Shoe size..

Options
124»

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I technically wear a 10.5, but usually have to buy an 11. This past year I've really been trying to buy more comfortable, well-made shoes. I currently own about 50 pairs of shoes. I am about to get rid of some extremely cute, but way too uncomfortable for me, boots and shoes. If there is any one in the Cleveland, Ohio area that wants them, they could be yours. All of them are like new.
  • savvanrihann
    Options
    This topic is kind of old but thought I'd through my two pennies in the pond....

I wear a 12 sometimes I need a wide when I had less weight on me I was an 11 so I'm crossing my fingers for the future since more stores are now carrying 11s...

Lately I've been shopping online for everything expecially shoes mainly because I get better deals(coupon codes!!!!)

I love torrid.com(signup for email and diva style), payless(bogo plus coupon codes= shoe heaven) endless.com; shoe dept, avenue.coom and lane bryant....

Retailmenot.com is a great place for coupon codes for those of you who are online shoppers. HTH

I often search ezcouponsearch.com and retailmenot for making my discounted weekend shopping.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Size 13.

For working out or just regular I have found www. newbalanceshop.com has my size. I usually shop clearance and that works well. Payless is hit or miss online. I've walked into a store and had a clerk ask me my size and then inform me they don't have that so I should just leave. :S Very frustraiting. ........

Size 13 for me, daughter wears 14. But your story about clerks reminds me of a story my husband tells. He was at an outlet mall with our daughter. To be helpful while she was trying on clothes, he walked into a women's shoe store and asked for size 13 or 14. The clerk burst out laughing. Took him several seconds to figure out why!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    http://www.tallwomen.org/shoes/usa/

Here is a link to a BUNCH of stores that carry larger size shoes.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    8 or 8.5...I fall over a lot!
    Me too - I like using my proportionately small feet as an excuse for my atrocious balance.

5'10" with size 7.5 feet. I am a bit wobbly in heels.
  • brendamac464
    brendamac464 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wear an 11 or 12 and I get most of my shoes from Nordstrom Rack, DSW, Zappos and Academy for sport shoes. I hate having to sit and ask, " Does this come in an II/12?" so much that I avoid those stores that don't have all the inventory out so I can clearly see what comes in my size.
  • thebrazenhead
    thebrazenhead Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm blessed with little hands and little feet for my height. I wear a size 9 shoe
    I have little kid hands. My 9 year old son's hands are MAYBE a centimeter smaller than mine. With my Size 8 shoes and miniature hands, I probably should have been a few inches short, but I guess someone snuck fertilizer into my food growing up (my sisters are 5'2" and 5'6" and I'm 5'10" - we are stair-steps).

I'm in the tiny feet and hands club too- size 8.5
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips! Recently I found boots for less than $20 on evanity.com and Amazon.com in my size (11) Love a good deal!
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am an unusual 8.5 at 5 foot 11
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wear an 11 and I have no trouble finding shoes. I mostly shop online but I have easily 100 pairs. Flats, heels, sandals, dress shoes - everything!

I will be honest, I shop mostly online, and like target, torrid, payless, and iron fist, but I can find them in the store too. I have no trouble with shoes!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Today I scored knee high black flat boots and pointy black shoes with a short heel for $17 dollars at Herbergers! I love good deals!!
  • rachaelheaney
    Options
    I'm a UK size 8/9 depending on the shop. I think that's a US 10/11? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thankfully most shops now stock size 9s, and because so few people wear them they always seem to end up in the sales, which is great! I bought 5 pairs of gorgeous size 9 pumps the other day for only £7!!

I don't wear heels on the daily, but for nights out I'm always in heels. I genuinely don't care if guys are smaller than me, and they don't seem to care either, haha. Both of my boyfriends were smaller than me. :)