No more Late Night Snacking - December

Options

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 1

Definitely will have a point tonight, but it's our book club holiday party and it's going to be so worth it :happy:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 9 :bigsmile:
    LNS 1 :laugh:

I can't believe its December and I am being as healthy as I am. Hoorah :heart: :drinker:

Well done everyone :flowerforyou:
    Have a great trip debilang :glasses:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Really busy at work, so little time for food :). Getting home later than usual ain't helping either, but I decided that since all I have is dinner (albeit sometimes later than usual) and that I don't snack afterwards, I will give the points to ME.

So, it's probably:
    LNS: 2 - Me: 8

Go figure, I am losing weight :wink:.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 7
    LNS - 3
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 0
  • gmukris
    Options
    LNS: 2

It totally wasn't worth it last night--I snacked on too much and felt overstuffed and gross. No more LNS for a while for me!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    **Me** 10
    **LNS** 0

Just checking in from Nassau, Bahamas from a Cyber Cafe. We are going to the Straw market next. We are only one day here then on to CoCoKay Beach, then Key West...then back to Miami. I can't stay long...but the food is PLENTY...but I still refuse to eat after 8pm...and NO SWEETS (welll almost none...had jello for dessert). Feel great LOTS of exercise. The ship as 12 decks..lol...and I'm walking all the time. I will hope to check in tomorrow again...Hugs and Smiles
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Me: 9
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 8
    LNS - 3
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 9

Debi, hope you're having a fantastic time!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    Me: 11

I did have a lovely night out with a gf last night, including 3 drinks! The problem was that the drinks had diet coke and the caffeine kept me AWAKE. I literally had 90 minutes of sleep last night. That's it....gonna drag my butt at work, today, that's for sure.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options

I like this group. It makes me think twice about snacking at night! But I DO make sure I get my lite snack in before 8:30! This is working for me!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 9
    LNS - 3
  • gmukris
    Options
    LN: 2

Beeps, ouch on the 90 minutes of sleep. I hope today goes quick for you.

Mandy, glad this is working for you!

Everyone, keep up the good work!
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    LNS: 2 - Me: 11

I think :smile:.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Day 13 and I've been doing really well. My weight has been the lowest it's been in about 6-7 years and I've been maintenance since mid August, wahoo :love:

But I felt like eating tonight (on my night shift) so I have. The score is still pretty decent for December though

Me 11
    LNS 2

Well done everyone :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 10
    LNS - 3
  • gmukris
    Options

Tonight we're going out for drinks and dinner with some friends. And tomorrow we're flying out and heading home for the holidays, but I'll definitely still be around and logging. Next time I check in, I'll be in the states!!!! I'm super excited! Have a great weekend everyone!