Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    November 18th 2012...

Me: 14

The Binge: 4 (11/1, 11/2, 11/16, 11/17)

I pigged out bad the last two days... I feel like I weigh a gazillion pounds, which I won't even step on the scale soon.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    2uge4p4.gif

Happy Monday!!:flowerforyou:

Wow!!!:tongue: You all are really doing good checking in this month!! We are over 300 posts this month and that is EXCELLENT!!. We have 2 more weeks left and if we keep this pace we will need a part 2 and that is amazing! Already 300+ posts is a record since we started the Binge and Me thread!!

I know this week is going to be very challenging for us all. I don't celebrate but I am off work and I have the same challenges for sure. What is your goal this holiday week? Share if you like. Think about it and even if you don't share it, plan it. It is better to have a plan and/or goal in place.

Since I do better with pre-planning that is my goal to pre-plan each day and goal is to not have more than 1 binge day Thurs - Sunday of this week!!

Plan, plan, plan. Failure to plan is planning to fail :)
    Keep up the good work team!!!2uge4p4.gif
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    2uge4p4.gif

Wow!!!:tongue: You all are really doing good checking in this month!! We are over 300 posts this month and that is EXCELLENT!!. We have 2 more weeks left and if we keep this pace we will need a part 2 and that is amazing! Already 300+ posts is a record since we started the Binge and Me thread!!

I know this week is going to be very challenging for us all. I don't celebrate but I am off work and I have the same challenges for sure. What is your goal this holiday week? Share if you like. Think about it and even if you don't share it, plan it. It is better to have a plan and/or goal in place.

Since I do better with pre-planning that is my goal to pre-plan each day and goal is to not have more than 1 binge day Thurs - Sunday of this week!!

Yay!!!

And yeah, sounds like good goals. I do way better when I plan ahead also. It's not always easy for me to pre log though because I eat meals with others and don't always know what it will be until it's there, lol.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    ...November 19th, 2012.

Me: 15

I feel fragile; like there isn't much strength and I could easily slip up and pig out on anything. It scares me.
    I am trying to resist the urge to binge today though, I think pre writing my day here will make me not want to binge. I'm also going to exercise some today.

Hope everyone else is doing fabulous!!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Did not binge this weekend! I even shared a high calorie meal last night with the bf and didn't eat anymore than that. I went over my calorie limit for the day (which usually triggers a binge) but I thought about how well I was doing for the weekend and didn't want to ruin all that hard work. It's the first time since starting this challenge that I've had 15 days in a row binge free!

As of Nov. 19th,
    Me: 17
    Binge: 1(11/3)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    2uge4p4.gif

Yay!!!

And yeah, sounds like good goals. I do way better when I plan ahead also. It's not always easy for me to pre log though because I eat meals with others and don't always know what it will be until it's there, lol.
    What I do for this is I use the add calories to estimate calories I want to eat while at social events. Like I daily pre-plan 400 to 500 calories for my supper because I don't know what I am going to eat each day for supper but I try to stay under 500 calories and so that is part of my pre-plan. When I have social events I usually try to stay under 800 calories and make sure I exercise that day in case I go over board :)
  • stephs0214
    Options
    ...November 19th, 2012.

Me: 15

I feel fragile; like there isn't much strength and I could easily slip up and pig out on anything. It scares me.
    I am trying to resist the urge to binge today though, I think pre writing my day here will make me not want to binge. I'm also going to exercise some today.

Hope everyone else is doing fabulous!!
    You can beat this binge! Do not let the binge scare you. Gather up the strength that you do have and make this the day you get back on track. You will feel so much better once you kick the binge's A**!!
  • stephs0214
    Options
    2uge4p4.gif

Yay!!!

What I do for this is I use the add calories to estimate calories I want to eat while at social events. Like I daily pre-plan 400 to 500 calories for my supper because I don't know what I am going to eat each day for supper but I try to stay under 500 calories and so that is part of my pre-plan. When I have social events I usually try to stay under 800 calories and make sure I exercise that day in case I go over board :)
    Pre-planning has been helping me as well. Like Mollie, I try to put in my meals in for the day but when they don't go as planned, I see what I had planned before and use that to force me to stay as close to the amt. of calories I had originally planned to have.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    November 2012:

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 7 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)

I logged it all!! Yay! and not tooo bad :) I was not sure it was a binge but I counted it because of this one item I continue to have issues with when I buy it. It is a healthy item but I go crazy when I 1st buy it. It is getting cold enough for me to leave in the trunk but with these warm days, I am scared to leave in the car now.

Today is a new day!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 7 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 13
    The Binge: 5
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    2uge4p4.gif

Yay!!!

Good advice!
  • suse33
    suse33 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    me: 11
    Binge- 7

Less binges last week than the previous week :) And I'm now ahead :)
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    As of November 19:

Me - 10
    The Binge - 8 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10, 11/12, 11/15, 11/16)
    Did not log - 11/16 - only one day this month! Yay!

My goal is no binges before Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving I'm sure I will overeat, hopefully not binge, but I'll be very happy to have no binges until then. That is a realistic goal for me I think, given my track record above. :embarassed:
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to post. So far I'm doing ok. I ate way too much food yesterday, but not really binging for me. Second helpings when I was plenty full.I thought about it a lot when I got home, but managed to talk myself out of it. Kinda first to even have the conversation with myself.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    November 19, 2012

Suzanne: 16
    Binge: 3 (3, 4, 8)

I haven't binged in about 11 days..getting close to the 2 week mark. :happy:
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-15
    Binge-4

Today was a smallish binge but my mindset was bad. Even still right now I want to go eat the rest of the cookies. It started with me mindlessly eating almost an entire bag of these apple straw cinnamon chips. I couldn't believe it and it was down hill from there. I did get good exercise in today but my mind, man I need to move on and not beat myself up. With Thanksgiving this week I wanted to be good all week and then ENJOY the holiday. I still plan on enjoying but need to eat well before then. I have been doing so much better this month and still have about 3 pounds to lose to undo the damage I did last month.
  • wendyzets
    Options
    So good friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me-4 binge-0

Saturday....downhill me-2 binge-2

Sunday....the slope get steeper :( me-1 binge3

Monday....what happened!!! So angry at myself! I even justify by saying..it's the holiday, I am going to eat bad stuff, just deal with it!!! But where did my control go...my stop button broke today and I don't understand it :( Just because it's there doesn't mean it's mandatory eating!!! wendy-1 binge-5
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Me: 13

Binge:6

Better than the beginning of the month when I was barely breaking even!!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 19

Lisa -- 10
    Binge -- 9

A good day. :smile: