Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• michelleskoretz
    Options
    I go to Walla Walla University in eastern Washington. I love it! It's in a rural area, surrounded by rolling wheat fields, mountains in the distance for skiing, and windmills on the skyline! Gorgeous place, and good for cycling and taking walks/runs outside.
  • HoundDown
    Options
    YORK UNIVERSITY, ONTARIO, CANADA
  • racataca
    racataca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I got my BA from Loyola University Chicago, I'm working on my MA at Northeastern Illinois University, and I'm praying that someday I get accepted to an MD/PhD program at Northwestern!
  • MsDuffyMrsSmith
    MsDuffyMrsSmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, Illinois
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm fresh meat.

Graduated HS a semester early, finished with a free semester at a local college, and now I'm a Culinary Arts major at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park NY. Absolutely love every second of it.
    Students make all the meals in their kitchen classes, so it's not buffet style like most universities. You order and your meal comes plated. Then you can go sit in the big hall
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    UC Davis. Go ags!!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this group, I go to University of Canterbury in New Zealand. I've just finished my 100 levels (and a 200) in Commerce, Double Major in Finance and Economics. A little different from what I started with way back in 2004 - Music.
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I go to Sul Ross State University in Alpine, TX and am majoring in communication with a minor in Criminal Justice.
  • littlewanderingone
    Options
    I'm at the University of Guelph in ON, Canada! Second year Psych major !
  • ASH0424
    ASH0424 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just finished my BA at Ashford University this past August through their online program.
    Will be starting my MA in December through Liberty University - it's out of Virginia, but I will be an online student for all but three course to which I have to go to campus for. (I am currently in North Carolina via the Army. My Husband is in.)
    I am not the average student as I am married, have two children, and have never lived in a dorm room!
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just graduated from Maryville College, a small, liberal arts college in East TN, I majored in Music Education, and am looking to go to grad. school in the fall of 2013, after I finish student teaching.

I applied to Maryville! It's a great school! I ended up at Carson-Newman though and will start in January. (:
  • ArolinaCay
    Options
    I'm doing History and Anthropology at Flagler College, a private school in St. Augustine, FL. It's a very beautiful campus but I hate the drive -- 50 minutes each way!

I applied to Flagler! I LOVE it soooo much! I did not end up there, but it's an AWESOME school!
  • ArolinaCay
    Options
    I am double majoring in Psychology and Human Services at Carson-Newman University in Jefferson City, TN. (:
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I go to Columbia, and I'm in my last year, studying history and art :)
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bachelors in Technical Communications from North Texas.

Finishing Masters of English lit at Uni of Texas Arlington.

Hopefully will be getting the Eff out of NTX for my PhD program. Been here 24 years, it's time we break up.

Anyone else an English major? Friend me! Lets chat books and how annoying it is when people use accept instead of except. :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Lake Area Technical Institute in Watertown, South Dakota. Aviation Maintenance Technology
  • dannigirl1
    Options
    SUNY Albany for Atmospheric science
  • stephendingram
    stephendingram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Texas Wesleyan School of Law
  • sweetcaroline8
    sweetcaroline8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Georgia Tech! Majoring in Science, Technology, and Culture and minoring in Biology.
  • ThinWithinWin
    ThinWithinWin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Colorado State University - majoring in English Literature, minoring in Philosophy.

As you can tell, I thought I would hit the majors with the most potential for "earning" power after graduation - :tongue: . I'm a non-traditional student, though, so it figures.

-Debra