Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week of 11/27 Fitness Challenge

Replies

• Yesterday, completed 30 minutes of cardio, 100 squats, 100 situps, AND personal challenge of 50 pushups! I have 70 minutes of cardio left for the week and I'll complete the challenge! There's nothing like a challenge to get me going!
  • Ok... I just forced myself to stand behind my desk and do 25 squats....probably looked ridiculous but now I am 1/4 done with the squats. I have done 65 minutes of my cardio since the challenge began. Now if I can just convince myself to get going on those pesky sit-ups I will be well on my way to completing this challenge. Go team!!!!!
  • OK, Cardio is done, but I have a ton of squats and situps to do... will get going tomorrow!
  • Here is what I have done this week:
    Monday - 40 mins Biggest Loser on XBox
    Tuesday - 60 mins Hot Yoga Class
    Weds - 30 mins Lolo Treadmill Program
    Thursday - Walked 48 mins with a friend

PS - The Sporting Goods store called and my treadmill has arrived a the store! Just waiting for the guys to call that are going to come set it up! Then I will be ready to get my self moving!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    So far 90 min of cardio 50 sit-ups and 25 squats. Not loving the squats but I'm going to get them done!!:bigsmile:
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Second day at the gym this year and week lol...

11/29--27 mins on elliptical (1 mi)
    11/29--7 mins on stationary bike (1 mi)
    11/27--30 broken mins on elliptical

Total 64 mins of cardio so far

5 squats completed...cause I didn't know how to do them lol

I'll be working on squats tomorrow and walking more tomorrow for cardio =)

I'm PUMPED!!
  • Just completed another 25 squats while watching Sherlock... 50 left to go.
  • Just fit in another 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical so here's where I'm at.....

Cardio - 95 minutes completed
    Squats - 50 completed
    Sit-ups - None yet
  • ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    Get R Done! Great job!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,265 Member
    I have 200 minutes of Cardio
    I have 25 situps and 25 squats
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    All done :)
  • jereneyz
    jereneyz Posts: 52 Member
    200 minutes of Cardio
    100 sit ups
    100 squats

:)
    But I've yet to hit my weekly goal for cardio, so more cardio in the next two days!
  • Challenge Complete! What's next!?! :D

Everyone: Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • dointammy
    Almost done!! I have 135min of cardio 100 sit-ups and 75 squats.
  • blaq187
    blaq187 Posts: 5 Member
    So far I've only done about 30 mins of cardio but I will definitely get on it tonight!! On a side note, I'm starting a cleanse tomorrow!! I'm so excited to go shopping for a cute NYE dress :)
  • dointammy
    Did my last 25 squats and I am officially done with this weeks challenge.:noway:
  • I only just saw this today and it's a new week already. I only did 45 minutes of cardio this week, more if you count my daily cleaning, laundry and running after kids, and stairs going up and down for nap, washing/drying clothes, and putting away. What is our goal for the upcoming week? I would like to get started tomorrow!
  • the challenge for this week,

cardio, wayy over 100 mins.

squats 40 this morning & 20 yesterday! ima finish the last 40 right this second......Squats done!

&& just cranked out 30 situps , i hate em! ugh...lol maybe more in bit.
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Finished my cardio today with an extra 7 mins...so I did 107 mins this week,

50 squats left.

85 situps/crunches/planks left.
    (I added crunches and planks cause situps hurt my tookus for some reason.)

Monday is gonna be a looooonnnngggg day to finish up this challenge, but I look forward to it!!
  • My results -
    Way over 100 minutes cardio,
    I've done the 100 squats and it's been a while since I did them.
    I did 60 situps, and might be able to get the 40 remaining in tonight.