Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• MaraSharkey
    Options
    I am 29 and also weigh 138! I'd like to be 120-125 as well so I'll also shoot for 128 by Christmas :)
  • humbots
    Options
    Hi all, I am excited to be here with all of you!!!! I have way more then 10 lbs to lose but I am going to get to my goal 10 lbs at a time! I weight 272 lbs as of these morning and want to get down to at least 200 by June. I am trying yet another new diet called the 1 day diet. I found the ebook on amazon and this diet shows promise (at least for me). I can't wait to check in with my progress and to see everyone else.
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am Amanda. I am a 31 YO married mother of one son. My 2012 goal was to reach 170 lbs. I am currently 180. I started my journey 2 years ago at 300 lbs. I'm trying to reenergize myself to drop this last 10 lbs for 2012. When I found this group, I became even more excited about the possibility of reaching it.
  • laura_higgz
    laura_higgz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Laura. I'm back in the US after living abroad and I'm looking forward to getting my diet and exercise back on track.I'm 5'2 and I've been stuck at 150 lbs for forever and I would love to be under 145 by Christmas
  • jmenn05
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 15 so far - sort of a slow and meandering journey - so I'm excited to have this challenge to re-focus myself! I've got at least 60 lbs left to go...
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tina and weighed 200 lbs when I joined 2 months ago. This morning, I weighed 188. It was touch & go for a while teetering at 190 for a long time. I'd love to lose 10 lbs for Christmas!!! Yeah, get below 180! This looks like a nice place to be and I am glad I joined. Count me in.

My ideal weight is between 125 and 130 lbs.
  • ifonlyy
    Options
    Hi! I'm Madison from Australia :) I'm 5'8 and 53.5 kgs... hoping to get to my goal of 50 kgs and keep it off over summer. You're all so motivated and friendly so I thought why not join this group? :)
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    HI y'all i'm Kryna 5'5" 155lbs and my lucky number is 5 lol well i'm trying to lose at least 30 lbs and i haven't lose anything yet . i'm starting an insanity round today i hope i can lose weight. the goal of doing it by xmas will keep me of junk food between Tday and holidays and keep track of all im eating.
    1-2 days of eating wrong is not the same of whole month of cookies cakes and everything else ;) i hope with all my heart that i can do it .. :wink:
  • Ambraj17
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm 5"4, 176 (lost 8lbs so far) and plan to be 166 by Christmas! Now that Thanksgiving is over, there is no excuse!
  • Kellysmom78
    Kellysmom78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Not new to MFP,but retuning after getting off track. Thought maybe a group would help. I would love to lose 10 lbs by Christmas so I can wear something cute instead of something lose for a change!
    I'm 5 ft and weight is 151.0
  • boomboom_laji
    boomboom_laji Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Heather. I would love to lose 10 lbs by Christmas. It is a little difficult because I work full time and I am also almost a full time college student. But I really don't like that I have been gaining weight and I don't like how I am feeling. I made it to the gym twice last week and I am shooting for three times a week. Thanks for having this challenge. Let' s kick some 10 pound butt!
  • macsos
    Options
    Hey, my name is mac. I have about 30 pounds to lose total and am struggling with eating. I thought this may be a good way to help with will power. I hope you dont mind a guy being here. Good luck to all of you with your goals
  • sakke777
    sakke777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have been here at MFP for couple months but need a boost to my weight lose plan. My ultimate goal is to lose around 40 pounds and this short term challage will get me closer to my goal. Any one feel free to add me to your friends. Sakke :smile: