daily check in

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning...

lessons learned through the whole weight loss journey. what ever it might be.

i have learned to accept that i didn't take care of myself and let the weight pile on. to move forward and feel great about myself now. to not feel ashamed of it. there was a reason. just learning now what the reason was. i believe there's a reason for everything.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss chipper. Way to go on staying on track through the tough times!

Best wishes to all you Wednesday weigh-in'ers! :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    weigh in tonight. on my upward climb. i found since i started strength training i go on these highs and lows. the weight stays the same or a small (1/2 pound gain) or a good loss. i glad i have accept this. it helps the mind knowing it still comes off just slower now.
    have a good week
  • runbyme
    Options
    Stoked about weighing in tomorrow! I have stuck with the system real well this week even though there have been a few days when I had points left over. Getting at least 1 or 2 activity points a day too!
    Good luck to everyone! May the scale be ever in your favor! :laugh:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lost .6 last night. it's just been slow and steady. we started the new 360 last night. i bought the new kit. cool stuff. i like getting stuff like this.

if anyone is interested. i posted a post in the success thread. here's the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/814281-105-down-and-still-more-to-go
  • runbyme
    Options
    Congrats chipper! Every little bit counts!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great Chipper!

Slow and steady wins the race. :)
    Talk about slow, i was down .2

Look forward to reading your blog.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    this year tracking has meant everything to me. i have only had less than 5 days this whole year where i didn't log my food. my birthday, 2 days on vacation, and just this past saturday night.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Weigh in this morning showed me down 1#! Woop!

I need to do better hitting my daily points. I need 26 and I have been averaging 22 and not using any of my weekly allowance or activity points. I will work on that this week!

Everyone have a happy and productive weekend! TGIF! :flowerforyou:
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Congrats, Run!
    :) Love to see those big whole numbers!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    have a great weekend.

my yearly learned about me.....i don't get as upset over the number on the scale. i do sometimes. but, most times it's just telling me my body is trying to tell me something. right now i don't like it. it doesn't happen as often. it's doesn't make me eat anymore over it.

have a great weekend.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Feeling very motivated!

Ate out with friends Friday and Saturday and had a potluck after church on Sunday and stayed on my program! Trying real hard this week to eat all my points. I have been averaging 22 and I need 26.

Good luck to everyone this week. Holidays are so tough with all the plates of cookies, candy & other deliciousness but I am committed to getting healthy!

Kathy

Edited to spell my name correctly! :laugh:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    need to make adjustments again. i lowered my points, but, had upped my running. should have been upped points too. i have always had a hard time finding the balance. i workout so much. i don't calculate the activity points, too much trouble. maybe i could add in my weeklies. something to ponder while workout today. i have a work out this morning and a class tonight, and weigh tonight.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh in tonight! With as much exercise as you do, I would hesitate to lower my points. Your body needs the fuel!
    I've hit my points every day since last Friday except for yesterday. Missed it by 2 points!:grumble: I aspire to hit them today!

Everyone have a great Wednesday!
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Hey friends,

Sorry I've been awol. Super busy time right now.
    Down 1 pound this week, so glad about that.

Really eager to make into the next set of "10's" (the 170's). And anxious too.

Will not be checking in daily - (Still tracking on WWOnline) - just have to focus on "geterdone" right now. :)

- H
  • runbyme
    Options
    Nice loss Heidi! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    gained 1.2 last night. first gain this large in a year. i knew i was going to have one. just one of those weeks for my body. just shows, that now matter how well you eat and how much you exercise, your body is going to do what it sees fit to do.
    making my plan for the new year.
    resting my body today. it's been over 7 days since i haven't given it a rest, so i will go shopping instead. LOL

have a good day
  • runbyme
    Options
    Happy dance! I hit my points every day except 2 and I lost 2.4# this week! Soooo happy!

Next week we have a holiday dinner catered in at work and that might be a little tough to resist but I will try to exercise extreme moderation! :laugh:

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
    Kathy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    doctors appt today. just a check up. we discussed my goal weight. he didn't like a "goal" weight. which is something i need for WW. trainer didn't like it either. so we decided on 145 and revisit the "scale number" then. that is fine with me. i came up with that number because i want to see it again. i was 18 the last time i saw it. that was over 30 years ago. i think that may be why they didn't care for that number at my age. oh well. when the time comes. they wanted to know my calories. it's hard to say. so i will be longing on here and WW for a week to see what they average and give them those numbers.

have a good weekend.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Survived the annual Work Christmas Party with points to spare....Yeah for me. Luckily our employer is health conscious and provided options of beef, chicken, or fish. Opted for the Seared Ahi Tuna (boy was it good). And only had 1 glass of white wine. Was a successful party and I am none the worse for wear. Now t make it thru Christmas Dinner I will be good. Hope everyone has a great coming week.