November Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--9
    Binge--0

I'm planning to challenge one of Binge's best friends today - Procrastinator. I'm hoping to keep them both powerless.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-7
    Binge-2

Here we are at the weekend. My goal is to make it to Monday with no binges. Thus far, I have not been successful. Here is to a good weekend everyone.

Happy Birthday Mollie!!!!

Yay!
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Me--9
    Binge--0

I'm planning to challenge one of Binge's best friends today - Procrastinator. I'm hoping to keep them both powerless.

You got this. :D
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    ....November 10th, 2012.

Me: 8 =D

The Binge: 2 (11/1, 11/2)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Me: 5

Binge : 5

Ugh, I lost my lead.....but after three days in a row, I should be able to get back on the wagon today....

It always happens like that for me., once I give in one day, it takes a couple days for me to be able to stop.....I never seem to just have one binge and then get back in line, it is always two or three nights in a row....does that happen to anyone else??
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ugh, binged yesterday. Dammit!! Weekends are usually better for me (weird, I know) so my goal is to have a binge-free weekend. I *will* have a binge-free weekend.

As of November 10:

Me - 5
    The Binge - 4 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9)

Now you know why I quit the October challenge ! I'm not going to quit this month though.

The really strange thing is that the scale went down .5 lb overnight. Very strange, I expected AT LEAST 1 lb gain from yesterday, whether water or not. I guess that's good incentive to keep on keeping on, but I really am starting to think my scale is broken. I weighed myself twice and once on my old scale (can you say obsessive??) and they all say the same number so I don't know, maybe the tides are high and I'm weighing less (Yes, I've noticed that I weigh less depending on the moon phases. I'm such an obsessive weirdo, LOL!) I'm probably more sick than weird....:sad:

Anyway, wherever you're at today, I hope you have a binge-free, happy day. All of us are worth it and deserve it! Oh and another goal today, no beating myself up.
  • greekygirl
    Options
    Me: 5

Ugh, I lost my lead.....but after three days in a row, I should be able to get back on the wagon today....

It always happens like that for me., once I give in one day, it takes a couple days for me to be able to stop.....I never seem to just have one binge and then get back in line, it is always two or three nights in a row....does that happen to anyone else??

Yes, that happens to me and I've heard others have that problem too. For me, after I ingest all that crap I crave more so the next day can be difficult to get through the cravings. One of my goals is to at least have one non-binge day in between binges. Mutiple days binge-free would be much better, of course, but for now I'd be happy with that. Baby steps I guess.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    November 10

Suzanne--7
    Binge--3 (3,4,8)<--this months dates

So far, so good. October I spent more then half of that month binging, so this month looks much more better.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    S, Nov. 10

beatrix: 6
    The Binge: 4
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Binge 1
    Me 0

Not even sure why. Boredom?
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 11

Lisa -- 6
    Binge -- 5

Not a good few days for me. Getting rid of trigger foods so I can break this addiction.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Yes, for sure. Especially on weekends. But I have gotten better at this. Just hang in there and keep trying to get back on track as soon as possible.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mollie!!!!
    ???? It is not my birthday.....:ohwell:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012:

Mollie - 5
    The Binge - 5 (1, 2,4, 6, 10)

Did not log it all - 2 (Less than 6 days)
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--10
    Binge--0

This sounds like me, except it would be a couple of years rather than days to get back on track. I've done much better with it since accepting that it's an addiction for me; I'm always going to have to deal with this; my urge to binge is not going to magically stop when I hit my goal weight.
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me- 4
    Binge- 6

I binged out of boredom yesterday. I dont understand why I do this...
  • greekygirl
    Options
    Me - 5
    The Binge - 5 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10)

I was ok till dinner...then the binge behavior began. I didn't eat as many calories as Friday, thankfully, but the behavior was bingey. :sad:

Gotta move forward today, I have no choice. I really need to find a better option for dealing with my feelings than eating.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Me: 6

In the lead again!! lol
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me-6
    Binge - 5 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8, 11/9, 11/11).

Not huge binges..but no emotional control.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 6
    The Binge: 4