Saturday Weigh-in

Options

Replies

• JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    0.5kg loss this week. Am getting new scales today as the ones I have weigh differently every time you step on them. So at this stage have been recording the first time I step on....... This now makes 5.2kg on here.
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I signed up for No weigh November so I'll be back then so I'll start reporting after that! Good job to all the losers so far ;D
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Fri am and had no change...I think (hope) my body is just in shock and wondering where all the cheese and bread and nachos went! Gonna keep on keeping on, started exercising yesterday for the first time in YEARS. Will see what this week brings!!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Fri am and had no change...I think (hope) my body is just in shock and wondering where all the cheese and bread and nachos went! Gonna keep on keeping on, started exercising yesterday for the first time in YEARS. Will see what this week brings!!
    Keep at it, you'll notice a difference with exercise... good luck!!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Down from 142.2 to 141.6. That's only .6 pounds. I am bummed out since I was losing 4 pounds a week consistently for the past two weeks. Maybe I was just losing water weight before. Maybe I need to check my sodium intake. Maybe I'm retaining water because at the end of that time of the month. But .6 pounds seem so minuscule feeling discouraged I was hoping to be down to 140 today. Better luck next week.
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    119.4 from 121 ish. Yay!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm up almost a pound from when I weighed in on Wednesday. It seems that I am still at a plateau that I haven't been able to break past. I have come too far to give up though. :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Down from 180.6 to 180.2. Not much of a loss but my rings are tight and my sodium was higher last night with dinner than it should have been. Hey, a loss is a loss and i will take it. I hope everyone has a good week.
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I lost 3lbs! Down from 170 to 167. I need to get into the gym! ug..I didn't exercise at all this week and feel horrible. Here's to a better next week! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    this week i am down 1.1 pounds :happy: That makes a total of 15# since I started. :heart:
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I thought I would take a shot at joining a group and see how it turned out.

I'm a shorty at 5' 2", initially started at 186lbs. I'm down to 148lb today (sorry - I missed Sat), and my goal is 115lb.

Lol, are their any other vertically challenged people in the group?

146lb!! I dropped 2 lbs this week! Very surprising - especially since I pigged out on that no good, absolutely tasteless, shrimp fried rice that was supposed to be my treat that ended up being anything but... oh well, c'est la vie! But some progress is better than the dang gone plateau that I've been stuck on for the last month! I'll take it!! :bigsmile:

1 additional lb lost - I'm down to 145. Keep it coming! Great job everybody!! Keep it up!
  • shantelbing
    shantelbing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Still at the same 160.2, No loss, No gain.. Can't complain I guess, Haha
  • No loss this week! But it's ok because I feel healthier.
  • Kaydana123
    Kaydana123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a day late but... 174.

That 4 lbs less than last week!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Down from 180.6 to 180.2. Not much of a loss but my rings are tight and my sodium was higher last night with dinner than it should have been. Hey, a loss is a loss and i will take it. I hope everyone has a good week.
    Figured I would weigh in again because my rings were tight yesterday. Good thing I did because I am down to 178.6, down almost 2 from yesterday! Haven't weighed this since I was in my very early 20's.
  • Britlamia
    Options
    Started off at 87.7 kgs 2 weeks in.....am 85.3kgs
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

130 yesterday (forgot to post until this morning). Down 1.5 lbs from last Saturday, yay!

Great job everyone on the wieght losses and keep at it! We all know that sticking with it is the most important thing:)
  • Hi All!

130 yesterday (forgot to post until this morning). Down 1.5 lbs from last Saturday, yay!

Great job everyone on the wieght losses and keep at it! We all know that sticking with it is the most important thing:)

WOOHOO
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Down 4.4lbs now..... after my last gluten "reaction" I had a bit of a setback, but I seem to be back on track again. Yippee! :)
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I don't have any weight loss to report, however no gains either. I did lose 2 inches off my waist!!!! YES! Silly, tummy always gets in the way, she is such an attention who#4!