Introduce Yourself

Options
Gemmax0902
Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
Hiya,

I'm Gemma 29yrs and this is the second time I will be doing The 30 Day Shred.

I'm hoping to do it in 30 days on 10 days per level.

xxx

Replies

• bernsgb
    bernsgb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Georgelyn this is my first time doing the 30 day shred I am on day 7 of level 1. I can say it is a tough workout but i am sticking with it.
  • lottiedavi
    Options
    Hey, Im Lauren, this is my 3rd attempt at the 30DS after not being able to get past L2.
    I'm planning to do it 6 days a week as due to uni I stay away from home one night a week and its impossible to get a work out done.
    Definatley going to get to L3 this time! :)
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30DS for the first time last weekend. I am plowing through level one and feeling good!

Do you guys add extra stretching to the workout or take rest days? I have been fighting a very very sore neck for the last few days and am starting to think this might not just be muscle soreness but possibly an injury to my neck/arm as the pain is getting worse. I know, I know...listen to your body and stop when it says stop but everything loosens up and feels good when I do the workout, it's the rest of the day that bothers me! :ohwell:
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Diana, 35. I'm new at this site and it's my 2nd day doing the 30ds, i'm so excited waiting to be a "New person" with healthy habits
  • marinatoch
    marinatoch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marina, I started the 30 day shred on Monday and have just done day 3. I've started once before but packed up during level 1 !! (Although there was a difference within a week). I'm hoping to see it through because I'm going on holiday at Christmas and not too fussed about losing much weight but need to tone up. My legs have ached these last two days !!
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Roxanne, this is my second attempt to start (and finish!) the 30DS. I got to level 2 previously.... I find that level 1 was harder than level 2, anyone else have that experience? It's all of the jumping jacks and jump rope, it kills me!

I also do Yoga 2x week and walk approx 2 times per week.

Looking forward to getting to know and support each other. Feel free to add me as a freind, I have an open diary and log in every day.
  • Lizzipoos
    Lizzipoos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm lizzi , I am on day 2 of lvl 2!
    I just found this site as I was trying to find a place to track my calorie intake, and I'm glad to see there's a group like this :D I do the workout 5 days a week, as I walk to college (total of 1.30 min walk a day) 2 times a week and I am usually too tired to do the workout. I was wondering if you guys enter the exercises in the exercise tab here and how you do it. I tried searching for '30 day shred' but I didn't find it xD
  • thelocalmermaid
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm Jaimie. On day level 1 day 9 right now, but wanted to join this group for the month;) I'm new to this website, so please add me as a friend. I would love your motivation and encouragement, and I will do likewise.

Super happy with the 30 day shred! I've already got results that keep me on track!!! Stick with it!
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hieeeeee! I bought this DVD abouuuuuuut 2-3 months ago, and have yet to crack it open...Whewwwwwwwwwwps! The time is now! I actually did a Spartacus workout yesterday, so my legs are a bit sore, but I'll start the DVD tonight hopefully. This is just the motivation I need!! Feel free to add me, and I'll do my best to stick with it!! Yay holiday slim-downs! :drinker:
    ~Sonja
  • Szereza
    Options
    Heya,

I'm Szereza, 23, 5' 3" - I started the 30DS today and it's my first time trying! I got to say it's one tough workout but I'm hoping to stick to it doing each level for 10 days consecutively.

I really hope to see some results - how long was it before any of you saw something amazing happening to your own body?

Thanks guys!
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi all ! I'm currently on day 5 level 1. I try to do it everyday, sometimes twice a day. This is my first time doing it. I think I might take longer than the 10 days- I want to make sure I feel comfortable instead if struggling before I move on. Feel free to friend me!
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am Mandi I am starting the 30DS starting today this is my third attempt... going to complete in 30 day!! I hope :S
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am Terri and 11/13/12 is Day One. I am completely out of shape and started the 30DS 6 months ago by watching it from the couch. No more!!

Someone else above asked this I think, for those of you who have done it in the past.. is there any benefit to doing it every other day and still doing zumba/walking on the treadmill/etc., or do you do it everyday and still do your other stuff??

Good luck everyone!!! =)
  • chalky182
    Options
    Hello :)

My name is Sarah, I am 20yrs old and this is my 3rd attempt- I will not lose track this time!!
    I'm 7 days in and going strong!
    Add me if you have any questions, best way to keep going is to motivate eachother :)
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Melissa! Just started Day 1 of Level 1 today! I have a little over 30 days before I go home on vacation and finally meet this awesome guy I've been talking to (we went to highschool together but didn't really know eachother...yay for reconnecting/meeting). So I want to look awesome! What a coincidence that so many of us started at the same time! :drinker: <--that's water...fyi :wink:
  • emilyklou
    Options
    Hi, I'm Emily and this is my first time doing 30 day shred. i just did day 1 of level 1 today. hoping to be able to stick to it 6 days a week!
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melissa. I did day 2 of level 1 this morning and I feel it but it's not unbearable. I'm really struggling with the cardio sections...hope that improves soon!
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would like to start but can some one point me in the right way. I know I am late. I am 35 year old and want to drop 10 pounds by the end of this year
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carla and slowly working my way through 30ds. I am done day 6 of level 1, but it's taken me 2 weeks to do this. I lack enthusiasm about actually exercising and motivation is a big problem for me. However, I am still planning on finishing it no matter how long it takes.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I would like to start but can some one point me in the right way. I know I am late. I am 35 year old and want to drop 10 pounds by the end of this year

I just looked it up on YouTube....super easy to follow along with. Have a couple light hand weights ready :)