise this morning. However, I am committed to exercising. I will be doing the shred tonight. I have too. I have managed to gain back 25 lbs this year. I am not a yoyo dieter. I know what happened and I have to battle the apparent emotional eating.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Tia, here

November Goals:
    1. I want to lose 8-10 pounds/or a dress size (whatever comes first)
    Currently I am: 187/sz 14 would like be 177 or a sz 12
    2. I would like to workout everyday this month for @least 20min
    3. Control my sugar intake ( I have a serious sweet tooth :ohwell: )
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hello Sistas!

My name is Melanie and I am definitely in!
    This may be what I need to kick these last 10lbs I have been struggling with for the last 45 days!

November Goals:
    1) I want to break this weight loss plateau! Starting weight 159.6
    2) Lose 3-5lbs (155lbs would be AWESOME!)
    3) Workout with more intensity and REALLY tighten up my diet!
    4) Like many others, control my sugar intake- that's tough for me!

Thanks for this challenge!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My name is Celeste

November goals:

1. Lose 4 pounds (this will get me out of the 140's; CW:143)
    2. Workout 2x a day at least 3x per week (cardio in the AM and lifting in the evening)
    3. get and stay consistant with my water intake

BTW: You can each add me. It will help me to stay consistant with my goals and keep me accountable!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello Divas!! My name is Sandra and I am always up for a challenge, so I'm in!

November Goals:

1. Lose 5-6 pounds this month
    2. Start weight training
    3. Make smart choices during the holiday
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge and I need a space to be accountable because right now I'm completely frustrated. Health issues stalled my progress this past summer. In fact I gained weight. Now that I'm back on "program" for 45+ day, I've been stuck at 183.5. My initial MFP goal was to get to 170 and be in the "healthy" BMI zone. But these last 13.5 pounds seem to have made a commitment to stay with me. I've been reading everything and even though I'm tempted, I refuse to jump on another diet bandwagon. I simply want to eat clean, real, natural foods and be satisfied. I don't want these highs and lows that I go through -- the crazy binges, the near constant obsessiveness about what I eat and the extreme workouts.

November Goals:

1. I would LOVE to lose 4 pounds this month.
    2. I want to work on the Couch to 5k program again. This time I'll actually follow the program as outlined and not try to "speed things along."
    3. As for my eating: Plan it! Eat It! Enjoy it! No Binging! No Guilt!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my name is Glenda! I would love to join you all.

1. I want to lose 9.4 pounds or more this month.
    CW: 289.4
    GW for November: 280 or less

2. To consistently workout daily.
    3. I decided previously to give up candy for this month, and that is my primary weakness.
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Welcome on board to all the new sisters !

I am seeing amazing goals and I know we are sucessful :)

How is your first day going ? I re-started the 30shred this morning although Jilian tends to get on my nerves, but I was just inspired by all of you who are doing it this month. I am off very soon to my yoga class, which is perfect because my worst cravings come usually between 4 and 6pm.
  • Shepink
    Shepink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm in!

November Goals:

1. Lose 5 pounds and keep them off, and mainly flatten my stomach.

2. Be consistent is my workouts (I fluctuate a lot...on for a few days or a week then off again).

3. No snacking! I'm a snacker and love popcorn and chips.

I need your motivation to see me though these 30 days. Thanks :)
  • Pennhotmom
    Options
    I did 30 day shred.

Btw, feel free to add me
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea and I would love to join if it's not too late.

I want to lose 5lbs this month.
    I recently started strength training and want to remain dedicated to lifting at least 3 day/wk.
    My biggest struggle is staying on course on the weekends. So will focus on making better food choices on the weekends.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So Day 1 of my November "30 Days of Workouts" is complete!! 29 more days to go. There is no room for error at all, one day missed is a fail. So im focused :glasses: