December 2012 due dates :)

Options

Replies

• MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I was due Dec 5 and my baby girl was born November 15. I got off work at 1am on the 14th then at about 6am my water broke. I called my husband's work to tell them to let him leave in a couple of hours. I use to manage that location so they all know me. I told them that I still had a few things to get at the store. That day was my first day off in forever my restaurant has been undergoing a major remodel so I'd been working 60ish hours a week. We'll they told my husband and he of course hurries home. He works like thirty miles away. So I told him we had to stop by my restaurant to get some items we were taking to the Ronald McDonald house. So against his desire we did and we dropped off the stuff at the rmcc house. Which was in the same hospital I was delivering at. So then it's almost ten and I was suppose to be at a drs appointment at 1015 so we walked over there and I tell my Dr my water broke. He says go to the hospital and he will be over in a bit. So they register me because I still didn't pre register because I was suppose to that day after my appointment. Then we go back to the room. I'm at 4 dilated. Well hours later I'm at 4 still they start pitocin. I decide finally I want to sleep as I got only 3 hours so I am ready to do an epidural. Well I freak myself out start hyperventilating and they hurry the epidural up before I pass out. Well for an hour it works then it starts leaking. I'm now super tired in a lot of pain. Pit is at 65. I'm still at 4. I decide to get another epidural to sleep. Well at ten something they get it. My Dr then comes in and they find out she is actually in a second water bag hers didn't break. Well they break that one and I went from a 4to 10 in like 2.5 hours. Then it's time to push i do one push she says oh hold on we need to get your dr. He was waiting cuz i had problems with bleeding with my son and he wanted to control what he could. So he shows up one set of pushing she is out. It's the easiest part lol. So Adia khalen was born at 155 am weighing 7lb 13 oz 21in. She waited till the 15th because I kept joking to my boss is was going to have my baby on her birthday which I did. FYI My boss is awesome and so is my company so it's okay she was born then. She is doing excellent is going to undergo some testing for aspiration and laryngomalacia as our son has it and she has the symptoms already. But I did attempt to have a blood transfusion against what I wanted for 6 hemoglobin. Because I was slurring my words and couldn't walk the Dr on call ordered it. Well I had an allergic reaction to the blood and it stopped my lungs and when I woke up from flat lining my right side of my body was temporarily paralyzed. It was the scariest thing ever. I'm so thankful my husband was in the room because he had just showed up from work shortly before that. I might have been dead if it wasn't for him. But she was worth it all:) sry this is so long lol also I typed it on my phone so forgive the grammar lol

WOW! what a crazy ordeal! So glad you and your baby are okay!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Ahhhhhh It's December!!!!!!! I can't believe its finally here!!!!!! Other than the two due in December that had their babies in November, I wonder who will go first!? :)
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It is crazy that it's December!! Weird to say that I am going to have my baby next week! Scheduled c-section for 12/12/12. I'm guessing baby wont come early, on it's own, so 10 days left for me!

Good luck, Mrs Carter! You are so close! :)
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    yippee! so glad December is finally here! I'm due at the end so I know I won't be posting that I've 'dropped' for a while yet, but so glad we are now on the last stretch! I'm 50 pounds up (yes it's mainly belly) but boy I am feeling it! back pain, hip pain and aching legs have all been present for a while...I need Baby cuddles to make them better ;-) hope the last bit of everyone's journey goes well and I look forward to seeing and hearing about all of our bundles of joy :-)
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    It is crazy that it's December!! Weird to say that I am going to have my baby next week! Scheduled c-section for 12/12/12. I'm guessing baby wont come early, on it's own, so 10 days left for me!

Good luck, Mrs Carter! You are so close! :)

Thanks girlie! I'm due the 9th but babies rarely come on their edds so we will see!
  • smte
    Options
    [/quote]

Thanks girlie! I'm due the 9th but babies rarely come on their edds so we will see!
    [/quote]

I hope Jax doesnt make you wait too much longer! With my first, my daughter came 1 day before my EDD, so you never know!! It seems like a lot of the new arrivals have been making their mommas go past their due dates...I hope that's not the case for you, too!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I was due Dec 5 and my baby girl was born November 15. I got off work at 1am on the 14th then at about 6am my water broke. I called my husband's work to tell them to let him leave in a couple of hours. I use to manage that location so they all know me. I told them that I still had a few things to get at the store. That day was my first day off in forever my restaurant has been undergoing a major remodel so I'd been working 60ish hours a week. We'll they told my husband and he of course hurries home. He works like thirty miles away. So I told him we had to stop by my restaurant to get some items we were taking to the Ronald McDonald house. So against his desire we did and we dropped off the stuff at the rmcc house. Which was in the same hospital I was delivering at. So then it's almost ten and I was suppose to be at a drs appointment at 1015 so we walked over there and I tell my Dr my water broke. He says go to the hospital and he will be over in a bit. So they register me because I still didn't pre register because I was suppose to that day after my appointment. Then we go back to the room. I'm at 4 dilated. Well hours later I'm at 4 still they start pitocin. I decide finally I want to sleep as I got only 3 hours so I am ready to do an epidural. Well I freak myself out start hyperventilating and they hurry the epidural up before I pass out. Well for an hour it works then it starts leaking. I'm now super tired in a lot of pain. Pit is at 65. I'm still at 4. I decide to get another epidural to sleep. Well at ten something they get it. My Dr then comes in and they find out she is actually in a second water bag hers didn't break. Well they break that one and I went from a 4to 10 in like 2.5 hours. Then it's time to push i do one push she says oh hold on we need to get your dr. He was waiting cuz i had problems with bleeding with my son and he wanted to control what he could. So he shows up one set of pushing she is out. It's the easiest part lol. So Adia khalen was born at 155 am weighing 7lb 13 oz 21in. She waited till the 15th because I kept joking to my boss is was going to have my baby on her birthday which I did. FYI My boss is awesome and so is my company so it's okay she was born then. She is doing excellent is going to undergo some testing for aspiration and laryngomalacia as our son has it and she has the symptoms already. But I did attempt to have a blood transfusion against what I wanted for 6 hemoglobin. Because I was slurring my words and couldn't walk the Dr on call ordered it. Well I had an allergic reaction to the blood and it stopped my lungs and when I woke up from flat lining my right side of my body was temporarily paralyzed. It was the scariest thing ever. I'm so thankful my husband was in the room because he had just showed up from work shortly before that. I might have been dead if it wasn't for him. But she was worth it all:) sry this is so long lol also I typed it on my phone so forgive the grammar lol

Oh my god that is insane. So glad you are ok. Your poor husband enjoy her and try not to scare anyone else.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    yippee! so glad December is finally here! I'm due at the end so I know I won't be posting that I've 'dropped' for a while yet, but so glad we are now on the last stretch! I'm 50 pounds up (yes it's mainly belly) but boy I am feeling it! back pain, hip pain and aching legs have all been present for a while...I need Baby cuddles to make them better ;-) hope the last bit of everyone's journey goes well and I look forward to seeing and hearing about all of our bundles of joy :-)

You look like you have already dropped. I am due on the 15th and I still haven't dropped she is still high. Supposed to be induced on the 10th because of size they are supposed to confirm on Thursday. Don't worry about your weight it doesn't show so you will probably drop it fast.
  • MrsCarter00
    Options

[/quote]

I hope Jax doesnt make you wait too much longer! With my first, my daughter came 1 day before my EDD, so you never know!! It seems like a lot of the new arrivals have been making their mommas go past their due dates...I hope that's not the case for you, too!
    [/quote]

Thank you! I hope not either! But it definitely seems to be the trend for all these babies!! Is there a possibility yours could come before your csection?
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Well smte if my little man doesn't come before then, we will be having our babies on the same day!!!!! I want him here asap but kinda hope he waits at least a few more days so I can get over this wheezy cough and congestion!
  • smte
    Options
    Well smte if my little man doesn't come before then, we will be having our babies on the same day!!!!! I want him here asap but kinda hope he waits at least a few more days so I can get over this wheezy cough and congestion!

Yeah! - Wouldn't a 12/12/12 birthday be fun? My nephew was born on 11/11/11 and then mine on 12/12/12, kind of neat! Yes, I guess mine could come early, but I really dont think he/she will. The checked me 2 weeks ago and nothing was happening, and I skipped being checked last week (I figured there was not point!). I have my last appt tomorrrow, not sure if I'll get checked or not. I have two sick daughters, so baby cant come early. I have last minutes things to get done, but am stuck in the house with them. I am just hoping that my 3rd daughter, my husband and myself can stay healthy and avoid what the girls have.

Yes, I hope your little guy waits too, you need to get better!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options

Yeah! - Wouldn't a 12/12/12 birthday be fun? My nephew was born on 11/11/11 and then mine on 12/12/12, kind of neat! Yes, I guess mine could come early, but I really dont think he/she will. The checked me 2 weeks ago and nothing was happening, and I skipped being checked last week (I figured there was not point!). I have my last appt tomorrrow, not sure if I'll get checked or not. I have two sick daughters, so baby cant come early. I have last minutes things to get done, but am stuck in the house with them. I am just hoping that my 3rd daughter, my husband and myself can stay healthy and avoid what the girls have.

Yes, I hope your little guy waits too, you need to get better!

That's awesome! And the 12th is my husband's birthday too so I'm secretly hoping he waits lol but only he knows when he's ready! I don't blame you for not getting checked but I would still want to know lol I'm so sorry your girls are sick!!!! I hope they can get over whatever it is before your baby girl comes!!!! And really hoping you don't get it!!!

Realizing that today was my last appointment and having a set in stone day (unless he comes before) really made things real for me!!!!!!! I'm excited, nervous, ready, unsure, so many emotions st once lol. Being that this is your third, is it still all new for you?
  • smte
    Options
    MrsCarter - this is actually my 4th! I have 3 daughters and this one we didnt find out what we are having. Yes, I feel all the same things you are feeling, even though I've had 3 other babies! My youngest is 4, so it's kind of like starting all over for us. The nerves, anticipation, ect is all very surreal still. Sometimes I just cant believe I am having a baby in 6 days. We are all so excited, though and can't wait for baby to make it's appearance!

I had my last appt today, too, and I actually cried a couple of times. Nine months seems like forever until you get to hold your little one, but now it's almost over. For me, I am done having children, so going to my last appt ever, seeing my baby on an ultrasound for the last time ever, hearing it's heartbeat...all that stuff, I wont be experiencing again. Very bittersweet for me. I love being a mom, though, greatest thing ever!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    MrsCarter - this is actually my 4th! I have 3 daughters and this one we didnt find out what we are having. Yes, I feel all the same things you are feeling, even though I've had 3 other babies! My youngest is 4, so it's kind of like starting all over for us. The nerves, anticipation, ect is all very surreal still. Sometimes I just cant believe I am having a baby in 6 days. We are all so excited, though and can't wait for baby to make it's appearance!

I had my last appt today, too, and I actually cried a couple of times. Nine months seems like forever until you get to hold your little one, but now it's almost over. For me, I am done having children, so going to my last appt ever, seeing my baby on an ultrasound for the last time ever, hearing it's heartbeat...all that stuff, I wont be experiencing again. Very bittersweet for me. I love being a mom, though, greatest thing ever!

WOW! Kudos to you!!!!! I have some friends that have 3 and are still planning for more babies and I couldn't imagine having more than 2! You guys are rockstars lol I bet after 4 years it is pretty new for you again!!

Someone didnt post it on here, she posted on another board but said almost the same thing you did about it being bittersweet. I feel that way as well! Who knows, this may or may not be my last! But I'm seeing it as mine and my husband's last days as just two of us (even though there has been 3 for 9 months) and even though I'm ready and excited I'm not rushing these days, I'm going to relax and enjoy them with my husband :-)
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Less than two days left for me!!!!!! I'm getting really, REALLY excited!!!! :):):)
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Less than two days left for me!!!!!! I'm getting really, REALLY excited!!!! :):):)
    Wow, Keep s posted. I hope to connect again with all of you after we give all have our babies.
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Wow, Keep s posted. I hope to connect again with all of you after we give all have our babies.

Will do girl! I just sent you a FR! :-)
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Who from this group is still pregnant!!!!! I AM. Induction on 12/27 unless Baby Colton decides to come sooner!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Who from this group is still pregnant!!!!! I AM. Induction on 12/27 unless Baby Colton decides to come sooner!

I am! My induction is scheduled for the 30th, but it's funny, I am trying to convince my doc to move it to the 27th if Baby Boy doesn't come before that.
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I am still very very pregnant :-( But I do still have 2 weeks left :-( and i don't feel anything is about to happen anytime soon. Roll on end of December and then we will all have our babies, me included :-)