As of Novemebr 11th :

Catherine [Me] : 9
    The Binge : 2 :happy:
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-9
    Binge-2

I finally did it! Made it through the weekend and no binges. Now some of my food choices weren't the best but it wasn't a binge. Also, must have read something wrong when reading this thread--it isn't Mollie's b-day, don't know where I read that ;-)
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Binge: 0
    Me: 1

HOwever, been thinking a lot about food!!
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I finally did it! Made it through the weekend and no binges. Now some of my food choices weren't the best but it wasn't a binge. Also, must have read something wrong when reading this thread--it isn't Mollie's b-day, don't know where I read that ;-)

Woot! Yeah!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    ...November 11, 2012.

Me: 9

The Binge: 2 (11/1, 11/2)

I had urges to overeat today, but I know where that would send me. I drank a lot of water, ate a good amount of protein...and walked. Then later I had like 3-4 cups of tea with stevia, lol. All through the day, it helped me!! Keeping my posting on here, plus keeping my diary open.... has helped me stay away from binges.

:)
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me: 5
    The Binge: 6

Catching up!!!!! :drinker: *victory dance* :laugh: :laugh:
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I did great this weekend, finally! No binges since the 3rd :happy:
    Me: 10
    Binge: 1
  • wendyzets
    Options
    Weekends are the worst!!! I was so good all week and then the weekend comes along. We had an eagle scout ceremony to attend with dinner/snacks afterwards. I was so prepared to not eat anything, I even made dinner for myself before we went just so I wouldn't binge on random snacks that aren't even that good. BUT, I didn't make it :(

11/09/12
    Me: 1 (I get a point for at least being miserable while binging, maybe that is a start. Better to be miserable and feel it, instead of not even noticing?)
    Binge: 5 I think my hand is at fault too. I think it has a mind of it's own I swear. If I don't want to eat it, why does my hand continue to pick????

11/10/12
    Me: 2
    Binge: 2

11/11/12 - How to survive tailgating!!!! :(
    Me: 0
    Binge: 2

Need to get back on track!! I have a gala on friday night and MUST fit into a dress and look sexy!!!! So scared :(
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Me: 5
    The Binge: 6

Catching up!!!!! :drinker: *victory dance* :laugh: :laugh:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    ..... November 12th, 2012.

Me: 10 (EEEP! :D YES!!)

The Binge: 2 (11/1, 11/2)

I will not binge today. I will not binge today. I will not binge today. I will not binge today. I will not binge today. I will not binge today.

lol.~
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012:

Mollie - 5
    The Binge - 6 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)

Well not a good weekend for me on binging but neither binge was off the chain binges but definitely uncontrolled eating. And I really can't say it was mindless binging either. Sadly I did not log it again. A mental blockage for Mollie. :ohwell: But I am going to continue to work on it. Practice makes perfect. Glad it is Monday. I guess after this week I should pass up "The Binge".
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!!!

I am so proud of you all! Why? Because this is the 1st weekend in a long time that we have had so many of you all checking in. Good job!!! That is an accomplishment in itself since the weekends are very challenging for most of us! It is a wonderful thing that I have to go back so far to retrieve my information. :wink: I know it is early and others will check in soon for the weekend. :happy:

Keep up the good work indeed!:flowerforyou:

And for those of you who made it thru the weekend with no binges OUTSTANDING!!! I know that was not easy. Even if you manage to not binge one or 2 of the 3 evenings GREAT TOO!! For me Friday is part of my weekend.

Have a marvelous week and please keep checking in and analyzing binges too.

You all rock!!:flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 7
    The Binge: 4

Not very healthy choices over the weekend, but I was mindful and only ate when hungry.... so SUCCESS.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Me - 6
    The Binge - 5 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10)

I will have a binge free day today.....I will keep repeating this as I don't feel very strong today.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--11
    Binge--0

I made it through the weekend! Today and this week will be a challenge for 2 reasons:
    1) This morning I weighed 1 1/2 pounds more for no good reason; I have been eating and exercising according to plan. I was 3 lbs away from goal; now it's 4 1/2 pounds. Grrrr. This is the sort of thing that can set me off.
    2) I have a chemo treatment next week; this will be my 4th out of four (yay!) I binged the week prior to all 3 previous chemo treatments; I'm counting on this thread to help me keep from doing it this time. :)
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Since 1st Nov

Me: 9
    Binge: 3

Many times where I wanted to binge but stopped myself. I think I get worked up if I'm over my calories even slightly, it throws me off but now I just go burn the extra calories off straight after. It stops me from eating more. Who wants to do 20 minutes of non stop exercise for a measly snack that can wait till tomorrow. Also now I've realized that my binges start with me eating one thing and then craving the opposite such as something sweet and chocolaty and then something savory Its just a never ending cycle til I'm fit to explode so its best to pick one and leave it at that for me.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    So far this month..

Suzanne--9
    Binge--3

I feel this is a good improvement..haven't binged in 4 days.
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge: 6

TIED. :noway:

I did NOT think I would make it this far.
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 12

Lisa -- 7
    Binge -- 5
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me-7
    Binge - 5 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8, 11/9, 11/11).

Getting ahead : )