daily check in

Options
124»

Replies

• runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job Pokemom! Our party is Tuesday and I am hoping for success!
  • runbyme
    Options
    Made it through the Holiday dinner at work today in a most excellent fashion! Used my 26 daily points and 2 activity points and didn't have any of the 6 different pies they had brought! This was my last major dinner of the year and I am stoked knowing I am going to be able to go into the new year without extra pounds from holiday eating!
    I hope everyone is doing well!

Kathy
  • runbyme
    Options
    Here I go! Monopolizing this thread! LOL!

Weigh in tomorrow! Looking for a loss but after 3 weeks of losses, it's iffy! Still, I am hopeful and my NSV of restraining myself at the company Christmas dinner is noteworthy!
    Everyone have a wonderful holiday season! I'll be back tomorrow with my results!

Kathy :flowerforyou:
  • runbyme
    Options
    I feel a little silly checking in to myself! LOL!

Gained 1# this week after eating perfectly! No worries! TOM is on the way for Christmas (no need to be alone!) and the girls are tender! Looking for a loss next Friday!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Kathy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning.....
    boy yesterdays gym workout was 3 hours long. soooo much fun.
    ~mile run
    ~trainer homework sheet (legs)
    ~hour werq class best of 2012
    ~45 mins. of just doing different stuff with he boys.
    on saturdays DD, DH, son-in-law, me all go the gym and workout for almost 2 hours. but, that class was special so we just stayed.
    what a great day.
    have a good weekend. i know everyone is busy right now. but, remember, eat right, get some exercise in daily. you will feel good you made the right choices.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Sounds like a wonderful day chipper! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!
  • runbyme
    Options
    Wow! Had an amazing day yesterday but didn't eat so well! Under did it instead of over did it!

Bowl of oatmeal, a bowl of vegetable beef soup and a handful of chocolate covered blueberries! Hmmmmm! Going to have to do better than that!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

Kathy
  • runbyme
    Options
    Ah yes! The holidays are over and I only had one day that I didn't track. Luckily I didn't over eat to badly! Am doubtful for a loss on Friday. TOM still hasn't shown up and the girls are hating life! LOL!

Everyone have a great day!
  • runbyme
    Options
    Friday weigh in revealed a 0# weight loss! I have been dreading it because though all the symtoms are there, TOM has not arrived and I am pretty bloated up! Girls are hating life!
    Everyone have a Happy New Year!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    i want normal gym hours and WW meetings back....please.......one more week of messed up times....
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Chipper and Runbyme seems you two have a Daily thread going and I was wondering if being a newbie I can join in on the posting? I will be starting WW again on Jan 2nd and sure could use the daily accountability. I little bit about me. I live in Florida. am going to be 57 in Jan and have over 200 pounds to lose. I am physically challenged in that I must use an electric mobility device, a rollator or 2 canes to get around. In the 1990's a drunk person used my back to stop him from falling over a tent stake at a Chili Cook off and band competition. I am divorced, but do have a platonic room mate who helps me with chores around the house. I have no children and 1 older married brother living in PA. I only work 2 days per week as that is all I can handle with my limitation. I will be doing WW on my own and I did join a MFP BL challenge which is beginning Sat Jan 5th. I hope to be able to post a little something here each day and hope to find support, motivation and friendship here on this thread.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    sure the more the merrier......
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    Thanks I started yesterday and had 42.5 points I started to make a food item chart that uses the MFP food list plus added WW points to it. It will be a chart in progress as I add more food items each day. With the calories and food breakdowns here online and the chart I am making I know how many points I ate also.
    Today I worked out 2 schedules to follow for days off work and days of work. I made out my weight loss charts for the different challenges I am involved in, took my weight and measurements and also made out my exercise charts. My exercise for now is probably mild to most of you but it will be difficult for me. I plan to do 5 minutes on the Foot Peddler and using the Rollator walk one house to the South or North of me 5 days a week. Each week increase the minutes on the Peddler and walk past one more house. I am all set to go and in fact began the first challenge today and the second one starts on Saturday.
    Hope everyone else is getting started to change their life in 2013 and will share what they are going to be doing.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Welcome belle and good luck to you! It's inspiring to see those who can't do 100% physically still have that desire to do as much as they can to get in shape. Google may be a good tool as well in finding exercises that you can do with your limitations. YouTube has a ton of videos on exercise and you may even be able to find something there!
    In any case, good luck on your healthy lifestyle journey! :flowerforyou:

Kathy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lost 1.8 at weigh in last night. that was 2 weeks worth. i will take it.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Great job chipper! I weigh tomorrow. I don't expect any great shakes since TOM refuses to show up! LOL! Been tracking well and getting in my activity so it's all good!
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    Good for you Chipper !!Yes every ounce counts and you should take them all.

It was a busy day for me with running all kinds of errands. I left around 1:30 and got back around 5:00. Despite the severe back ache managed to get in my walk to the neighbor next store and back with the Rollator. Good luck tomorrow runbyme
  • runbyme
    Options
    Hmmmm...3 weeks at the same weight! TOM arrived this morning so I am hoping for a big "Whoosh" come next Friday! LOL!
    Everyone have a good weekend!

Good job on the walk belle!