Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida and i love not having a true winter!
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma CIty! Been here for four years and love it! We moved from Florida where I was from ( my husband always hated Florida). We both love it here. We were in a small town in central Florida an hour and a half to two hours away from the nearest decent beach so we never went. My parents moved to Arkansas years ago which meant that I really no longer had any family from my side except for a sister who lived several hours away in another part of Florida.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas Baby!! :drinker: :drinker:

I was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago (Waukegan, IL), but I have been out here 8 years and consider it my home.
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Tucson , AZ Home of the Wildcats :-)
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Shetland Islands. Far north of UK.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in West London, ran away to the South Coast to have and raise my family - Worthing, West Sussex :happy:
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Adelaide, Australia here. And my profile pic is the beach about 10 mins walk from my house :)
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bellevue, WA (very close to Seattle).
    Brazilian, lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil all my life until 2005. Miami from 2005 to 2011 and now here :)
    Loving the Pacific Northwest :)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hagerstown. MD. Moved around a lot through the years but have been here almost 8 years, it's the longest I've lived st the same address!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    North Louisiana
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Bellevue, WA (very close to Seattle).
    Brazilian, lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil all my life until 2005. Miami from 2005 to 2011 and now here :)
    Loving the Pacific Northwest :)

Lived just north of Bellevue for 8 years. First at Kenmore, WA for 6 years then Woodinville, WA for a little over 2 years.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I live in Canberra Australia ( I emigrated from the Uk in 1986)
    Just warming up for Spring - balmy 25-30 degress now
    :)
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi All I'm from Wellington NEW ZEALAND..Home of the Hobbits...I live up on the Kapiti Coast..:love:
  • janicemitchellcross
    Options
    Born in Edinburgh Scotland now living 15 miles outside in the country in West Lothian much prefer being surrounded by nature with the city only 30 minutes drive away
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I live in a little town of 3000 people just north of Asheville NC. I spent a little over 20 years in Nashville TN and even a year in Honolulu HI (was there during 9-11). Love the small town life in the mountains. And yes, even the snow!!
  • Rhyannyn
    Options
    Born in Aberystwyth, Wales - moved to Southampton, Stockport and then over the pond to Calgary, Alberta where I've been ever since.
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Brisbane, Australia born and bred but I've lived all over Australia and only moved back here a year and a half ago, loving being home in my home town. :happy:
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Germany!
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Beautiful West Wales, UK, about 1/2 mile from the coast in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. English by birth, but have lived in lots of different places in the UK. Settled here three years ago and not budging:bigsmile: .
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Granby Colorado here-originally from Boulder CO-moved here in 1992-my youngest son was 18 months old-he'll be 22 next month:smile: