Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    LNS: 1

Celebration time with the kiddies. Oops. I could not resist my yummy homemade cake.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    **Me** 4
    **LNS** 0

OMG...the days are ALREADY skimming by in December...:laugh:

Yesterday, I went bonkers with calories. I know sugar kicks my cravings for sugar into high gear, and it has been a long time since I had a butterscotch hard candy...JUST ONE. Well, that bit of sugar got me craving yogurt peanut clusters, and while I was at it...a bag of Fritos caught my eye, and of course I couldn't get the "SALE" if I did not buy TWO for $5.00...sooo I got another bag of Cheetos. OMG...I am SOO glad that I developed my great habit of NO LNS...cause by the time 8pm rolled around and I STOPPED eating...I was RELIEVED! My EYES were DEFINITELY bigger than my tummy!! :noway:

I fasted until 6pm when I had a nice fresh bowl of Chipotles Chicken Bowl...and that is filling in itself...sooo nothing but water, tea, and waiting until tomorrow again since it is 10:13pm here now :ohwell:

**Kris** THANKS for commenting :smile: If there were ANYWAY I could check into MFP while on the ship (and it not costing an arm and a leg), I would check in. I also take pride in the number of days I was able to get to, however, I will bite the bullet...and start again at ZERO, and see how far I get next time. My Sis and I would like to take a cruise to Alaska...soo "no internet connection" would be the only thing stopping me...and aboard a cruise ship, they DO charge for internet (sigh). I don't think I will have a problem with LNS'ing...I was taught well here :happy:

**Lulabelle** How could you NOT have your yummy homemade cake...(big smile)...WTG...Moderation is the key!!

**Kate** You are ALWAYS soo encouraging...you are constantly watching your LNS'ing...and weight is NOT the problem...but bad habits that can be hazardous later in life is...WTG, Buddy!!

**Dewdrop** You keep on trying...and that is why I love this site :happy: Keep it up !

Have a great rest and a wonderful tomorrow all...:drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,961 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 5
    **LNS** 0

Yesterday, I went bonkers with calories. I know sugar kicks my cravings for sugar into high gear, and it has been a long time since I had a butterscotch hard candy...JUST ONE. Well, that bit of sugar got me craving yogurt peanut clusters, and while I was at it...a bag of Fritos caught my eye, and of course I couldn't get the "SALE" if I did not buy TWO for $5.00...sooo I got another bag of Cheetos. OMG...I am SOO glad that I developed my great habit of NO LNS...cause by the time 8pm rolled around and I STOPPED eating...I was RELIEVED! My EYES were DEFINITELY bigger than my tummy!! :noway:

DOING SOO MUCH Better today as I am back to SANITY :laugh: I really began thinking of the purpose I come in everyday, and Yes **Kris** it was ALSO because I did not want to lose my high numbered SPOT...:smile: However, I pondered over what you said regarding being *anal*...and it struck me, that I was just doing it for the praise? or satisfaction? :blushing: Unlike your dedication, and I see that you head up an exercise forum that I used to participate...so IMHO you *are* dedicated :):)

Coming into this Forum was the only Consistency that I began to have as NO LNS is THAT important to me. Sooo, I called the Ship Lines, and asked what they charged for a WIFI connection. Before choking, :laugh: I came to my senses, and thought it WELL WORTH the price to just log my food and exercise...and my Sis and I plan to get PLENTY...cause she loves to explore on foot and by bike...plus they have the Workout Center on ship. I will post my weight *before* I leave, and *after* I come back. I am also attending a Buddhist retreat, but they have a computer room where I will continue to log in.

Food is not my primary, spend every moment thinking about or snacking for snacks purpose. This is what I have learned in my *almost* year here! What I have gained is Grrreat Pals, a STRICT Accountability, and EDUCATION about Health and Fitness. We can roam the forums and there is *every* conceivable topic...:laugh: I find those that interest me...and it has been time WELL WORTH it..

Soooo...Next Tuesday thru Thursday (Monday and Friday we are still here in the U.S., and I can use my Sis's mini-i-pad to log in...I will be reporting *succinctly* my food diary, exercise, and SUPPORT! With that decision finally made...I feel sooo much LIGHTER :flowerforyou:

Have a WONDERFUL REALIZATIONS of your own...

Love, Hugs, and Smiles,
    Deb
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! You are all doing so well :drinker:

I am normally an absolute glutton in December. Every day from the morning chocolate in the Advent Calendar through to New Years Day I munch, munch, munch on the sugary stuff. I feel so great and positive and happier with myself that I am keeping away from it for now. Yesterday at work there were some of my faves around- meringues and flapjacks :love: and I stayed clear of it all. I was so proud of myself :bigsmile:

2 weeks on Sunday I do my coastal marathon. I need to stay in tip top shape for that. I'm at maintenance/ goal weight and have been since August. Then from that afternoon I will have my first chocolate in 9 or 10 weeks. I will relax a little for the week then start the New Year really positive and with hopefully minimal weight to want to shed :flowerforyou:

So the score for now is

Me 5
    LNS 1

Tonight I am going for a meal, then maybe cinema. I tend to always eat but hope tonight to just get and enjoy a drink :drinker:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 6

Debi, don't give me too much credit--I stopped posting the daily challenges last week--life was getting in the way! Anyway, enjoy every minute of your cruise and forget about the silly number!

Kate, December is the worst for all the sweets, but you are doing so good!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,961 Member
    Options
    Me; 6

No, I didn't late-night snack, but I ate, and ate, and ate yesterday. It was terrible. Completely uncontrollable! I think my period is coming, but it isn't here, so I'm not exactly sure what this "binge" was all about. Anyway, I hope I got it out of my system!
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 7
    **LNS** 0

I had SUCH a long day with my grandkids yesterday...but PURE fun. Since I don't take care of them everyday, I relish the time with them...the FUN part is getting both back in the car and strapped in. My granddaughter (10 months) ABSOLUTELY hates being strapped in or confined anywhere. LOL. But then finally free, she gives me this DIMPLED smile with her new teeth, and I MELT....hehehe. I took the kids to the park with my granddog (beautiful WHITE standard poodle rescue that we have had for about 4 months now). Her name is Phoebe. I would have called her BOLT in the beginning, but she is giving used to us, and is VERY obedient...though she will still get spooked. I digress (lol)...I had oatmeal in the morning, and brought snack vegetables for my grandson. Waiting for my friend to go out to dinner and then to a meeting. In the middle of commute traffic, time was ticking, and our sit down dinner was forgotten, and we went to fast food cause we were BOTH hungry. We went to Jack in the Box...where I had my fave Sour dough Jack and Curley Fries...not such a good choice, but ENJOYABLE. With all the exercise I had with handling the kids and walks earlier, I wasn't too unhappy that I was enjoying my meal. I did NOT go over calories because of my exercise...and pleasantly exhausted when I got home, but, tired...sooo logging TWO days of NO LNS'ing.

It is ONE more day til I leave for my Cruise. I don't have a bathing suit, and of course the stores and Christmas don't have any ROFL...so I will romp the edge of the ocean in the Bahamas in my shorts and tank top. (I don't swim in the ocean...wish I had the confidence). Anyway,

**Kris** Thanks, for your humble comment...but you have done your share of ENCOURAGEMENT...YES...Life DOES get in our way, but it is where our reality is...I LOVE coming in and commenting, but, noticeably my Newsfeed was lacking support from me. In other words, I had time to log in NOT to lose my "days in row", and not comment many times during the year, OTHERWISE, I have time enough to be verbose...LOL. Lately, I HAVE been spending time supporting my pals..FORTUNATELY we all understand our schedules :happy: and just happy everyone is STILL around and not giving up. You are doing "Awesomely"! :happy:

**Kate** You are doing GRREAT, Buddy. Controlling your sweet urges, while continuing to BE SWEET :smile: I am trying to do the same. I was successful ONCE. It will be the exercise I get on this cruise that will be my saving grace!!! :happy:

**MandysMom"...You are doing great...thanks for coming in and logging your accountability...

**Beep** Your contributions on MFP has been extensive, and you still take the time to check in good and challenging :happy:

Continuing doing the "DO" everyone! Tomorrow night I fly out with my Sis...then Monday we set sail. Tuesday thru Thursday are my TESTS...I can DO IT! LOL...but plan on having FUN and hopefully not gaining a TON (in a manner of speaking). Thankfully, my stomach as shrunk, and I've learned common sense here!

Great job everyone :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • gmukris
    Options

We went to a party last night and I had all intentions of not eating, but then found myself holding my daughters half eaten brownie and that led to another brownie. So, the point definitely goes to LNS. Tonight and tomorrow are going towards ME! But then my holiday book club is Monday night so that'll definitely be 2 for LNS.
  • katemateg
    Options
    :bigsmile: Just off to bed now. I cleaned my teeth a while back :yawn:

Me 7
    LNS wahoooooo just 1

I feel so positive from not pigging in December. Loving my new weight in December (when I am normally a glutton). :love:

Well done everyone :drinker:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • katemateg
    Options
    Day 9

Going strong, wahoo :drinker:

Me 8
    LNS 1