Replies

• msfave
    msfave Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Level 1 ~ Day 1 = COMPLETED!
  • ajpeardon
    ajpeardon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 1 just finished. Not too bad, but ummmm, I think it may take me more than the 10 days to be able to keep up with her-but oh well, gotta keep trying!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 7!
    Today was the first time i did the whole entire thing without stopping, I'm truly proud of my self!
    And to think I wasn't even gonna do today's workout because I have a very bad cold, my nose and eyes are like water facets, but what i did was read a few success stories and that was all the motivation i needed.

Good luck you guys and keep it pushin'!
  • chalky182
    Options
    I just completed day 7!
    Today was the first time i did the whole entire thing without stopping, I'm truly proud of my self!
    And to think I wasn't even gonna do today's workout because I have a very bad cold, my nose and eyes are like water facets, but what i did was read a few success stories and that was all the motivation i needed.

Well done malery06, I'm in the same boat but determined to do that workout as soon as I get home and then I can put myself to bed!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm very disappointed in myself as I didn't do day 3 last night. I wasn't feeling well but this morning and I feel I should have pushed myself to get it done. On the plus side my thighs feel much better this morning and I will be back on it tonight!! Hope everyone else is getting on OK. xx
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Done with day 3 & today was MUCH easier! Not sure if skipping yesterday helped or not, but the anterior raises were definitely easier. I still needed a couple of short breaks during the jump rope & jumping jacks--both of which I loathe anyway--but I do feel like I'm making progress.

Have a nice day everyone!
  • jurzal
    Options
    So today was day 2 of level 1 - my first time ever to do 30 day shred. My muscles (thighs especially) are super sore now with DOMS, so that it's painful to sit/stand and climb stairs. I really wanted to do the shred in 30 days straight as I am getting married in exactly one month. But should I continue to exercise with the muscle pain, or rest it for a day until it eases?
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 day 1 this morning and let me tell you, i have never sweat so much in 20 minutes.
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th day, my legs hurt, sit, up / down the stairs my nightmare :( I wonder if one of these days I will be easier and less painful ... still ongoing because I expect to see great results as I saw in your photos ... nice day!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 (level 1)! The cardio and abs are going great! The strength parts... not so much... I can do the squats, but I really hate the lunges! (both kinds :p)

I guess I'll just have to power through them... Mind over matter!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 7!

Well done malery06, I'm in the same boat but determined to do that workout as soon as I get home and then I can put myself to bed!

Really, good for you too!
    Now that level 1 Is easy peasy for me I'm afraid to start level 2 here in a few days.:frown:
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Did day 7 today. Was able to do the entire strength portions without stopping even bumped up the weights for the dumbbell row and chest flys. Managed to do all cardio except jump rope- which I seriously just hate!
  • jessalterson
    Options
    Today is my first day of level 2-I will do it when I get home tonight. I am a little bit nervous...for those of you just beginning the first few days are the worst. After the third day I was no longer sore, so hopefully level 2 will work different muscles and I will feel it again. Not sure of my results just yet, I made my boyfriend take my scale home with him so that I am not tempted to weigh myself until the end :)
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 = SHREDDED xx
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My body hurts so bad! I'm supposed to do Day 3 (Level 1) tonight, but I just hurt so much. Are we not supposed to take any day off at all in 30 days? No recovery time whatsoever? The body aches coupled with that time of the month is not proving to be a nice combination :-(

Sheri.
  • allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 4, DONE. This morning was the first morning I felt sore from it.. My gluts were killing me all day. I almost didn't do the workout, but your posts all inspired me :) Am super glad I did it!

When is everyone going to take their first rest day? Or are you all planning on doing 30 days straight through?
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 4 shredded. I can't believe I got out of bed at 4 a.m. to do this 4 out of 5 days this week....that in itself is a HUGE accomplishment for me!

Tomorrow will be a rest day from 30DS because I'm going hiking in the a.m. and playing disc golf in the afternoon.
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 5 = DONE! It went better than yesterday, so I'm really happy :D

I do have to keep pushing myself to press play every single day though... I hope that when I do day 6 on Monday, my motivation will still be there!

Oh! And I'm still hating the lunges... ;)
  • bernsgb
    bernsgb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 10 of level one. plan on beginning level 2 on monday.... I can finally do push ups after doing this workout.
  • ajpeardon
    ajpeardon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 this morning and I can feel it way more today! I did have a day off in between. Was feeling stronger already today!