Heeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooo !!!

jetmints
jetmints Posts: 10 Member
Is anybody around on here? Looking for buddies to share the 'ups' and 'downs' with!!
Started the alternative day diet one week ago and would love to find out how everyone is doing.

Jet x :happy:

Replies

• jetmints
    jetmints Posts: 10 Member
    Well I realise I am relying to myself but I just had to see my loss of 2lb banner achieved in one week!!!!!! Yay so happy!!!!!!!
    Love Me xx
  • RikkiDominey
    RikkiDominey Posts: 134 Member
    I was hoping to see more people who were active in this group also. I haven't started this eating plan but I was hoping to find ppl with insight on the results, short and long term.

Good luck to you!
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    hey everyone! We are all over at the lowcarbfriends forum (not all low carbing) but it is a super active thread and you can learn loads of information.
  • RikkiDominey
    RikkiDominey Posts: 134 Member
    Thank you!!
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Hey folks,

Just add me!!!!

I'm getting to grips with the whole Up/Down thing too and really enjoying it.

I hope you guys do to.

Julie
  • maidofstone
    maidofstone Posts: 62 Member
    Hey I'm still here sorry not been on for a while my computer is broken so been doing it through the app on my phone and its harder to access groups, if anyone joins and is doing this feel free to add me : )
  • Shakesy90
    Shakesy90 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm also looking for a group with regular activity! Could use some help as I'm following the diet but the weight isn't coming off :( Am i doing something wrong? On my down days i usually only had a max. of 100 calories and my up days were 2000..am i maybe eating too little? I mean i know that if you eat too little in a day your metabolism slows down, does that mean that if my total calories at the end of the week are too little my metabolism can also slow down and that is why i'm not losing?? I have been stuck on 65kg for the past 6 months...(i only did JUDDD for 3 weeks and have lost 1kg).