Three Random Facts - Let's Play!

Options

Replies

• theglencoegirl
    theglencoegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    GREAT post!! fun way to end the wkend!!

1) i'm a SLI'der (street light interfer-er) street lights turn off when i pass under them --it has to do with my "energy"
    2) i'm adopted
    3) i'm boring and can't come up with a 3rd!! ;-)

happy sunday to all
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1) i'm a SLI'der (street light interfer-er) street lights turn off when i pass under them --it has to do with my "energy"

Dude, that is really a thing??? It happens to me all the time!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Fun thread :)

1. If there is anything that makes me scream and wave my hands around, it's a nice, fat trail of ants. ((shudder))
    2. I am left-handed, but play pool and fish right-handed.
    3. I love the paranormal and seek out ghost-hunting opportunities when financially able.

#3 peaked my curiosity! Have you had any successful encounters?

Several, yes. Some scared the hell out of me, others were friendly and I still think of them fondly. :)

I've been whispered to in the middle of the night by someone telling me to "be calm". Yeah! Right!
    I've been choked by a tall and very strong person who simply wasn't there.
    I've been taken by the hand by a small childlike energy - twice.
    I've had my hair pulled when nobody was near me, and the door next to me shut on its own soon after.

My favorite, though, was hearing my grandmother's voice behind me one night, saying "I'm proud of you." <3
    That is so very interesting!! I am a believer in the paranormal.
    Ghost Adventures is one of my favorite shows!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Options
    1) I am obsessed with tattoos. I have 4 and wish I had many more.
    2) Growing up, I always wanted 5 kids. Not sure why that was always the magic number but it was. I have 4 now and my family is complete.
    3) I have a very hard time whistling.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    2) Growing up, I always wanted 5 kids. Not sure why that was always the magic number but it was. I have 4 now and my family is complete.
    @ 1) I know the feeling, I have 11 and have itching been for another one these past few years. lol

Oh and me and my little guy (7yr old) watch Ghost Adventures every Friday. We even record the series so we can watch them again.
  • theglencoegirl
    theglencoegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Dude, that is really a thing??? It happens to me all the time!

it's really a thing!! google it!! they have no idea why--but i remember the first time i was around a table with friends and i asked if it happened to anyone else--and i was the only one--then i googled it!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Options
    @ 1) I know the feeling, I have 11 and have itching been for another one these past few years. lol

Oh and me and my little guy (7yr old) watch Ghost Adventures every Friday. We even record the series so we can watch them again.
    My itch is bad too. LOL Hoping next spring with taxes I can get my "family" one. I want to get a flower collage of some sort on my body for me, my fiance, and my kids.

I record it too! I almost never get to sit and watch TV when the show is actually on. I was pretty upset when I learned that they were in Minnesota over the summer filming the Palmer House episode. I wish I would have known that they were here and when they were here, I would have so drove up to Sauk Center for a chance to meet them guys.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    hmmm..

3 random facts about me:

1. My husband and I were penpals when he was in the Army - he just picked out my letter to "any service member" and we began writing letters to each other.
    2. I lived in 3 different states within a 12 month period- Washington, Oregon, Montana.
    3. I took welding in High School -2 years of it- not many girls in that class. just me.
  • praying4four
    praying4four Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fun topic glad I found it.

1. I am a licensed Amateur Radio Operator (HAM radio)
    2. I love dolphins (was a competitive swimmer in high school) Can't wait to get my weight loss victory dolphin tatoo
    3. I lived in Alabama 24 years ago and still have a slight accent on some things I say
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    How Fun...Awesome topic...

1) I was an Army brat and went to 3 different 6th grades and 4 different elementary schools
    2) I have to finish any movie or book that I start even if it is horrible
    3) I often dream about the books that I read and incorporate myself into the plot

Thank you!!
    Shana
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love all the responses :-)

1. I have lived in New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, and California
    2. I LOVE tattoos and desperately want more, but can't figure out what I want
    3. I have an obsessively over-active imagination that pretty much always jumps straight to the worst case scenario...
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I am so glad that this thread is remaining active!!

A lot of State jumpers! I have only lived in a few myself - currently in NC but grow up in Florida. I have also lived in Missouri. I was also a military brat so my place of birth is Madrid, Spain. It's kind of cool having dual nationality. :)

Jo
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    1) I am half Thai
    2) I am the only girl and the eldest grandchild on my dad's side and it's staying that way. Everyone is done having kids!
    3) My workout shoes are kids size. Cheaper and have more high top selection.
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm game...

1 - If I want to know how cold it is outside I touch the window
    2 - I've been visited by a very big scary looking energy for the past several years... my son too (ok, I know what your thinking... Crazy lady but it is what it is... lol)
    3 - I can't stand to see a picture or shelf on a wall that isn't straight! Drives me crazy! Even when the cigarette lighter in my car is uneven I HAVE to straighten it.
  • juliek710
    juliek710 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll play :)

1. I have a pronounced southern accent (Louisiana born n bred)
    2. I make handmade greeting cards as a hobby
    3. I sing, loudly and enthusiastically, but only while driving alone, because I can't carry a tune in a bucket :)
  • vickmar8
    vickmar8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.

1)I love cars and car races
    2)love tatoos(i have one about my daughter and i will have more soon)
    3)when i start reading a book i hardly stop before finish it!
  • moetr
    moetr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    3)when i start reading a book i hardly stop before finish it!

I've got that problem...I'm getting to the point where I'm happy when I finish a book, because then I can get back to normal life again. Just finished Pillars of the Earth (900+ pages) in 4 days.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1. I don't write things down because I hate clutter and pieces of random paper. Everything is filed in my head. and not neatly!

2. I've decided to start facing all of my fears. Except spiders.

3. I love the smell of Sharpies.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    1. I just joined the group, and this is my first post.
    2. I'm a native Texan!
    3. I play the bass guitar.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    ok, I'm game...

1 - If I want to know how cold it is outside I touch the window
    2 - I've been visited by a very big scary looking energy for the past several years... my son too (ok, I know what your thinking... Crazy lady but it is what it is... lol)
    3 - I can't stand to see a picture or shelf on a wall that isn't straight! Drives me crazy! Even when the cigarette lighter in my car is uneven I HAVE to straighten it.

#2 caught my eye. when you say energy, is it a feeling in the air (you can sense) or is it something you can see like an outline or silhouette?